Stores > ModernBIKE.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review ModernBIKE.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-21

Sunrace CSM680

"Great product, fast shipping. Makes my 1x8 setup easier on my legs on big climbs. "

2017-08-02

Excellent Shipping to Canada!

"I could not find my MKS part anywhere in Canada. Found them on ModernBike for a great price and decided to give them a try. Wow, very impressed with the quick shipping to Canada at a reasonable price and no extra duties or taxes charged at my door. Thank you very much!"

2017-06-30

Very happy

"I had some questions about blke lights and email Modern Bike and my answers came back right away the same day. Placed an order came very very quickly and much faster then they said it would. The main thing is that I am very happy with the products,price and service."

2017-06-20

Fast delivery

"I was scared of the sight at first because I've never herd of it, so I did some research and found out it's legit, so I gave it a shot! Very fast delivery and shipping definitely recommended!!!"

2017-06-14

Awesome shop!

"The sopping experience was simple. Easy to find products and quick delivery.

I will shop through them again.

2017-06-13

Great service & products

"Bought the RockyMounts LoBall Track Locking Bike Mount for my 2007 Tacoma. Fit perfectly & had it installed in 5 minutes. Highly recommend ModernBike & the mount."

2017-05-30

BEST SERVICE OUT OF ALL

"VERY EASY service fast email replies , very very happy its a us shop. over all best shopping on here !! recomend to anyone"

2017-03-18

sk

"Had a bit of confusion with ordering, and shipment of the intended product, but the customer support from ModernBIKE was great at getting it resolved and getting the right product to me.
Pleasure dealing with a business such as ModernBIKe that takes care of it's customers.

2017-03-02

Surly you will love to ride

"Found his site on the internet just browsing and found some really awesome bike stuff including the bag that I got called the surly Porteut house bag. This bag is awesome it has so much room for your front rack it's amazing I was hesitant at first to buy it but when I got it I knew I made the right decision . This website modern bike.com is great at customer service I got the package in two days after they shipped it. I will be ordering more bike parts and accessories from this website. Thank you."

2017-02-23

GG

"I highly satisfied.
1. Matched price of other
2. Fast delivery (Arrived 2 days after I purchased)
3. Securely packaged

I would buy from ModernBike again.
Thanks Andy. Good job.

2017-02-11

Quick delivery!

"I bought the backpacker converter for the Ortilib panniers and it arrived within two days! Best price online for this baby and at $0 shipping!? I'm stoked to use my pannier backpacks. "

2017-01-11

Trike tires

"My order of tires and tubes for my wife's terratrike came in fast and fit perfectly, very pleased !"

2016-12-15

Awesome customer services!!! Made me a customer for life!!!

"It's hard to find a decent online store without worrying about the customer service side of it until you need it. Well, it's was my first time ordering from ModernBike.com and I needed their customer support for a package that got lost in the mail.

Andy at Modern Bike was very helpful and worked on finding where my package was and updated me along the way. He contacted my local post office to figure it out but to no avail. So he issued a replacement right after.

I am a very satisfied customer and will definitely be shopping here again!!!

2016-11-02

Parts are at point!

"Communication, service, prices and shipping are excellent bar none!"

2016-10-13

High praise from a non-biker!

"We had looked everywhere online for an Ortlieb folding sink like we'd bought in Germany. Finally found it at Modern Bike! Ordered it late Sunday night; it shipped on Monday and arrived in my mailbox early Thursday morning! Fantastic in my book for FREE shipping! Usually that translates into SLOW shipping, but not with them. Thanks Modern Bike!"

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.