Stores > Logobee
  • Logobee

514 481 5646

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Logobee by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2

2016-03-31

Fast Turnaround Time and Great Customer Service!

"Logobee delivered my logo quickly and their custom design exceeded my expectations. The company was very responsive and worked with me until I was 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend them to others in the future!"

2016-03-21

CEO

"Fabulous! We are very happy with all of the work.

Thanks.

2016-03-09

Professional Results

"I couldn't be happier with the results. I love my new logo and would highly recommend Logobee as my first choice in custom logo design! Very professional and they delivered my logo on the day that was promised."

2016-02-23

Professional, attractive logo that appeals my audience

"I completely satisfied with the logo designs and the amount of samples provided to my from Paul. Again, extremely grateful to have found you on the web and I am looking forward with the website design.

Manny
Director of Sales

2016-01-19

Happy I decided on Logobee

"Logobee did exactly as I asked and was happy to make adjustments to our logo. If I ever need another logo, I will definitely use logobee."

2016-01-19

Simply a great experience with the desired results!

"“Houston we have a winner!!!

Thank you so much for working with us so diligently; we recognize that the road was challenging at times but so does the goal; from the outset we set the bar high for a logo that would represent side by side our culture and value proposition.

Here is the story behind this design; the logo consists of the name of the company Wellennium. The color turquoise represents “health”, and the fingerprint pattern on the word “WELL” represents our desire to make everyone individual world, a better world.

The purple color represents nobility. Nobility is “… is a social class, normally ranked immediately under royalty, that possesses more acknowledged privileges or eminence than most other classes in a society, membership thereof typically being hereditary…”. Our brand slogan is “Life Worth Living” and we are seeking to establish a virtual community of like-minded people who believe in making their lives better, hence is the nobility metaphor.

The pencil scribbles represents the uncertainty we all face in life. The word ENNIUM is cut out in white represent the hope and new positive energy we wish to deliver to everyone of our community. The white words also represent the light at the end of the dark tunnel. So now you know it, smile. !

Back to your design work. We are proud that you were part of the creation of our brand identify and we will always cherish your professional contribution to our venture. We will make sure that your credit is well documented on our website. In addition, we would be more than happy to be part of your promotional marketing material. You also may use as references to the quality of work you delivered.

Thanks again for your patience and creativity. We salute your for your ability to interpreted our idea into a reality.

If you are in the future in Netherlands please feel free to come and visit us.

Respectfully,

Doron and Monique
Wellennium B.V.

2016-01-08

"Logo bee is the BEST!! High quality, quick and completely awesome!! Thank you, Logobee! Will DEFINITELY use again!!"

2015-08-17

"Thank you for being so responsive and creative with your designs. Logobee listened to what I wanted, and took elements of the examples I provided as a guide, while still coming up with something completely original. It seems like many "bargain logo companies" out there are just
re-arranging clip art on the screen, but I feel like all of my designs were given a personal
touch, and were all hand drawn. I couldn't be happier, I don't think anyone in my industry has a logo like me. They were always quick to communicate and in my opinion exceeded expectations.

2015-07-24

"A logo is a graphic mark, emblem, or symbol commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition. Logos are either purely graphic (symbols/icons) or are composed of the name of the organization (a logotype or wordmark)

Fulfillment - Logobee was my fourth logo designer. The previous three logo designers using their creativity, were unable to meet my requirements. Logobee designed a logo for ALB Business Consulting that exemplified both the quality and professionalism that will be executed by the business. The logo was simple, modern and sleek.

Performance - The design process was timely and the designers depicted accurately the concepts ALB Business Consulting desired. Additionally, Logobee has a flexible and responsive design team. I will definitely use them again for another logo design.

Sales Management - I will definitely refer Logobee to any and all entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMBs that need logo designs.

2015-06-05

"As a new CEO, I needed to rebrand our company quickly. After a thorough internet search, I decided to go with Logobee based on price, reviews and samples that I have seen. What a GREAT decision! Every interaction with the Logobee staff and tools was professional and rewarding. They delivered a product that was beyond my imagination and in a timely and cost concise manner. I will continue to use Logobee for all my branding and graphics needs. They rock!"

2015-04-03

"Exceptional experience from start to finish. The custom logo design exceeded our expectations for not only the new logo but the stationary and business cards as well. The pricing package was ridiculously reasonable for the quality of products that were produced. Logobee provided the logo in multiple formats which will allow us do meet all possible vendor and event sponsor's requests with ease. We are beyond pleased!"

2015-03-25

"We've worked with LogoBee through several ventures. The creativity and originality of the deliverables keep us coming back for more as does consistently excellent customer service. Thank you! "

Share Logobee's store rating

Logobee is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Logobee is a merchant member
Logobee participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.