Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovingtheClassics.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-27

"I would recommend ordering products from this website. The quality was good. They are a reputable site for old movies like Turner Classic Movies or the Warner Vault."

This review was modified by newcaramel on February 27 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-02-27

"I too bought from this site because they listed titles on DVD never released anywhere else... and I too had a bit of a wait to get my items.

This review was modified by tpwtiatjwstro on February 27 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-02-23

"I Ordered a DVD from them on 12/15/16. It has been received, & this company responded to the 3 emails I sent them . Total paid: $17.44. This amount was posted to my credit card on 12/18/16. On 12/18/16, they emailed me that my order was "In Shipping Department (tracking # to follow shortly)",

This review was modified by ylldoa on February 23 2017 12:00:10 PM

2017-02-23

"Based on my dealings I can only say I will never order anything else from anyone else."

This review was modified by itsgeorge on February 23 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-14

"I placed an order for the movie "You Came Along" on Dec 14. The company sent a confirmation e-mail telling me that a second e-mail with a tracking link would be sent when the order was shipped, and that if I had questions I could call customer service between 10am and 4pm from Monday to Friday. The second e-mail came on the 22nd but the tracking link didn't seem to actually work until a few days later. "

This review was modified by adrmm on February 14 2017 10:45:01 AM

Admirable

"I have admiration for the serivce provided by this company. My order was processed within 2 business days and they communicated with me as my order went through the various steps of their delivery process. My advice is to seek the products you want from this supplier first.

This review was modified by nephewatch on February 10 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-10

"I live in Australia and ordered a dvd in October...almost 2 months went by before it arrived. I understand that customs can be a hassle though so I don't blame the company for that delay. The service is pretty good and it was the first time I have used them and it certainly won't be the last. "

This review was modified by hoodbroadcast on February 10 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-10

"I ordered a DVD on December 1 as a holiday present. It took 6 weeks to receive my DVD, but the quality is superior to what I've gotten from similar sites like this. To be completely transparent they did ask me to write a review for them, but it looked like a standard email so I suspect they
request that from all their customers.

This review was modified by daysiagofr on February 10 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-08

"I was fortunate enough to get 10 titles for $125 during one of their sales. My card order went though and some days later I got an email with my order number. I eagerly awaited my titles, which took a bit long than I had hoped, but they arrived in beautiful condition. Had to unsubscribe from the mailing list though. The frequency of their newsletters is just too much for me.

This review was modified by nearneetup on February 08 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-08

"LovingtheClassics.com does more than provide movies to its customers. It leads them into the wonderful world of make-believe that is thegolden era of Hollywood. I have found many a "lost" classic on their site, although some of these come with the price tag to match their rare
status. Other than that loving this company!

This review was modified by daristerxp on February 08 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-08

"This company is a last resourt source of old videos. I don't know where they get their source material, but they have things I haven't seen elsewhere.

This review was modified by misskit-e on February 08 2017 06:00:11 AM

2017-02-06

"I ordered about 10 titles from the, credit card went through, and I got an email 2 days later confirming my order. I eagerly checked my email for a couple weeks before getting the actual shipping notice. Legit and honest, which is more than I can say about most online outfits. "

This review was modified by crayontaru on February 06 2017 03:45:01 PM

Surprised

"My thoughts on this order were that I would never see it. Order was dated 22nd November, but payment was not acknowledged for several days. Order status was marked as In Shippin Queue that same day. I actually did not receive the item until 10th January, but better late than never I guess."

This review was modified by papabooty on February 05 2017 09:15:01 PM

Received

"I place an order on Nov 27, 2016. My card was charged the next day and I got the item on 1/2/17."

This review was modified by joseastyle on February 05 2017 09:15:01 PM

Costly but worth it

"I spent in excess of $150 buying films and got them fairly quickly, albeit in 2 separate shipments. They did include a note in the first shipment that some of my items weren't available but would be sent out soon. "

This review was modified by cognito17 on February 05 2017 07:15:02 AM

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!