Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovingtheClassics.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-14

"3 days after I ordered my movies I received a shipping confirmation. More than 2 weeks later I
finally got my package. I wouldn't think twice about ordering from them again. The rare selection
is well worth the wait.

This review was modified by bananatobermory on March 14 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-03-13

"took 2/12 weeks which is longer than i would have liked to wait but oh well"

This review was modified by watchingeaggleston on March 13 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-03-13

"Order was delayed for a month due to the item being out of stock but I was pleased to finally receive it.

This review was modified by skippyresigned on March 13 2017 09:00:08 AM

2017-03-13

"3 weeks ago Loving the Classics gave me my electronic tracking number and the Royal Mail delivered it Friday."

This review was modified by str2taylor on March 13 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-03-10

"Good customer service. Phone rarely answered, but voicemails and emails are returned. "

This review was modified by mashedsoil on March 10 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-03-09

"Somewhat slow shipping. Semi-fast communication. Selection is amazing. "

This review was modified by dimexuberant on March 09 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-03-08

"The telephone response is shaky, but I alwasy get a response via email. I have an HDMI DVD player and some of the copies don't look so great on that and my big screen TV, but given the rarity I am just happy to find these classics."

This review was modified by burstscripts on March 08 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-03-06

"My fourth order was received with the incorrect dvd, but they were very nice about it. They apologized and told me I could keep the incorrect item for free. They got the right movie sent out and I received that about 10 days later. "

This review was modified by abnormaltangy on March 06 2017 04:00:09 PM

2017-03-03

"Ordered 3 movies 22 days ago and have received them. Wonderful service. "

This review was modified by snowhospitable on March 04 2017 07:33:11 PM

2017-03-03

"On 1/4 I ordered a film "The Biscuit Eater" from LTC and I have received it. I did try emailing them with a question about another movie, but it took 5 days to hear back from them. Based on my overall dealings though I can say I will order again, and may recommend them to others if their response time improves.

This review was modified by porphyrydecorate on March 04 2017 07:33:25 PM

2017-03-02

I placed an order for the movie You Came Along on Jan. 13. The company sent a confirmation e-mail telling me that a second e-mail with a tracking link would be sent when the order was shipped, and that if I had questions I could call customer service between 10-4 from Monday to Friday. The second e-mail came on Jan 19 had the tracking link and a shipment number. I did call their phone a couple times and only got voicemail, but one of the staff members, Mickey, got back to me within a couple of days.

This review was modified by brutusblood on March 04 2017 07:33:01 PM

2017-03-02

"I fully paid for a movie a month ago and have received it. I would recommend anyone purchase from this business. Their customer service is terribly busy though and it takes some time to hear back."

This review was modified by p2may2012 on March 04 2017 07:34:09 PM

2017-03-01

"Was a little concerned about their 8.5/10 satisfaction rate but I thought I would see if the positives were true and the negatives were untrue. Talk about obscurities! That's basically all they sell. This site is a gold mine!

This review was modified by zealouslot on March 04 2017 07:33:42 PM

2017-03-01

"I am so happy! I placed an order on January 22nd, and have received my order. I got a notice on February 5 that said "USPS tracking number" and that was it! $23.96 is what I paid, and I can't believe how good the prices are on select items. Thank you!"

This review was modified by e_qualizer on March 04 2017 07:34:37 PM

2017-02-28

"I placed an order with Loving The Classics on 1/22/17, in response to a sale offer that they sent me, as of today (2/28/17 )the package has been received. My only compliant is it is a bit difficult to reach them via phone and sometimes their voicemail box is full. Email seems to be a better
way to contact them.

This review was modified by subscript11 on February 28 2017 12:00:09 PM

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!