Stores > McGivern Diamonds
  • McGivern Diamon

Voice your opinion! Review McGivern Diamonds by clicking a star below.
2013-05-21

"First of all, I never write reviews of any kind, but I was so impressed with McGivern Diamonds that I had to. At first I was very hesitant about ordering an engagement ring and wedding band online due to the fact that I couldn't see them in person. However, as soon as I started emailing Mike at McGivern Diamonds I felt a lot more comfortable. I knew he was trustworthy and genuine right from the start. Mike would immediately respond to all my emails and questions with honest answers and opinions. No matter what concerns or questions I had, Mike would always follow through with a quick response. He gave me a great deal that I could no way have found here in Hawaii. The ring and band were custom made and ready in 2 weeks and send via fed ex overnight all the way to Hawaii! Once I received the ring and band, I was stunned! It was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My fiance loved it and couldn't be happier. I know making such a big purchase online can be frightening, but everything went smooth and with Google Checkout that McGivern Diamonds uses, all purchases are safe and secure. I will definitely refer friends and family to Mike at McGivern, and I will definitely continue to make purchases from him. The professionalism and top notch service Mike gives his customers is unbeatable."

2013-05-11

"15 years ago I bought an ring from McGiverns. Service was excellent back then and Mike was courteous and extremely helpful. Recently I was shopping for diamond engagement ring so I needed a person I could trust. One thing that has not changed in the last 15 years is the top notch service that Mike provides to his customers. You will get an immediate respond to your questions and service you can absolutely trust. The engagement ring was beautiful my fiancé can't stop looking at it. Thank you so much!!!"

2013-04-16

"I recently purchased a single stone from McGivern Diamonds and was truly impressed with the service. I had been looking for the perfect stone for a long time and coming up short when someone suggested I check out McGivern Diamonds so I did and I could not be happier. I will be using McGivern Diamonds from now on and I will suggest to anyone that is looking for a diamond to do the same."

2013-04-12

"Mike was amazing to work with. He was very patient and answered all of my questions promptly, offering excellent advice and guidance throughout the process of customizing the perfect engagement ring for my fiancé. His prices are very good and his service is second to none. Mike has earned me as a lifetime customer."

2013-03-30

"Obviously great products, but what I loved most was the customer service! Prices were a little questionable, but they do make up for it with awesome employees."

2013-03-14

"Four years ago I needed to replace my lost engagement ring. It was underinsured and I wanted something as nice or nicer than I had. Even before getting the insurance check I began to “shop” retail and on line. At some point I found Mike’s site and with his wonderful “select a diamond” feature I was able to find several stones listed that I was interested in. I called him up, told him what my budget was, what my “wish” was and the three stones I found that might work. I had also found a mounting I really liked. He was so great to work with. He actually mentioned and sent the GIA sheet to me to look at a stone which was within my range and even larger than the one I lost. At that point I wasn’t able to afford the mounting I wanted. He worked that by putting just a slightly lower quality diamonds in (they are so tiny you could never tell that). Got my new dream ring within budget and was thrilled. Always get compliments.

Couple of weeks ago I realized that one of those tiny diamonds was missing and I contacted my insurance company and Mike and they talked then we talked and the diamond was replaced, the major stone was checked out and he made sure it was still sitting snuggly in its beautiful mounting. Got the ring back yesterday and once again it is stunningly beautiful. Apparently, according to my friends, I took a major chance buying a diamond on line. Well, I’ve never dealt with anyone in this business that has the integrity and the dedication to superior customer service as Mike. I highly recommend him when you are looking for something lovely.

2013-03-04

"They listened to what I wanted, stayed in contact with me via email throughout the process and made a beautiful ring for me that used stones from my family rings. It is a ring I will always treasure."

2013-02-25

"Mike & his team have helped us with several significant jewelry purchases during the last 4-5 years. With each purchase he was always concerned foremost about our satisfaction. He always went the extra mile to respond to our needs and ensure our delight. More, we believe his prices were very competitive, making us feel even better concerning the transactions. I cannot recommend and endorse him more highly. . .he and his firm are the most customer focused team we have had the pleasure to work with."

2013-02-24

"You will not get better service ANYWHERE!!! I have been in contact throughout my entire order. Quality, pricing and delivery is more than you could expect. I emailed weekends, and always got a reply."

2012-12-06

"McGivern Diamonds was amazing in our very large diamond purchase/ upgrade( 3.01ct). Mike was very patient and helpful during the process that took us several weeks to make a decision. The price and selection could not be beat - and I looked !! My diamond is amazing and I am very happy with our decision. Mike was the best... and I'm a happy momma!!"

2012-12-03

"I have used McGivern Diamonds for three transactions in the last ten years. The level of service Michael McGivern delivers is first rate. The selection is vast (it took me MONTHS to go through their inventory); I would recommend keeping a folder or log or your favorites..because it is very easy to get overwhelmed in the process - so many choices!

The quality is unmatched. Michael will not sell you anything less than what you are looking for. He considers your budget, your most important quality (size? sparkle? color?), and your lifestyle when recommending a ring or diamond. He makes your dollar go a long way and he NEVER pressures you into a sale. He answers your questions as honest and straight-forward as he can, then leaves it to YOU to navigate your choice from there.

His prices are hard to beat. I don't know of any local jeweler who would be happy about releasing the same diamond at the same price.

I have recommended him before and I would recommend him again. This is the first time I have written a review about any business.

2012-11-22

"McGivern Diamonds did an excellent job on my engagement ring. I could not have asked for a more beautiful piece; better than pictured. The service was top notch and Michael the owner, contacted my fiance and I frequently and effeciently at that!

I will plan on purchasing a band for my fiance here as well.

Thank you so much!!

2012-11-01

"The service given by Michael McGivern and the staff of McGivern Diamonds was second to none. I received personal and thorough service and the quality of my diamond was excellent. I received it before I expected to and couldn't be happier with my entire experience."

2012-10-21

"I did quite a bit of online research into buying a diamond ring for my wife's birthday but that is not something I would buy online. I knew I needed to work with local experts and we had made several purchases at McGivern Diamonds in the past but not at this price point. Beverly and Mike took the time to show me many of the diamonds that I had narrowed my choices down to and then to finally select the perfect diamond and setting. They answered all of my questions and ultimately, helped me build the gift that my wife was absolutely thrilled with!"

2012-09-24

"Top notch service from start ti finish! A+++++++++++++++"

Share McGivern Diamonds's store rating

McGivern Diamonds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

McGivern Diamonds is not a merchant member
McGivern Diamonds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!