Stores > MerchNOW

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review MerchNOW by clicking a star below.
2017-08-03

HORRIBLE MERCHANDISE AND SERVICE

"My sons ordered a shirt for me for my birthday. It arrived packed in a box with crumpled up posters. The shirt itself looked as though it had been worn and washed, as it was wide horizontally and short vertically. I called to make a complaint, but could only get voicemail. I have called several times, left 2 messages, written an email, and left a message via their site contact forum. Per their return policy, I am supposed to pay to ship this sub-standard product back and pay a $2 restocking fee for the used product they sent me. This site is run by crooks!"

2017-07-20

Get your **** together

"They sent me the wrong order at first. Then it took them over a week to get the right order shipped to me, when I called about it (one week later) After putting me on hold for 5 minutes the guy picks up and goes "oh! Looks like we shipped it out today" No hurry & no discount. It's now been 3 weeks and still no freaking tshirt... get your **** together or at least make it worth my while."

2017-05-22

I forgot who the bad merch site was, then I was reminded

"I ordered two shirts, a vinyl and a poster. After check out the website said it would take 3-5 business days to process and then my 2 day shipping would apply. I would have not rushed the shipping but it was only $2 more than normal shipping and I was excited for my items. Shipping alone was half of my order which I wasn't happy with to begin with.
After almost three weeks I emailed the customer service and told them how ridiculous that I hadn't received anything further than my order was being processed.
I received no response back, just all of the sudden my order had been shipped.
It's almost like these people sit on their **** hands all day and wait for you to remind them that you ordered something from them.
No more Merch Now buys, I'll stick to Merch Connection.

2017-04-14

Pre order DONT DO IT

"Pre ordered a vinyl 2 months in advance, then a week after its release and four emails that never got a reply was told they had run out???? And it was now sold out!!! Now the variant I wanted is up on discogs for stupid money! Never ever going to use this company again. "

2017-03-21

Worst online company I've ever seen.

"Ordered a PRE ORDER bundle that has taken almost 20 days to get here. No phone calls answered, no emails responded to what so ever. This is seriously the shittiest company i've ever dealt with as far as online shopping. How are these **** still in business?"

2017-03-21

Terrible communication

"I placed an order for a few different items and was waiting to hear back from them about a tracking number. I checked the website for my order update and it all seemed ok. Then I read a few reviews and started to worry that I was dealing with a not so good company. So I contacted them about my order and my worries, and received a generic reply and then a refund for an out of stock item with no explanation from them. I found out through a PayPal refund email. I have had almost zero communication from them besides generic or automated responses and they just changed my order with no notice or explanation. Absolutely zero customer service ability shown by Merchnow, I mean how hard is it send an email and answer a question or explain a situation, most people would understand, they just want to know what's going on with their orders. I wonder how they are even still in business, I definitely won't buy anything through them ever again. "

2017-03-20

Really satisfied!

"I was scared to order from this website because I kept seeing so many negative reviews. I really wanted to buy some Pierce the Veil merch since they are coming to my hometown this summer (for the first time ever!) and this website was the only one I found that had a decent shipping fee (I live in Canada). I ordered a muscle tank, two t-shirts, a hoodie, a bracelet and some pins and they also sent me a free sticker sheet, a free poster and a free sample digital album. Seeing how everyone kept saying that they had a mistake in their order (wrong size, missing item, etc), I thought the same would happen to me. I received my order today and was not disappointed in the least! Everything fits nicely and I'm super happy. Also, it took about a week and a half to get my items (so almost two weeks), which I thought was just great since, again, I'm from Canada. I'll definitely order some more stuff from MerchNOW!"

2017-01-25

This should get 0 stars but that is not an option

"I ordered several products through this site, one came broken and one was sent in the wrong size. In addition to taking days or weeks to respond, they made me send pictures of the tag on the size of the t-shirt to prove they sent the wrong one. Two weeks after I send the pictures, I get an email giving me return instructions AT MY EXPENSE, saying they would reimburse me within 7-10 days after getting my item. No mention of sending me a replacement item. They of course have retained my payment in full. I actually thought I was being punked the customer service is so bad. I sent an email on December 20 saying they sent the wrong item, it is now January 24 and I still have no resolution. If this wasn't happening to me I truly wouldn't believe it was possible for a business to be this incompetent when it comes to customer service. NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE - EVER."

2017-01-23

If I could give 0 stars I would.

"I ordered 3 tshirts for my boyfriend for Christmas presents a couple weeks before Christmas to give extra time just in case something happened with shipping. after many emails of them saying the shirts would be there in the next week or so I just got them last week. Not only did I get them late but two of the 3 shirts were printed on HANES TSHIRTS?! Like the ones you buy in a package at a store. If I wanted to pay for a **** quality shirt then I would've bought a pack of Hanes and printed my own design on it. And to add to that one of the shirts has a hole in it. So to sum it all up, don't buy from this site it's a waste of time and money. You're better off making your own band shirts. "

2016-12-08

never order from this site!!!!!

"i ordered a For Today t-shirt for my husband and after two weeks i never receives a shipment confirmation. I emailed them about this and they told me the shirt was out of stock (even though it was in stock when i ordered it), and that there was a "glitch" on their site. I asked if i could receive my order when it got back in stock but they told me they are no longer printing that shirt. they ruined a wonderful surprise for my husband! terrible, terrible store!!"

2016-10-24

Waste of time presale scam

"Bought a presale of pretty reckless record as a surprise for my daughter. Actual global release for the album was october 21, 2016. Called them today on october 24 and was told it would arrive next week. Olivia gave me a kind of too bad so sad answer. When i told her I would never buy from them again she said "sorry you feel that way". Final conclusion is that i overpaid for a lie. Still don't have the record and most importantly ruined a surprise for my daughter who can just go to a store to buy it now. Do not buy from this company. They only seem to care about the initial sale. That and they falsely advertise presales. Ridiculous. "

2016-06-10

Get to celebrate an album release over a month after it came out!

"So I order an album prebundle for Issue's new album, Headspace, on May 18th and was given an estimated shipping date of May 20th. Well, today is June 10th, exactly 3 weeks after I ordered the bundle initially. I e-mailed support and received back:

"We apologize about the delay in receiving your order and have been waiting on the shipment of hoodies and varsity jackets to arrive to us from the manufacturer. We’ve received shipment confirmation from them and those items will be arriving to us within the next week or so. At that time, all orders will begin shipping immediately!

Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive tracking information automatically via email."

Lovely. The fact that I had to track this information down 3 damn weeks after what was supposed to be the shipping date is beyond absurd and reflects on the business practices very negatively. It's unprofessional and careless. I'll never buy anything from MerchNow in the future, which may hinder my giving my support to my favorite artists, but I'll not be going through this experience again. I'll send the cash I would have spent on merch directly to the artist instead.

2016-03-30

OK

"I was really scared of buying something from Merchnow after reading all these complaints. In fact, it was 7 days since I placed my order until Merchnow send it to me (I'm from Poland) and my e-mails to customer service waited too long for answer but then everything was OK and considering the distance the item came quite quick. Hoodie is brilliant and patience is the key! :)"

2016-03-28

Merch NOT Now

"I pre-ordered AA's The Black that was released on Friday 3/25/16. The bundle came with a digital download, that was not in my email Friday morning. Others had been getting their pre-orders (from other merch sites such as Killer Merch, who will get my business in the future) in the mail for days, checked the site and had not been marked as shipped. I emailed customer support in the morning to see where the digital copy was and to check the status of the bundle. Hours later (2 pm) i got the digital download link that was supposed to be good for 2 downloads (only one worked) and some b.s. story about the manufacturer not sending them the CD's. They won't get them until this week (supposedly) and claim to mail them immediately. I had to go to Target to buy a copy of the CD Saturday. I will never order from them again. If ZERO stars were an option, that is what i would rate them. Horrible!! Shipping charge was outrageous as well. "

2015-11-06

"I pre-ordered a bands upcoming CD along with some of their band merch in a bundle through Merchnow just recently. I was not overly happy with the shipping price but I figure the amount of things I purchased are the reason it was as expensive as it was (about 14$ not too terrible). I received the entire order the day the album was released, and the tracking was extremely accurate. Unfortunately, the CD case was damaged, the little pieces that are supposed to hold the CD in place broke off and fell out when I opened the case for the first time. I sent a photo, along with the description of the problem to customer support. They got back to me quickly, and sent a replacement at no cost to me. They told me not to worry about sending the damaged CD back, and that the new one was already on its way. That's fantastic customer support! They could having easily told me to suck it up and use a different case. I'm extremely satisfied with MerchNow. "

Share MerchNOW's store rating

MerchNOW is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MerchNOW is not a merchant member
MerchNOW does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!