Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review Montway Auto Transport by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Decent job!!

"Car was picked up promptly, and delivered in good condition. Delivery date changed a couple times, but not by much. Would have preferred a more accurate window of drop-off on day of delivery, other than that no complaints."

2017-10-18

Satisfied

"Reasonably priced, timely and my car was in good condition when it was delivered."

2017 Corvette

"I chose Montway because of its ratings on Transport Reviews, however, my experience wasn't as positive as the online reviews. Five days after I had contracted with Montway, I still had not been notified as to when my Corvette was being picked up. 7 days into the contract I had to call Montway to find out when my car was being picked up. After threatening to move on to another transport company, I received a call from a Montway representative stating that I would have to pay an extra $100 to have the vehicle picked up within a couple of days. Unlike other reviewers, I did not receive any verification from Montway that my vehicle had been picked up. My Corvette arrived at my home three days later after sundown--in the dark--so it was difficult to examine the vehicle for any damage. My only positive on this experience is that the driver was careful with my car and courteous. Montway isn't anything special."

1st time car transport went well

"I received emails every step of the way, and felt informed of the process. Car arrived as promised and appeared to have no damage from transporting. Only issue Was that I had to hunt down the driver on the day of delivery, and he was more than 2 hours late based on his estimate. Not a deal breaker, but I was a little bit frustrated. Over all I would use the company again. "

No issues.

"The car was picked up and delivered on time. No issues at all. I would use them again."

2017-10-15

professional driver and excellent service

"driver was very courteous and professional and easy to get a hold of "

2017-10-14

Complicated Made EASY!

"I am a geriatric care manager and my client's family is spread across the country and world! When he passed away and his executor wanted his car to be given to his grand daughter in California I contacted several shipping companies. The customer service with Montway was outstanding! They made the process easy and stress free! "

Great Service

"Good price, good service and delivered on time! Highly recommend!"

Good to work with

"Montway Auto Transport did an excellent job finding a transporter for me and keeping me up to date on the progress of my shipment. I would use them again."

2017-10-13

Not a reliable or trustworthy shipping company

"Contracted them to ship a 1959 TR3 last April 2017 because of their reviews and supposed insurance coverage. They dropped the car off the transporter during loading and heavily damaged the car. Pictures and video were taken at time of pickup and delivery proving the damage. It has now been 5 months and Montway still has not done anything to repair the damage to the vehicle. Their site advertises: Backup Contingent Cargo Insurance,Extra Care for Exotic and Classic Vehicles, Certified, in-house Claims Department. Don't believe any of it. They do NOT cover their transportation of your vehicle, they are NOT proactive in taking care of problems, and they do NOT vet their subcontracted shippers. You will regret using them to ship something you care about. DO NOT USE them. This is your warning."

Henry b

"Outstanding service no problem "

2017-10-12

Prompt and Curtious

"I liked how Montway communicated with me every step of the way. The drive was very cutrious every time we called. He kept us informed of the progress of the route. "

2017-10-10

excellent professional services

"every thing was done by the book , very happy with the experience, will for sure use again , thank you guys ."

2017-10-10

Excellent, Fast

"Montway Auto Transport was fast, excellent and efficient. I would use them again and again. "

2017-10-09

Great experience

"Excellent service shipping car from NY to AZ. Clear communication throughout process."

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!