Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.10/10 5.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-11-30

The BEST!

"I LOVE Lucky Vitamin! I have a lot of health problems that require the use of special products and a special diet. I am so glad I found Lucky Vitamin because their prices are always WAY lower than at any health food store. I would not be able to afford what I need shopping elsewhere. There is always a great selection. I also love to save with the Autoship feature."

2016-11-30

Lucky Vitamin, thanks for the excellent plus customer service.

"This is my first order from Lucky Vitamin. I found that their website is easy to navigate. The prices are very good. I was impressed by the way they conduct business. The merchandise was shipped very fast. It was well packaged and arrived very fast. I was able to track it as well. I am very pleased with the company. Thanks for the great customer service."

Good company

"I was dealing with this company for years. Very good service, very reasonable prices, fast shipping in good package. What I only dislike - they send too many junk emails."

2016-11-29

Bottles in enough bubble wrap fitted snug as a bug in a rug

"Good service, used their products for years!

2016-11-29

"Great service no complaints.

Thanks,
TC

2016-11-28

"I love having a wish list as it speeds up my order process and I don't have to keep track of all items I want."

Top on My List of "Go To" Sites for Healthy Living Items

"Love the variety of items I can find on one site, from my favorite bar soap, "greener" cleaning products, organic and unusual food items, healthy alternatives to soda, the list goes on...all at very competitive prices, and I "save up" needs to reach the easily obtainable $49 for free shipping, and orders have always arrived in a timely manner. The single time I had an item that backordered (a health supplement), I received updates until it shipped. By far, one of the best "mail order" sites for a variety of things with no "membership fees" or continuing monthly obligations. I DO like the fact that "Auto-Delivery" is available at ANY interval you choose and I plan to make use of this in the future so that I never run out of any of my basics. Overall, just a wonderful service - don't change a thing!"

Alaska is part of the United States

"Enough said, we get mail, we get FedEx, we get UPS. We can ship to you, you can ship to us. "

2016-11-27

Think twice if you are Canadian!

"It took a very long time to receive my order to Canada and there was not tracking once it reached Canada. The amount i paid between exchange, shipping and duty made the order VERY EXPENSIVE, wouldn't do it again. "

AS EXPECTED!

"Fast ship and notification of an out of stock item. No complaints!"

got the goods at last!

"was rather disappointed in the length of time it took to get here - quite a few days after est. delivery, and didnt get any answer when tried to follow it up. Give benefit of doubt haven't been shipping to UK for long. Look forward to using the product, though, I believe in it!"

5 outta 5

"PRICE , SERVICE, QUALITY INVENTORY AND PROMPT SHIPPING !!"

Save Time and Money

"I love Lucky Vitamin. The one item I do not like is the Alvita Valerian tea; but, I drink it, mixing it with a cinnamon tea which I purchased from Lucky Vitamin. I double the water."

Still loving my luck....

"I have been a customer for many years. I am a health minded person and choose to go the most natural way possible. I will run across a product locally or online that I really like or need. Then I go to luckyvitamin.com and I am always very pleased to find the very products and at a very nice savings. And the free shipping, you just can't beat it. Thank you so much. I'm sure that there not perfect but in my years of shopping with them they have just constantly improved.
Yours truly,
A very satisfied customer,
Crystal Ladeau

This review was modified by ladeauc on November 27 2016 04:04:52 AM

2016-11-26

Perfection

"Finally I found a company that not only cares about what they sell but also hope they package and ship their products. Everything arrived in pristine condition"

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!