Stores > McGivern Diamonds
  • McGivern Diamon

Voice your opinion! Review McGivern Diamonds by clicking a star below.
2012-08-31

"I ordered an individual diamond online. I was very impressed with the level of service I received each time I called with questions. The diamond arrived as advertised on time. I am very pleased and highly recommend McGivern Diamonds to anyone looking for quality jewelry."

2012-08-30

"So easy to deal with... I ordered it on Monday had the money transferred by Tuesday and Thursday morning I received the diamond via FedEx. Smooth friendly efficient service. I would highly recommend McGivern to anyone.
Best deal all round. I'm so happy!!
Thanks Mike.

2012-08-06

"Great experience! Mike was very responsive to all of my emails, always replying within a few hours; day, evening, and night! The ring looks fantastic! The proposal went great, and SHE said yes! :) "

2012-07-18

"I came across McGivern Diamonds via a google search and I am sure glad I did. I was close to purchasing a diamond and ring from another site and thought I had done my research. Such was not the case. I browsed McGivern's site and even learned some more valuable information about certifications, etc. I e-mailed the owner, Michael, late on a Friday and received a reply immediately. Even though he said he would get back to me on the following Monday, he actually got back to me the next day! Throughout the process I was impressed with his promptness, honesty, and professionalism. I can only hope that my future marriage goes as easy as buying an engagement ring from McGivern's. :)"

2012-07-07

"As a first time engagement ring buyer (and hopefully the last), I thought the process would be long and arduous. But Mike was VERY helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to speak with over the phone. His prompt responses, expert recommendations, and professionalism were excellent! And my now-fiance ABSOLUTELY LOVED the ring!! 5 stars all the way!

Thanks again!!
Jon

2012-07-04

"I'm from California and had Mike make my custom engagement ring. He was pleasant to work with and was so efficient with phone calls and emails through the process. He listens to my ideas on what I wanted and my ring tuned out perfectly! I really was nervous on weather it would turn out the way I wanted it to and it actually looked even more beautiful than I expected! We will continue to use McGiverns for all future orders!

Also- his staff is amazing too!! Very professional and courteous!!!!

2012-06-25

"We chose and ordered a diamond and setting from McGivern on Sunday afternoon. The ring shipped on Wednesday and arrived on Friday. We were thrilled with the quality. The diamond was bigger and better than we saw locally for $ 1,000 more.

Will I buy from McGivern again? I already have. After receiving the diamond ring we visited local jewelers to find a complementary wedding band. Bottom line . . . we found the ring we wanted with a higher qaulity at half the price quoted from our mall jewelers.

I might add that I emailed a question to Mike on Sunday afternoon and had a response back within two hours. It looks like Mike is working hard to build a solid reputation for customer service.

Tom

2012-06-25

"I talked to Mike (the owner of McGivern) back in April about surprising my wife with an engagement ring. I wanted to do it that weekend and he was able to help me choose a diamond and ring over the phone on Monday and have it custom made, set, & shipped to me in California by that Saturday so I could do the proposal on Sunday. My wife loved the engagement ring and then we worked with Mike on creating 2 custom wedding bands to go around her ring and he was able to get those to us very fast as well. When we got the rings, they looked bigger on her hand then we had thought and Mike was kind enough to let us return the rings and get new ones made. Through out the process he's been super helpful, responsive, kind, and easy to work with. He well exceeded our expectations in every area and we plan to use him as our sole jeweler going forward."

2012-06-25

"This is the first review I have written for ANYTHING, but I felt compelled to do so based on my positive experience with MCGivern Diamonds. I purchased my platinum wedding band and was thrilled with the product, pricing and extraordinary service by the owner himself, Michael McGivern.
I was hesitant to purchase such a significant item online, but it is no wonder why they receive such glowing reviews.

2012-06-11

"We love McGivern Diamonds and the level of service we received. They were much more knowledgeable, trustworthy and caring than any large, chain jewelry store. We will use them again in the future!"

2012-06-08

"Mr. McGivern was a huge help! I gave him the reference # for the diamonds that I thought I might like and he told me which were ideal for me. We corresponded through email and it only took us an afternoon to decide. The next day my diamond was shipped out. Very good service and quick delivery too!"

2012-06-04

"Mike McGivern was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. My wife was very pleased with the ring we ordered and I would not hesitate to recommend Mike and his company to anyone looking for a quality piece of diamond jewelry at a reasonable price."

2012-06-02

"McGivern Jewelers took diamonds from a necklace and earrings (purchased there years ago) and placed them in a wedding band for me. It is just lovely. I couldn't be happier."

2012-05-26

"Great Customer Service. Like any other procrastinating man, I ordered a Mother’s Day present for my wife a little too late. I later received an e-mail letting me know that it wouldn't arrive prior to Mother's Day and they had asked if that was perhaps what the purchase was for. When I mentioned it was, they went out of their way to rush it so it arrived just in time."

2012-05-14

"Fantastic experience all around. Mike was extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and very accommodating of my needs. The ring couldn't have been more "perfect" (according to my fiancé). Highly recommended!"

Share McGivern Diamonds's store rating

McGivern Diamonds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

McGivern Diamonds is not a merchant member
McGivern Diamonds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!