Stores > Makesigns
      708-532-8244
      708-614-1974
      support@graphicsland.com
      800-347-2744

Voice your opinion! Review Makesigns by clicking a star below.
2014-08-05

"Makesigns.com came through in a big way for my poster presentation. FedEx dropped the ball and my poster was delayed 2 days. I had to head out of town without the poster in hand, but the folks at Makesigns.com went out of their way to reprint the poster and overnight it to me. Made it just in time. Huge thanks to these guys for going above and beyond!"

2014-08-01

"If you are building a scientific or educational poster, you absolutely must check out Makesigns or graphicsland.com. The best service, guidance from start to finish, the best prices-you won't a better deal out there in storefront or online! "

2014-07-28

"Absolutely amazing service!!! Professional, courteous, and quick!! I have definitley recommended this service to all my friends and family. Awesome, thank you to the team whom worked on my groups poster!"

2014-07-11

"Great service and helpful staff! They will check your poster and let you know if any of the images are low resolution and give you advice on how to fix it. Very prompt service.
I am extremely satisfied with the service and also the product. Nice glossy poster, well protected in plastic bag and a cardboard poster tube. Great value!

2014-04-15

"I presented a poster at the Assoc. of Operating Room Nurses (AORN) conference, in March. I used makesigns for the first time and it was wonderful. Their web site was easy to manuver and putting the poster together was fun.It was suggested that we have fabric posters.This was my 5th poster presentation and I was skeptical about using fabric. It was awesome and expecially great if you have to travel to your conference. Much easier that shipping or carrying a tube. I put the order in on Thursday evening and picked it up at 1p on Friday. It looked fabulous hanging in McCormik place."

2014-03-21

"These guys are terrific! My posters always look professional, and they understand how scientific symbols or notations need to appear. They always arrive on time, every time. Very affordable. I can call to see if everything looks okay prior to printing. Website is easy to use."

2014-03-20

"This is a company that I was referred to and I'd not hesitate at all to refer it to anyone that needs to print out something on posters, signs etc. There customer service is superb, they really care about their customers' needs -- we sent in a template with a very close due date. the response came in minutes asking us to clarify a design issue on the template, which we had neglected but were so glad they pointed out. And only couple of hours after resubmission, we got an update that the job is done and it'd be on its way to us. These guys are so dependable, we were really, really impressed.
Only thing though was that the package looked to have been poked somehow and the hole penetrated through the outer wrap, left a mark on the back of the poster, which did not affect its use at all though(it must have happened during the transportation and I'd give credits to Makesigns's very professional, protective packaging)

2014-03-20

"I have been using Makesigns for the past 5 years to print scientific posters for our Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, annual Research Day event. I have been very pleased with the service, quick turnaround and the quality of the posters. If there are any problems, they are quick to bring them to your attention to make sure that the end product is to your satisfaction. The order process is very efficient and the prices are very reasonable. In all the years I have been working with Makesigns I have never been disappointed."

USA
2013-10-16

"I have used Makesigns for the past 4 years to print and ship my scientific posters. Their website is very user-friendly, even providing easy to use templates to create posters. I find it easy to use to upload my poster, select the right size, and specify the shipping details. Makesigns has delivered a high quality poster product that shipped on time, or early, 100% of the time with my orders. I print/ship about 4 posters a year. I know I can always trust Makesigns to be efficient and fairly priced. Excellent service and quality!"

2013-08-12

"If you ever need a high quality poster for a meeting, look no further than Makesigns. I was in a situation where I needed a poster in a HURRY. My usual source of printing was unavailable, so I went on the internet and found this site. Not only did they produce the poster in record time, even without rush processing, but the quality was higher than I had experienced with my other source, for a lower cost! Higher quality for less cost means real value. The website is extremely easy to use, and I could not be happier with the result."

2013-08-05

"I have ordered at least 13 large scientific posters from MakeSigns and have always been completely satisfied (delighted, actually) with the ordering process, customer service, and final product. The staff is very responsive, keeping me informed of where the poster is within the printing process and when it is shipped -- even contacting me with questions/concerns when something didn't look quite right. I have recommended MakeSigns to colleagues in the past and will do so again."

2013-07-20

"I have used Makesigns.com for 3 of my projects now, 1 while in school, and later, 2 for work. Let me just say, that this is one of the best online companies I have ever had the pleasure of using. They have expedient service, and are always super courteous. On top of that, they immediately respond to email requests...none of this automated email crap and get back to your question 2 weeks later. I had 3 scientific posters produced from them, and all of them were in great quality. People at work and at school were very impressed and were all about knowing where this cool poster was done. I went to them on a recommendation from a friend, and I will definitely continue the recommending and the using of their services. I applaud their honest work and effort. "

2013-06-21

"I requested Makesigns to create 2 image-heavy scientific posters for a conference. I was extremely pleased with the final product in terms of the material on which the poster was printed (paper) as well as the reproduction quality of the final draft that I submitted. In fact, when Makesigns realized that one of the images would end up being of less-than-ideal resolution due to the magnification, I was contacted and given an opportunity to provide an image of higher resolution to use instead. This extra step convinced me that this company is tuned in to the customer. This is my first work request with Makesigns, but I was pleasantly surprised with their personalized service. I would definitely have more work done with them as well as recommend them to my colleagues."

2013-06-03

"I've used Makesigns.com several times, and each time they've done a great job. The posters look great, are printed extremely fast, and arrive on time."

2013-05-31

"This was the first time I had used an on-line service to produce a scientific poster. I am very pleased with the entire process. The poster turned out fantastic, the turnaround time was terrific and everything was very simple. I highly recommend Makesigns."

Share Makesigns's store rating

Makesigns is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Makesigns is a merchant member
Makesigns participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.