Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovingtheClassics.com by clicking a star below.

About a month

"My package took about a month to arrive, but my numerous emails and calls were always promptly
answered.

Watch your language

"The quality of the film was very good but the movie was in Italian with English subtitles. I'm not sure who did the titles but I speak Italian and the translation wasn't always correct. "

2017-03-21

"I ordered 3 movies. 2 played fine, the other could not be viewed. Replacement was sent."

2017-03-20

Great catalog

"Picture quality ranges from excellent to poor, but with some of these rare things you take what you can get. Very impressive catalog. Some titles just do not appear anywhere else. They were dispatched within reasonable time and were well packaged. I bought 7 movies my first time round. "

2017-03-20

"I received my 2 replacement dvds. Am satisfied now. Thank you."

2017-03-19

"Color and sound quality was good, clear picture. I would consider buying again."

2017-03-19

"Got my order but strangely enough my order status never changed/updated."

2017-03-19

"I ordered two films in the beginning of February. Three weeks later they arrived. I never had need
to contact support. What more can I say.

2017-03-18

"Delivered on time as promised. Customer service very good. Response time via email is better than phone. Will do business again with them. No complaints. I would recommend doing business with this company. "

2017-03-17

"It took 2 weeks and several emails to get my order, but the fault was partly mine for not being
clear on which version of a film I wanted in the first place. I had a good experience online overall.

2017-03-17

"We are indeed very satisfied with Loving the Classics. The DVD took 2 weeks to be shipped to us,
but when it did arrive, it was a very nice copy. The movie itself is a classic to be enjoyed and it
was well worth the money we spent on it. We are very happy and will order from Loving the Classics again and recommend them to everyone.

2017-03-16

"The DVD broke up in the middle and was unwatchable. I contacted them about this and they immediately found a better copy and sent it to me for no additional cost. "

2017-03-14

"3 days after I ordered my movies I received a shipping confirmation. More than 2 weeks later I
finally got my package. I wouldn't think twice about ordering from them again. The rare selection
is well worth the wait.

2017-03-13

"took 2/12 weeks which is longer than i would have liked to wait but oh well"

2017-03-13

"Order was delayed for a month due to the item being out of stock but I was pleased to finally receive it.

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!