Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

ltclassicshelp@yahoo.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovingtheClassics.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-13

"took 2/12 weeks which is longer than i would have liked to wait but oh well"

2017-03-13

"Order was delayed for a month due to the item being out of stock but I was pleased to finally receive it.

2017-03-13

"3 weeks ago Loving the Classics gave me my electronic tracking number and the Royal Mail delivered it Friday."

2017-03-10

"Good customer service. Phone rarely answered, but voicemails and emails are returned. "

2017-03-09

"Somewhat slow shipping. Semi-fast communication. Selection is amazing. "

2017-03-08

"The telephone response is shaky, but I alwasy get a response via email. I have an HDMI DVD player and some of the copies don't look so great on that and my big screen TV, but given the rarity I am just happy to find these classics."

2017-03-06

"My fourth order was received with the incorrect dvd, but they were very nice about it. They apologized and told me I could keep the incorrect item for free. They got the right movie sent out and I received that about 10 days later. "

2017-03-03

"Ordered 3 movies 22 days ago and have received them. Wonderful service. "

2017-03-03

"On 1/4 I ordered a film "The Biscuit Eater" from LTC and I have received it. I did try emailing them with a question about another movie, but it took 5 days to hear back from them. Based on my overall dealings though I can say I will order again, and may recommend them to others if their response time improves.

2017-03-02

I placed an order for the movie You Came Along on Jan. 13. The company sent a confirmation e-mail telling me that a second e-mail with a tracking link would be sent when the order was shipped, and that if I had questions I could call customer service between 10-4 from Monday to Friday. The second e-mail came on Jan 19 had the tracking link and a shipment number. I did call their phone a couple times and only got voicemail, but one of the staff members, Mickey, got back to me within a couple of days.

2017-03-02

"I fully paid for a movie a month ago and have received it. I would recommend anyone purchase from this business. Their customer service is terribly busy though and it takes some time to hear back."

2017-03-01

"Was a little concerned about their 8.5/10 satisfaction rate but I thought I would see if the positives were true and the negatives were untrue. Talk about obscurities! That's basically all they sell. This site is a gold mine!

2017-03-01

"I am so happy! I placed an order on January 22nd, and have received my order. I got a notice on February 5 that said "USPS tracking number" and that was it! $23.96 is what I paid, and I can't believe how good the prices are on select items. Thank you!"

2017-02-28

"I placed an order with Loving The Classics on 1/22/17, in response to a sale offer that they sent me, as of today (2/28/17 )the package has been received. My only compliant is it is a bit difficult to reach them via phone and sometimes their voicemail box is full. Email seems to be a better
way to contact them.

2017-02-28

"At first I was delighted to see there were Films available to me that I could not get on other sites, then I made my order for two films I never could get before now. they took a little longer than normal to arrive which got me concerned, but the transaction ultimately ended well.

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!