Stores > MLB.com
  • MLB.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.33/10 0.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review MLB.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-05

One star is too much

"MLB shop is as horrible as the MLB commissioner himself. The MLB should be ashamed to peddle this junk on their site. Fanatics is a scam company. Shut them down and end our suffering forever. Take their crap and burn it. I love baseball and love the official merchandise I buy from the stadium. This crap on your site from Fanatics is a joke. End them now."

This review was modified by Concernedloverofbaseball on March 05 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-01-25

MLB shop uses fanatics for special orders, should be called lunatics.com

"I ordered a sweatshirt with a Cubs logo on the front. Received a sweatshirt with an off center skewed logo. The logo was much smaller than pictured. After more trouble than it was worth (writing emails and making phone calls) they sent a replacement, this time the logo was straight and centered but still much smaller than pictured. I should have started out by getting a large logo from DIYTRANSFERS.COM and buying a reasonaby priced sweatshirt locally and taking them to the local custom shirt store. That would have cost much less and I would have gotten what MLB.com's partner could not produce."

This review was modified by phillipb100 on January 25 2017 03:00:03 PM

2017-01-01

Terrible

"Women's XL jersey was like a Men's medium. Ridiculously small. Then they wouldn't exchange jersey for a bigger one because I'd bought it two and a half months before Xmas. Their return window is only 2 months. Terrible experience."

2016-12-23

Can't believe MLB endorses this outfit.

"After watching the commercials where a major leaguer talks about how easy it is to get a authentic jersey, I took a chance. Should've read the reviews first. Whoever runs this outfit should be fired. Ordered a Greg Maddux jersey for only to have it marked as shipped, but never picked up by FedEx. After 2 weeks of dealing with that, I reordered a John Smoltz jersey only to have it cancelled by them after they guaranteed they had it in stock and would overnight it. I've filed a complaint with BBB and with MLB in New York. Verses using my credit from the first order, they've charged me for each jersey. Close to $250. Stay away. "

This review was modified by zigzag3337 on December 23 2016 04:49:43 AM

2016-12-20

Scam!

"Ordered 2 custom tee-shirt and wasted about $100. Quality of shirt and "iron-ons" are super cheap. 'graphics"--if that is what you want to call it--is cheap, plastic feeling, crunchy garbage. Do NOT waste your money. I am reporting them to BBB next. Horrible customer service that really are not very smart and NOT there to help you at all!"

This review was modified by SueAnnie on December 20 2016 08:39:46 AM

2016-12-12

-100 stars!

"I ordered a jersey 11/4. 12/12 and still not shipped. They gave me credit which I won't use since I'm never using the site again. "

This review was modified by Psychgirl on December 12 2016 04:15:33 PM

2016-12-03

Worst Service Ever

"This company is a joke. Order from anyone but them!"

2016-11-30

MLB SHOP IS A SCAM!

"Who would have thought your order would take a full month (and counting), charge your CC immediately, and customer reps on the phone have no idea what is going on with this site?????? Absolutely unbelievable in this day and age! And really, you have enough f*ing money to update status of your items if it is in-stock or out-of-stock! When I ordered my items it was in stock and 1 month later (the reason they gave me is that website didn't update) it was out of stock when I placed my order AND IT IS STILL OUT OF STOCK!!!!

So fine, I went ahead and canceled my order....yeah 10-15 business days for the refund to appear on my CC. MLB SHOP YOU **** A**! Give me my money back! YOU SHOULD COMPENSATE YOUR CUSTMERS FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE!

2016-11-20

Don't Bother! They take forever and give no updates!

"I ordered one item, 12 days ago and counting. Order was charged to my bank account immediately, but no updates whatsoever since then. The item has been "processing" for 12 days.
I emailed customer service. First I got a "cut-and-paste" answer from their help pages. If the help pages contained helpful information, I wouldn't have emailed them! I emailed back asking if I could cancel, and got an unclear response. The customer service rep claims they are working "diligently" to fulfill my order. HAHAHA! No one is working diligently if it takes 12 days to fulfill an order for ONE item with no updates. If the thing is out of stock, tell me! I emailed them again asking them to clarify if I could cancel. Depending on the answer (or lack thereof) to the latest email, I may have to call my bank and assert fraud.

2016-11-20

Theives!!!!!!! They steal, lie and Cheat! Do NOT order from them - order from another site!!!

"Order a small garden flag for my aunt's gravestone after the cub's won the world series-cost was $20.98. On-line the item was available. I never received an email confirmation, however they took the money from my bank account the next day. I waited 5 days for the item to come. I had to call FOUR times - yes, FOUR times. They could not find my order number and then finally got a manager who said they would refund my money as the item was on back-order until the end of January. They would send me an email confirmation and put the $20.98 back into my account. They neither sent me an email confirmation as processed of the refund AND they never put monies back in my account. I would definitely find merchandise someplace else. Not worth it - can you imagine their privacy and security measures with respects to your personal information if they can't even send follow emails????"

This review was modified by trafra on November 20 2016 10:34:12 AM

2016-11-15

I will never ever purchase form Mlb shop again

"Ordered over 400 dollars of item for Chicago cubs world series item
as of today November 16th here in japan
I check the shipping status only 3 cap has been shipped
Most of the item I really wanted as sooner
it has still been there

terrible worst online shopping experience I ever had
I will never ever purchase from them again

2016-11-04

If you value your money - STAY AWAY from MLB SHOP.COM

"The worst online buying experience I have ever had. I ordered 2 item that- at the time of ordering- was "in stock", that was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received my order. And if that's not bad enough 4 days ago they sent me an email to tell me that one of the items is no longer in stock, so I called customer service and cancelled that item. I was told it would take from 24 to 48 hours for the refund to be made. Well it's now been 96 hours and my bank card still has not been credited. In short, after spending over $100.00 3 weeks ago I have nothing to show for it other that excuses. I've emailed their cust. srvc. dept 3 times in 3 weeks and not a single reply. I had to call to get a response. 3 weeks - No item and 4 - days No Credit for cancellation. STAY AWAY if you value your time and money."

This review was modified by cubsfankev on November 04 2016 11:45:20 PM

2016-11-02

One star is too much!

"Two weeks and still processing my order? Even after I called and got a promise date of 11/1! Of what year?! Cancelled my order. Lesson learned."

2016-11-01

One-Day Shipping? Riiiggghhhhtt!!

"Pathetic! After paying $25 for "Next Business Day" delivery, my order had not yet shipped the next business day. After arguing with the clerk who said "one day processing is clearly noted on the site" (bullsh*t), I canceled. Why offer expedited service if you can't execute? Pathetic!"

This review was modified by johnbarth on November 01 2016 05:06:32 AM

2016-10-15

Waist Of Money!!! CRAP

"Ordered 2 Dodger Shirts. After 3 Weeks And Not Being Able To Log In To See The Tracking Number I called These Guys. I Was Told My Order Had Not Been Shipped and It Would Be 3 More Weeks To Received. I finally Got The Shirts And Talk About Cheap. Total Waist Of Money!! I Could See Through The Shirt It Was So Cheap And Thin. It Shrunk 2 Sizes After A Wash. Now There Rags...I Wash & Dry My Car With Them. "

This review was modified by h20mvp on October 15 2016 05:32:59 PM

Share MLB.com's store rating

MLB.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MLB.com is not a merchant member
MLB.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!