Stores > McGivern Diamonds
  • McGivern Diamon

Voice your opinion! Review McGivern Diamonds by clicking a star below.
2012-05-10

"McGivern Diamonds was a great experience. Dealt with the owner Mike direct. Very helpful with everything from picking out the right center stone and type of ring. I will definitely be purchasing any type of jewelry through them."

2012-05-09

"I was very skeptical about ordering an engagement ring online. Mike McGivern worked with me via email to put my mind at ease about making a purchase of this size online and sight unseen. Their prices were significantly better than any of my local stores. When the ring arrived it was exactly what I had pictured and my fiancée loved it. I will continue to use McGivern Diamonds for future jewelry purchases and recommend them to my friends."

2012-05-04

"Mike gives excellent personal service. He is there to educate and made sure I was happy with what I received. I asked to make a switch in my order after the return policy had expired, and Mike didn't question it. He wanted me to be happy with my diamond. Even offered to let me ship under his insurance. Thank you, the diamond is beautiful! -Malin"

2012-05-04

"I found McGivern Diamonds while googling for wholesale prices. There are so many choices on the web site and even more in the catalogs at the store in Perrysburg, OH. It was an hour drive, but well worth it because we found Mike to be so comfortable, sincere, and helpful with our choices and provided full service to view the stone, size the ring and ship fedex to our home. We were so pleased that we have made a second order through Mike via e-mail. Very easy, fast, and reliable with high quality gorgeous products."

2012-04-19

"I am very pleased with my transaction with McGivern Diamonds. The website is fantastic. Mike is very personable and professional and informative. He responded to questions promptly and updated me on my order status the whole step of the way. I would recommend McGivern Diamonds and look forward to doing business with Mike and McGivern Diamonds again. Great prices, great quality, great service. I love the diamonds I purchased from them. They are exquisite. "

2012-04-16

"I would like to say , it was a pleasure dealing with McGivern Diamonds. The service, communication and of course the diamond ring where all five star. This was not a simple transction and all went as promised with only a minor glitch in communication on the shipping, with no harm or risk associated. I'm a return customer and would certainly recommend there sevice to others. "

2012-04-12

"Michael worked with me to select a gorgeous diamond. I only had two weeks to get the ring before going on vacation and he had it ready and to my door almost a week early. Very easy to deal with and a great ring at a great price."

2012-04-12

"We are extremely satisfied with our purchase and experience from McGivern Diamonds. The price was more than fair and the customer service was exceptional. We ended up doing an exchange, as the first diamond we purchased wasn't what we were looking for, and the process was seamless. I would highly recommend McGivern’s Diamonds, and we will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you for everything Mike! "

2012-04-11

"Awesome experience. Spoke directly with Mike a couple times, he was very helpful. When I wasn't happy with the first diamond (which was my fault for not reading about EGL vs. GIA) Mike was more than happy to exchange it. He helped me pick out a diamond that was perfect and I had the new ring back in 3 days! I definetly recommend McGivern diamonds!!!"

Share McGivern Diamonds's store rating

McGivern Diamonds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

McGivern Diamonds is not a merchant member
McGivern Diamonds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!