Stores > Magazine Wall
  • Magazine Wall

Voice your opinion! Review Magazine Wall by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2004-11-01

"I am so mad. I ordered my magazine, Magazine Wall charged my card and three months later, I still have not gotten anything! DO NOT USE THIS SELLER!!!"

2004-10-31

"Placed order 7/4/04. Received confirmation. Charged to my credit card 7-16-04. E-mailed status request on 10-18-04 and received no response. Add me to the list of those that were RIPPED OFF!!!"

2004-10-07

"Ordered a magazine as a gift, never received it. It seems like this company has taken advantage of a lot of consumers. Their site is now down. It is impossible to reach them via email. I got information from my credit card company about them:

Convenient Online Subscriptions
1333 E 18th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11230
(718) 382-5633

They had two sites:
magazinewall.com
magazineaddict.com

2004-10-04

"I ordered a graphic design mag subscription 6 months ago from this company, the transaction cleared on my credit card but never received the magazines. I emailed numerous times, but never received an answer. My emails came back saying they're box was full. For 5 months it said that they were updating they're phone contact info but never did. Now there's an "under construction" message at the home page. Magazinewall.com is a fraud - do not use them!!!"

2004-09-27

"Ordered my boyfriend a subscription almost 4 months ago. I was charged right away. He never received anything. I've emailed multiple times and never gotten so much as a response. Called Men's Health to find out that magazinewall never passed on my order info. So much for that birthday present. What a joke. How are they getting away with this? "

2004-09-27

"two months past nothing received still waiting no one whom to talk to BEWARE OF THIS CROOKS

2004-09-27

"It would appear the line forms here for other's who haven't received their orders from Magazine Wall. com either. I was charged for 2 subscriptions, well over 5 months ago. Finally last month I received one issue, but no sign of the other. Kind of expensive issue for $25 bucks.

Off to the Better Business Bureau.

2004-09-27

"I have also been taken by Magazine
wall. I emailed them and aske when I would receive my "StreetRodder" magazine. They said that they have no record of my order. Also, they no longer sell "StreetRodder" on their site. I have my credit card compny investigating this transaction and I emailed Yahoo Shopping. I tried to get on Magazine Walls' site today and it says under construction. This is my first order with them and will be my last. I also worry that they have my credit card information.

2004-09-22

"I ordered to myself a magazine on 7/12/04 but still haven't received it. I've tried to contact them over the emails but still nothing- no answer! This is total BS... how can they get away with it? Has anyone dealt with BBB and found out more about them?"

2004-09-15

"I too have been taken for a ride by Magazine Wall. I believe the only thing that we can do at this point is to post as many negative comments as possible about the website. I've been sending their customer service email account messages and get nothing in return. ZERO. Nada. Zilch. I purchase many things on the net, this is the first time I've been ripped off.

Here is the last email I received from them:

----Original Message Follows----
From: Customer Service MagazineWall
Reply-To: cs@magazinewall.com
To: "Gil"
Subject: Re: FW: Re: us weekly
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:48:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Gil,

Thank you for shopping with MagazineWall.com.

According to our records your order was placed on April 3rd 2004.

We process your subscription as soon as you place your order. The actual
delivery date of your first issue will depend on how frequently the magazine
you've ordered is published and when the next issue is scheduled to be
distributed by the publisher. In general, you can expect to receive your
first issue in 4 to 12 weeks. Be assured that these are standard industry
lead times.

According to our records you should be recieving your first subscription
sometime in late July/August.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail us.

Customer Service
www.magazinewall.com

Since then, I waited patiently. I've written two VERY ANGRY emails this past month and still nothing.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY ARE A FRAUD!!!

2004-09-07

"Add me to the ripped-off list. Paid by credit card on July 11th, no magazines or contact to date as of 9/7/04. If anyone knows whether we have any recourse through Yahoo stores, I'd sure like to hear about it."

2004-09-04

"Like all others, I placed an order. Not received magazines yet. Their website continues to be down, the email bounces, and Yahoo! has provided no help or feedback. My credit card was charged for the magazines. If anyone gets any response, please post and let everyone know. I will probably even be afraid to purchase from Yahoo Merchants since this was my first "purchase", and probably last. "

2004-09-02

"Took order, charged credit card, order never fulfilled. Unreachable."

2004-08-25

This seller took my magazine order and charged my account but did not send magazines. They have not responded to my emails and lists no mailing address or phone number.
I highly recommend avoiding this seller.

2004-08-20

"Seller took magazine order but did not send magazines. Seller does not respond to e-mail, has no phone. Seller has been dropped by Yahoo Shopping listings, but domain still active on the web. Seller is listed by a Domain Proxy service so they cannot be contacted. Therefore I would suggest not repeating my mistakes and void thsi Dealer like the plague."

Share Magazine Wall's store rating

Magazine Wall is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Magazine Wall is not a merchant member
Magazine Wall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!