Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review LuckyVitamin.com by clicking a star below.

2016-12-02

Plucky Lucky itches my scratch

"A reliable and fast source for a variety of supplements, nutraceuticals, personal care products and such stuff ! Amazingly broad selection of brands, doses/sizes, etc. Descriptions are easy to find and read, a well! Prices are always competitive. Nice to see some lagniappe when I open the box. "

2016-12-02

Wrong product shipped

"My order was placed on Nov 17 and arrived at my Canadian address 11 days later. Unfortunately, the wrong product was in the box. I called the 1-888 number and received excellent service. A credit for the shipment showed up on my Visa a couple days later. I have since reordered and am hoping for the best since Lucky Vitamin service and prices are excellent."

A Company I Can Count On

" I have been ordering products from Lucky Vitamin for some time now. There prices are low and they ship out fast. I was buying my main product from the manufacturer, (Jay Robb) But Lucky Vitamin beat Jay's prices.
I will recommend Lucky Vitamin to all my friends and family for there health needs.

2016-12-01

"First time buyer from them so not sure, However so far I love how the lucky vitamin have low pricing, than most."

2016-12-01

WEBSITE IS AS SLOW AS MOLASSES!!

"This must be the pokiest website I have ever encountered!!!! It took me for ever to fill my cart then site erased all my entries!!!! I still ordered some items only because I could not find them elsewhere. I will not order from Lucky Vitamins unless I truly have to & I hope I do not have to! Please, please find away to speed it up!!!"

response

"Did not receive order yet !"

2016-11-30

The BEST!

"I LOVE Lucky Vitamin! I have a lot of health problems that require the use of special products and a special diet. I am so glad I found Lucky Vitamin because their prices are always WAY lower than at any health food store. I would not be able to afford what I need shopping elsewhere. There is always a great selection. I also love to save with the Autoship feature."

2016-11-30

Lucky Vitamin, thanks for the excellent plus customer service.

"This is my first order from Lucky Vitamin. I found that their website is easy to navigate. The prices are very good. I was impressed by the way they conduct business. The merchandise was shipped very fast. It was well packaged and arrived very fast. I was able to track it as well. I am very pleased with the company. Thanks for the great customer service."

Good company

"I was dealing with this company for years. Very good service, very reasonable prices, fast shipping in good package. What I only dislike - they send too many junk emails."

2016-11-29

Bottles in enough bubble wrap fitted snug as a bug in a rug

"Good service, used their products for years!

2016-11-29

"Great service no complaints.

Thanks,
TC

2016-11-28

"I love having a wish list as it speeds up my order process and I don't have to keep track of all items I want."

Top on My List of "Go To" Sites for Healthy Living Items

"Love the variety of items I can find on one site, from my favorite bar soap, "greener" cleaning products, organic and unusual food items, healthy alternatives to soda, the list goes on...all at very competitive prices, and I "save up" needs to reach the easily obtainable $49 for free shipping, and orders have always arrived in a timely manner. The single time I had an item that backordered (a health supplement), I received updates until it shipped. By far, one of the best "mail order" sites for a variety of things with no "membership fees" or continuing monthly obligations. I DO like the fact that "Auto-Delivery" is available at ANY interval you choose and I plan to make use of this in the future so that I never run out of any of my basics. Overall, just a wonderful service - don't change a thing!"

Alaska is part of the United States

"Enough said, we get mail, we get FedEx, we get UPS. We can ship to you, you can ship to us. "

2016-11-27

Think twice if you are Canadian!

"It took a very long time to receive my order to Canada and there was not tracking once it reached Canada. The amount i paid between exchange, shipping and duty made the order VERY EXPENSIVE, wouldn't do it again. "

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!