Stores > ModaXpressOnline.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review ModaXpressOnline.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

My very favorite online store

"Modaxpressonline is my very favorite online store. They have beautiful clothes that fit perfectly. They are also very quick to ship my order."

2017-09-20

Worst place ever

"The owner of ModaXpress and clothingunder10.com is the same person, worst place to work for! Not only they pay it's horrible but their work ethic is the worst. Alex the owner treats people like ****, o. One of his meetings he told us the employees that he was going to keep records of the minutes you take to pick or pack orders, he even mentioned getting a chip where he would know how long you spend in the bathroom. He threatened to deduct hours from our paycheck if the warehouse is not neat enough. Imagine working your **** off and at the end of the week realized you were not paid x amount of hours bc this Hitler style man decided to deduct the hours. Masha the manager acts just like him! You can not even talk to co workers it's not allowed! You work from 9am to 5pm with no pay breaks! If you want to eat gum you need to clock out, you can take 2 breaks of 5 minutes each and you MUST clock out, 30 minutes lunch out of the clock! No benefits what so ever! If you make a mistake you better be prepared because you will be paying for it, he will deducted from your paycheck by paying you less hours- he is not stupid he does not reflect the deductions on your check he just calculates the $ amount and deducts it in hours pay so if you owed him $30 and you make $8 per hour he will deduct almost 4 hours from your time. You signed a contract when you start were you agree that if you quit without notice he will not pay you and he can deduct up to 2 weeks pay for not giving 2 weeks notice as he thinks replacing labor it's an expense to him. He can fired you the same day and he will not pay you 2 weeks bc he did not give you notice. It's okay for you to be unemployed and have no money to support your family but it's not okay for you to quit on him! He talks to employees as if everyone was stupid, he will degrade you and make you feel worthless when he speaks to you! Not once in the time I worked there he approach any employee to say great job, thank you! He does not know how to say anything like that! Everyone it's unhappy and unfortunately not everyone can quit without having another job. People come and go as you go in and out of a restaurant! Very few people are able to handle the pressure and the degrading attitude they have to employees. Those who stay is bc they have not found a better job or they feel they can't find anything better because of language barrier. Hires Spanish speaking people or russian so if you don't speak English you are worth much less! "

2017-06-20

Great gift ideas for my wife and daughter

"Great service fast response"

2017-06-01

Great quality & stretchy!

"I loved ordering from this site! Don't listen to bad reviews. I ordered my sizes and they fit perfectly... If you're honest about your sizes there should be no problem... Also don't compare yourself to the models they use! Anyway, I truly love the quality.. not cheap at all! I do think it's a little pricey but I'm happy with every penny I spent. "

2017-04-28

Funky dress

"I ordered a plaid shirt dress from them and it arrived today. It was cute but it smelled HORRIBLE!!!!! I wish I would've read the reviews but I threw up my guts after I smelled it. I will never ever order from them again!!"

2017-03-08

beautiful clothing but....

"i placed my first order with modaXpressOnline a week ago. after placing it i read the reviews which i should have done before even ordering. Shipping was fast unlike what other customers experienced. clothing does look a bit cheap for the price they are selling for. THE SIZES ARE TOTALLY OFF. I ordered an XL in a denim skirt and that thing is no where close to a medium. terribly disappointed and i have to pay to ship back the items. two thumbs down!"

2017-03-01

Amazing clothing/quality!

"Don't pay attention to negative reviews, I've been a customer at modaxpressonline.com for years and they have yet to disappoint. The clothing is amazing (especially the jeans) - every time i wear something from them i get ton of compliments. The shipping is always quick and never had any issues with returns or refunds.

Whenever I need something **** to wear, this is my go-to store! Highly recommended

2017-01-10

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, LOW QUALITY PRODUCTS

"Bought an item through Walmart. The item was 2 sizes smaller than a real size chart. I wanted to return the item to Walmart which I bought it from through their online sales along with other items from Walmart.com, but Walmart did not accept the return. They said I should return it to ModaXpress. I called a few times and sent email few times until I could speak to an agent. I asked for a return label since the item was too small for it's size and considered defective, but they refused. I had to pay more than $7 shipping to send it back for a refund.
The item itself was low quality. Did not match the picture.
I won't buy from them again

2016-12-29

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

"This is the most horrible and unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. The shirt I received was ripped within 5 minutes of me doing nothing. I was told that I could not return it due to damage by the customer. Uh....no. It was damaged due to being cheaply made. They never answer the phone and it takes them forever to reply to emails. It almost seems as if the company is run by teenagers, and if it's not then they really do not know how to run a company. Your customers should always come first because that's who keeps you in business. I wish I had read the reviews before giving them a chance they didn't deserve. HORRIBLE!!!!"

2016-12-28

Horrible costumer service

"They sent me the wrong item and refuse to do anything about it. They even stopped replying to my emails."

2016-12-23

Lost orders, Very amature

"They will send you a confirmation of your order in your email , with the correct shipping address, and Modaxpress will still ship it to the wrong address, The company is a Joke. Please do not pay for express shipping , either way you still wont get it until weeks , after it has been shipped back to sender, they will fix there mistakes the reshipped it to you again. waste to time."

2016-12-17

Big Mistake, huge mistake

"I ordered three times with this company. I received my first order with no problems. My jeans was sort of cheap but I was satisfied. You get what u paid for. I never received my second order due to the post office. I couldn't put in a claim with the post office because my package wasn't insured by Moda. I informed Moda (who sent me to the post office to file a claim) that I could not file a claim and my email went unaswered for a couple of days until I started a new email explaining everything. I was told that they'll reship the order but I should understand that it's a favor that will never happen again. The jumpsuit I wanted was now sold out so I had to pick something else of equal value. They shipped this order with delivery confirmation and I received it. I really didn't like the jumpsuit but was stuck with it because they did me a favor. I must like abuse because I ordered a third time and never received that order. I tracked the package which stated the post office was waiting for some mailing label. I emailed Moda and did not receive a response. I've been ordering from my house for 15 years and have received every package except there's. I'm out approximately $66 and stuck with a jumpsuit I'll probably never wear. They have no concern for customer satisfaction. I'll spend my money elsewhere. As Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman "big mistake, huge mistake.""

2016-09-12

Rip off not for the consumer

"This company should not be selling clothes . The clothes look nothing like online the material is awful and the seller has a horrible return policy they dont want to make the customer happy . Do not waste a dime of your hard earned money on this place . The clothes are not what they appear online . "

2016-06-21

My mistake

"Ordered an item for my birthday and paid 16.99 for it plus 8.99 for shipping. Order is due for delivery today."

2016-04-09

What You See Is Not What You Will Get

"Placed two orders within 24 hours for my daughter. First, items were advertised as "High Waist Jeans" however when the items came, they were low or what you would consider regular waist. Also they were far from "jeans" as they were stretch pants made to look like jeans made with mediocre material. I contacted the customer service number of 305-944-1616 and unlike the other great reviews with various names compiled by the business to provide damage control from all the REAL and negative reviews, I now was just getting a message service. My intention of contact was to inquire about accommodation for me just placing a large order and the company having a 20% off April fools 2016 sale 24 hours after my order was placed. Not a big deal right? As even your regular stores in your local mall and supermarket do this. However Moda Express a company that has all of these negative reviews that should have learned not only from them but the regular basics of marketing, service and sales not only took more than 72 hours to respond, when they did chose to do so via email instead of returning my call as requested. The response, unprofessional as basically "No" was what was simply replied. I replied that I would be making sure no further orders would be placed with them after the two orders previously placed arrived. When I got my first package on 4-9-16 (yes we are still waiting on the other package that was placed on 4-1-16) as I mentioned before the quality was horrible. Also I see that they make you "request a return form" and I'm sure that is so they will have enough time to look at the order and see how much of a loss or gain they will make off of you especially with the faulty 15% restock fee. And this "fee" is if you request free shipping? Well that really shouldn't be offered as it does not technically make it free right? Depending on the amount of the order the "fee" could consume the amount of your entire purchase. We paid for shipping and still it took a week via UPS from Miami to Jersey to get. Horrible. All I can say is whatever company you place your order with as far as Visa,MasterCard, American Express or Discover etc. is concerned, they have certain policies of their own that trumps what a merchant may require. If you are having major issues with the company contact your bank as they surely can assist the company on real customer service. Also if you make a complaint on a forum about a company that is good, however make sure your complaint is also with the BBB so it is legally recorded against the companies government provided EIN number. Needless to say my complaint has been filed with them. I wish myself or my daughter would have found this before our purchase. It would have never happened. Good Luck to all as I hope you all get your funds back. I personally will be making sure we do."

Share ModaXpressOnline.com's store rating

ModaXpressOnline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ModaXpressOnline.com is not a merchant member
ModaXpressOnline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!