Stores > Logobee

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Logobee by clicking a star below.

2016-10-13

Fantastic logo design

"Logobee's team did an amazing job designing the logo for our golf course. We were impressed with the abundance of high quality samples provided to us to choose from and the quick turn-around time. We will definitely be using Logobee again in the future for our next golf course logo design and will be referring them to others as well."

2016-08-09

Paul at Logobee

"We had a wonderful experience dealing with Paul at Logobee.

He kept us informed throughout the entire process. His instructions were clear and he kept his timelines.

Thanks,
Eloy Rodriguez, CPA
Finance Director
Flip Flop Coffee Shop

2016-07-26

Happy Customer!!

"It was such a pleasure to work with Logobee to create my logo! They respond to any inquires and comments quickly (at times within a few hours) which I greatly appreciated. They did a great job of bringing my idea and vision for my logo to reality! Very professional company! I will recommend Logobee to anyone that needs a professional logo without breaking the bank!"

2016-07-21

Great Service!

"I dealt with Paul over at Logobee. It was very attentive and smart. It was like he was sitting next to me when I would make changes to my request. I was really short on what type of logo I wanted and he picked up on exactly what I wanted. He also was quick on his responses via email. I was very satisfied with the final product..great job Paul!"

2016-07-06

Quality Design & Fast Turnaround

"I have used Logobee twice for two different companies. Very pleased with designs and fast turnaround. Highly recommend."

2016-06-22

Out of the park again !

"Second time I have used Logobee and the did a fantastic job once again.
I will not go anywhere else for future designs,

2016-06-20

Great

"Good job love my logo. Print5000.com"

2016-06-07

Fast and creative!

"Great process, great results, and on time. Will always recommend them to others!"

2016-06-02

Highly Recommend!!

"We were so pleased with our experience with Logobee. The service was excellent and we are SO happy with our logo! We highly recommend Logobee!"

2016-05-02

If I could give 6 stars, I would ask for 7.

"LogoBee made getting a Logo fast and painless. They accepted all my revisions, even when I started in one direction and completely switched to another.

They gave me exactly what I asked for, and they were very easy to use. Like ordering a Pizza.

2016-04-12

Excellence in Logo Design

"Wonderful work. From start to finish, a painless, organized, efficient process to get the job done. Designers were very responsive to my input. I would definitely recommend LogoBee to others who may be seeking a logo design. 5 stars out of 5."

2016-03-31

Fast Turnaround Time and Great Customer Service!

"Logobee delivered my logo quickly and their custom design exceeded my expectations. The company was very responsive and worked with me until I was 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend them to others in the future!"

2016-03-21

CEO

"Fabulous! We are very happy with all of the work.

Thanks.

2016-03-09

Professional Results

"I couldn't be happier with the results. I love my new logo and would highly recommend Logobee as my first choice in custom logo design! Very professional and they delivered my logo on the day that was promised."

2016-02-23

Professional, attractive logo that appeals my audience

"I completely satisfied with the logo designs and the amount of samples provided to my from Paul. Again, extremely grateful to have found you on the web and I am looking forward with the website design.

Manny
Director of Sales

Share Logobee's store rating

Logobee is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Logobee is a merchant member
Logobee participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.