Stores > Mazel Tov Furniture
  • Mazel Tov Furni

Voice your opinion! Review Mazel Tov Furniture by clicking a star below.
2013-03-21

"I purchased a daybed from Mazel Tov Furniture on Feb 15 and as
of May 21 It still hasn`t been delivered .I am glad that I paid for it through Pay Pal because they are in the process of getting my money back.
It doesn`t take a whole month to deliver anything cross the us unless they are hand carryimg it.

2013-01-10

"We ordered chairs from them which were defective. They promised to resolve the problem. 6 months later they still had not fixed anything, continually ducked my calls, etc. Always an excuse. After reading other reviews at the New York BBB and other sites, this appears to be a familiar pattern. I would never do business with this company again."

2012-11-10

"I am very impressed with my experience and will continue to do business with Mazel Tov Furniture. They have a nice selection of products and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. Customer service were very helpful and the delivery guys were great. The furniture was setup in our home. Their is no way me or my husband would have been able to lift it and set it up ourselves. Thank you! I'm sold and I will be back!"

2012-11-08

"I ordered an Ashley table with 4 chairs. The furniture was delivered while I was out of town and my girlfriend was home. The table was damaged and the delivery men did not inform to to write anything on the Bill of Lading. They assured her it would get taken care of. The furniture was delivered on 7/22/12 and as of 11/8/12 I am no closer to resolving the issue. "

2012-08-17

"I looked online for my mom for discontinued Ashley dining chairs. This is the only place that had them and they shipped them free. Took me few min to put together and we are happy.

Thanks

2012-07-24

"I change my order within the first 24 hours and added some pieces to my living room set. Quite happy I did so as it compliments my new home nicely!"

2012-07-08

"Very nice experience overall. Furniture arrived on time as promised and did include the full installation. I was impressed with the customer service and the delivery team as courteous and helpful. "

2012-07-06

"I ordered 2 bedding sets for my 4 year old and 2 year old boys. Shipped out to us quickly and looks good.

Awesome looking website and no issues.

2012-07-04

"I received my loveseat and end tables last night and love it. I waned it in time for the olympics and got in 2 weeks earlier than I had thought. Much appreciated!

One note: I didnt realize what a difference delivery and setup included make. This loveseat is very heavy (Mocha by Signature) and I would never get it in the door myself. The delivery men from Alpha Omega brought it in unpacked it, removed everything and left me happy and with all of my energy!

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!

2012-06-10

"When is my purchase going to be completed? It has been 8 weeks of one excuse after another!"

2012-05-05

"We purchased a large Leather sectional and ottoman from Mazel Tov. They were $700.00 cheaper than the lowest price Ashley Furniture would offer us for the same couch. Free Shipping and no taxes. However they told us between 2-4 weeks to get it. It actually took 6 weeks. We love the couch! So if you order something from this company, don't expect to get it any time soon."

2012-03-22

"Horrible company. I will never order from them again. They claim to have the best delivery process and customer service but alas they do not. Don't try to save money by going with Mazel Tov. I wish I would have spent a little bit more and gone with my local vendor."

2012-02-29

"I ordered furniture from here because they were cheaper than my local stores and what a mistake...they forgot to ship my furniture...it's been 6 weeks (supposed to come after 2 weeks) and i requested a Saturday delivery and was just informed that that was not an option and if I wanted that I had to wait an additional 2 weeks...horrible customer service...one agent even told me that they do not really communicate with each other so things like this happen all the time. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!"

2012-01-19

"Refunds have been processed. Thank you Ari for your most kind assistance with this matter."

2012-01-11

"THANK YOU for the awesome service! Got the chairs cheaper than ANY other store, delivered to my dining room and everything as perfect as expected! Still loving them! Definitely recommend Mazal Tov Furniture."

Share Mazel Tov Furniture's store rating

Mazel Tov Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mazel Tov Furniture is a merchant member
Mazel Tov Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.