Stores > MPCS Computers
  • MPCS Computers

Voice your opinion! Review MPCS Computers by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2008-06-09

"Pros: Very helpful and knowledgeable. Machine delivered on time at a good price. Very quiet machine. Meets my needs.

Cons: DVD recorder firmware out of date (they identified problem quickly and gave me instructions for upgrading

Before ordering my Dual Core Pentium computer from MPCS, I called with questions. They spent a half hour on the phone discussing my applications and which configuration would be best. We conclcluded that a dual core vs quad core would be best for scientific applications. Then we configurged a system right in my price range. Considering their stellar reviews, their willingness to help and their reasonable prices, I placed an order.

The machine is great. It is the quietest computer I have ever worked on and the internals were immaculate in terms of cable layout. It came with installationg disks including Windows media.

Recently, I encountered a couple of issues. I could not get IDE working and the DVD drive wasn't recognizing some brands of blank disks. I sent an email to MPCS on Saturday and a half hour later I received a response telling me how to upgrade the DVD firmware and how to enable the IDE.

All in all, I am very pleased with the vendor and the product. I would recommend them to anyone.

2008-05-14

"I bought a small customize box from MPCS Computers and everything has turned out great. I'm using it as Linux file server and I haven't any problems with it. Communication and shipping was clear and quick. I would definitely consider doing business again. "

2008-03-18

"I'd have to agree with previous reviewer that MPCS is about as good as it gets. Great communications, quick assembly and shipping, first--class components, and terrif packaging. I bought a custom Shuttle XPC configured exactly as I wanted it, for hundreds less than Shuttle would have charged me for an equivalent system."

2008-01-22

"Like a previous review, I would give this seller an 11 if I could.

I tried ordering computers from 2 of the larger gaming mail order companies. The first was dead on arrival, the second did not work as delivered.

When I called MPCScomputing, I talked to John. He understood and answered my questions immediately. His delivery time was significantly less than the larger companies.

When the computer arrived, it worked out of the box.

He also shipped all the orignal packing boxes for the components, and all of the parts not used that came with those components.

I won't consider any other company for the purchase of a mail-order computer.

2007-12-15

"A downside of any rating system is sometimes the limits set does not allow for the exceptions. And this is truly the case regarding my experience with MPCS! Giving them "10s across the board" is selling them short. They are deserving of a higher score.

My experience was:
1) From the initial contact to receiving my order, I found MPCS to truly be a "First Class" operation that was very helpful when placing the order, provided excellent feedback thru out the process while keeping you informed on the status of your order.

2)Customer Service was outstanding, every time I called there was no waiting in a queue, always had a friendly voice on the phone within seconds.

3)The care MPCS demonstrated in the shipment of my order was a FIRST for me. I was amazed how well it was packaged and protected from the potential hazards of shipping via UPS, FedEX, or USPS.

4) Nothing was left out, MPCS even included the boxes of the third party vendors they used in building my system. (Are you starting to understand why a "10" does not do them justice?)

5) When the system arrived, all I had to do was to set it up, plugged it in and turn it on. Ran PERFECT out of the box. How easy and what else could you ask for?

6) I had read stories of others that had nothing short of a nightmare experience dealing with other vendors when ordering a system ... parts missing, total lack of contact after the order, double billing, service issues, DOA systems, and delays in shipping their orders. However, MPCS provided a wonderful shopping experience and I would be happy to recommend that if you are looking to purchase a system online you will not find a better, more professional, first class vendor than MPCS.

Bottom line - I have been buying PCs for over 25 years (when Z80 was state of the art and CPM was the OS of choice) and MPCS was the best and smoothest tranaction I have ever experienced. They have earned the right to be my "vendor of choice" on all future computer related purchases.

Thanks for a job VERY WELL DONE!

2007-11-19

"Perfect product and service, everything exactly as I expected, on time, and I was kept well informed throughout the process..."

2007-10-27

"I bought a custom build computer from MPCS Computers base on my spec. and got exactly what I ordered.I'm really happy with my purchase and definitely highly recommended to anyone.
I have a few questions and they quickly resolved and their support and knowledge was excellent.
Shipped in a few days and keep me informed, keep up the good work.
Thanks.

2007-09-27

"Fantastic service...thanks heaps! The process was incredibly fast, and the staff worked with me with my payment options over the phone and got everything squared away. Computer arrived on time, in great shape, and I was excited to see that every customly installed component's original box was shipped as well as confirmation of the computer's innards.

Thanks again, MPCS.

2007-09-25

"Excellent Service and custom computer Build. I had shopped for months looking to create my perfect system. MPCS did that for me in a few days. Communication was excellent and invaluably supportive in helping me to make the right decisions for components.Knowledgeable and courteous. Received computer very quickly and so far it has been the best computer I have ever owned. I will recommend MPCS to everyone I know looking to build a computer."

2007-09-21

"I have bought 4 computers from MPCS computers for some of my customers. I am a Technician and like the way I can choose my hardware in each PC I buy. Its like I built it my self without having to assemble anything. Really saves time for me. The quality and attention to the small details is what appealed to me the most. I dont think I could have done a cleaner job assembling them. I also like that I get all the original retail boxes from all the components used. They dont seem to skimp on anything. I had a few questions for John after a sale and his emails and phone calls where always same day , no waiting on hold or stuck in some telephone tree system on hold for ever. Their prices are fair and shipping is fast. Try them...you wont be dissapointed.

Jay

2007-09-20

"My shopping experience was excellent. They answered questions quickly before the sale. the shopping process was very simple and quickly done. Merchandise was exactly as promised and delivered as promised. After the sale they again answered questions quickly. Over all excellent and highly recommended."

2007-09-20

"I was going to build a powerful video editing machine piece by piece on my own, finding good deals on each part from various on-line vendors as well as E-Bay. I thin found MPCS and realized that I could create my own custom built computer for the same amount or less than I would have spent on my own and I didn't have to build it! I would definitely recommend MPCS to anyone looking to buy a serious machine."

2007-09-19

"I chose MPCS because of a) their 100% rating at ebay (mpcscomputer) which is phenomenal for a system builder and b) their quick response to my pre-sale questions.

I ordered a system that consisted of an Intel quad Q6600, P5N-E SLI Motherboard, 4 GB Kingston memory and 2 500 GB Seagate drives. John at MPCS walked me through all of my questions before the sale, quickly and with patience. Shipped 2 days later and received 2 days thereafter. I transferred some disks and an 8600 gts video card from my previous computer and everything ran perfectly. John answered several questions, again with speed and clarity. The build was excellent -- not a single problem. All connections properly done (even added a back plate for the 2 extra USB ports that the case didn't have which the motherboard provided -- greatly appreciated) plus the motherboard bios were right up-to-date. Prices were very competitive. If you don't want the hassle of doing your own build then this is the way to get a custom system professionally assembled for competitive prices. Vendor was very responsive. I will utilize them again.

2007-09-11

"After being disappointed so many times in previous electronic purchases via the internet i was ready to give up altogether. I figured I'd try one last time with MCPS. I have to admit the guys at MCPS have FULLY RESTORED MY FAITH IN PURCHASING ELECTRONICS VIA THE INTERNET. They are very professional, courteous, and they wont leave you hanging after the sell is done. Not only did they keep me up to date on the purchase if there were problems, but they also made sure i was happy with my purchase after i received the computer. I had a few questions' days after the purchase and their assistance line was amazing. They walked me through step by step what i needed to do, in the end my problem was resolved, and i was that much more knowledgeable on computers because they taught me something i had not known before. Im thinking about upgrading my computer and im definitely going back to them to get my parts. "

2007-03-30

"I bought a Athlon 64 X2 4200 w/ Asus M2N SLI system from this store last month. Everything went smoothly, very quick shipping. Very good customer service, quick response to my emails.

I would give them 5 stars in quality product and good service.

Good job guys, keep it up. I will definitely refer my friends to this store.

Share MPCS Computers's store rating

MPCS Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MPCS Computers is not a merchant member
MPCS Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!