Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review LuckyVitamin.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

Poor packaging; no customer service

"Received an inadequately packaged item that had been crushed. Tried to contact customer service but received brush off from phone agent. Used customer contact form and received no reply in 7 days."

2017-03-23

Horrible

"Unfortunately I've had so many issues with the company that I haven't been able to use this product that I ordered over a month ago. First of all they charged me $50 for having it sent to a PO box with no explaination when I placed the order - which eventually they ended up refunding. Then when the product finally reached me, the box was so damaged because the jug of aloe had exploded so I refused the package and am still waiting on s refund. Every time I try to call I'm waiting 15+ minutes to try to talk to a representative. I'm not happy with this company at all and would not recommend them to anyone. I've been dealing with this since February 20 and it's now March 23. I would really appreciate Lucky Vitamin providing better customer services than what I've had to deal with so far.... I'm appalled."

2017-03-19

Awesome product.

"The Coconut Oil was excellent, tasty and very affordable too. Cheers!"

2017-03-14

Stay away

"Utterly, utterly terrible customer service!

Ordered some items to Spain with the promise that it'll arrive within a week of ordering. After patiently waiting and checking the tracking for 2 weeks and a few emails exchanged with very passive, unhelpful staff turns out this only applies to domestic orders; but this is not communicated at time of the order.
Fair enough the package had to go through customs that takes a few days, so I stayed patient. I have to emphasize though that the tone and manner of the emails received were everything customer service should not be (not answering the question asked, condescending).
A few more days go by and I notice that the tracking now says "attempted delivery". As I haven't seen anyone nor have I received a notification card from the post, I email again. No answer so I email again. No answer again so this time I try their Facebook page. I'm told to direct message them on Facebook, which I did but received no reply. I comment again on their Facebook page. Here I'm told to contact my local post office.
I go and talk to the post, they say that their delivery was refused (they probably went to the wrong address) so they returned the package and they can't intervene anymore, it is on its way back to the sender.

To cut this short, it's been a 2 month fight and I only managed to get my money back because eventually I contacted PayPal who luckily has the power to reverse transaction. Had I used my credit card they would have held onto my money without ever delivering my package.
In the meantime I have spoken with the local post, DHL and of course Luckyvitamin several times.
Luckyvitamin have been incredibly unhelpful, repeating themselves, avoiding to answer my questions, lying about their returns policy and sometimes not answering for weeks and the only thing they told me was that I had to wait until they receive the package to issue a refund.
Now as I have never received or seen the package I cannot comprehend how could they try to hold me responsible for it and hold on to my money.
This should be a dispute between Luckyvitamin and the post and as the seller they should have tried to aid me in resolving this rather than blaming for something I have no control over.
I'm pretty certain that they were unlawfully holding on to my money (proof is that PayPal decided to reverse the transaction, that I'm sure they don't take lightly), but as I am on the other side of the world I obviously couldn't take them to court or challenge them legally.

Certainly one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had in my life.

2017-03-02

DONT BY AT LUCKY VITAMIN!! THEYLL TRICK YOU, DONT DELIVERED THE ORDER AND DONT GIVE YOU BACK A REFUND!

"WARNING!! DON'T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM LUCKY VITAMIN!! IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH THAT I BOUGHT A PROUCT WITH THEM TO ITALY, THEY DON'T HELP YOU TRACK THE ORDER AND ONLY GIVE YOU PRE-STANDARD ANSWERS, I CONTACT PERSONALLY DHL SERVICE AND GUESS WHAT?? THE PRODUCT DIDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF USA COUNTRY, STILL THERE WITH THEM AND WORSE, THEY SAY I DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO GET A REFUND!!! THESE IS CRUEL AND NOTHING PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, AND THEY EVEN SAY THEY "SPREAD THE WELLNESS"!!! A BUNCH OF LIE!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING AT LUCKY VITAMIN!!"

2017-03-02

worst delivery process

"Still I didnt receive my product which placed order on Nov 2016. Worst and poor processing"

2017-02-09

Lucky Customer!

"Always satisfied... Always accurate"

2017-01-31

Very misleading

"I placed an order on 1/13/17 I was in the market for a larger salt rock lamp. I came across luckyvitamin.com. I found item # 111899. It was just what I was looking for. It stated BACK ORDERED but beneath that it said Estimate to ship 2-9 days. It was a great price and I also had a 15% off coupon so I did not mind waiting the extra 9 days. I had to add more to my purchase to get free shipping. I received my other items within a week of ordering them. In that was a packing slip that stated back ordered items typically ship in 14 days. 3 days later I received an email stating my order would be shipped within 30 days. I chose to chat with them today. They advised me that the estimated restock was 2/10/17 almost a month after I placed my order. I would then have to wait 2-9 days for my item to be shipped. They advised me that they would let IT know about the miscommunication but did nothing to make the situation better. It is a shame because I am in need of about 3 more large salt rock lamps and was doing a test to make sure they were worth the cost."

2017-01-11

bad service to spain

"the order arrived after 3 months wait. contacted company on 2 occaisions and was told to just wait. poor delivery service no tracking in spain and awful customer services"

2016-12-31

Find Healthy Options

"Easy, convenient shopping experience. Choice is abundant. I love that I can shop by health goal, ingredient list, brand choices, quality, or whatever my need. The site includes a health library. Packages arrived promptly, glass items well wrapped. Super easy reorder and auto-ship. Bonuses include: Coupon savings, free ship with $49 order, and refer a friend. Email notifications aren't overbearing, and some are just fun, like when showcasing a new product. Wish I would have discovered this company long ago!"

2016-12-18

Cheaters and fraudsters

"LuckyVitamin doesn't care about the customer, feeling cheated.
Order Id #LV14200229: I have ordered prenatal medicines on 1st Oct (more than 2 months), still I haven't received it. When contacted your customer care they asked me to contact DHL team, when DHL contacted COD, they asked for details from seller. I proactively exchanged many mails on this, added LV Customer care to the mail, so that communication will happen to solve this. But LV customer care reply f package is lost they are not responsible. Please understand package is not lost, COD wants details from seller, which you can solve by providing details to DHL. If 5 minutes would have spent looking to solve this they would have, but they always copy paste the information. You guys don't care about customers.

The final response from the customer care team: "please contact Indian Customs with your order confirmation to claim your package! It is Customs that has your package, not DHL or Luckyvitmain."

Note: During purchase you mentioned additional fees might need to be paid at your doorstep, but never mentioned, I need to all the work from tacking, beg LV CC to share the information to DHL.

Unhappy Customer
Kamal Deep
91-9985252696

2016-12-11

Oils

"Love Lucky Vitamin for carrying my favorite oils-Auric Blends!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-12-10

Not good....

"I have not receveid my order made on 25 Novembrer !!"

2016-12-09

My order is NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE.

"It is very annoying that more than a month after the order it is still not delivered. Please refund the amount ASAP."

2016-12-09

Fast delivery and nice products!

"Fast delivery! Very nice product, plus cheaper then in store. "

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!