Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Montway Auto Transport by clicking a star below.
2017-06-16

Terrible customer service, and LATE!!

"TERRIBLE customer service. Picked up my car 2 weeks after they said they would (a week past the latest date they said). They would say anything to get my business verbally and in emailed questions, then point to disclaimers they send AFTER the booking to negate their answers. Every time they missed a deadline, no contact from them - I had to be the one initiating all contact. Then when I gave them a bad review, they gave a bad review to me in retaliation - no reason, other than I gave THEM a bad review! Avoid at all costs! Don't use this broker - do directly to the hauler!"

2017-06-11

Great care

"Vehicle shipped 3000+ miles, arrived on time, no problems or damage. "

2017-06-01

Worst customer service. Not even a single word on site they mentioned is true

"Horrible service. Never use Montway Auto transport for your needs. I made a reservation for my car pickup for 05/23/2017. They called me on 05/24/2017 and said they cannot come till 06/01/2017. I clearly told them this has to be shipped and not to delay furthur. On 06/01/2017 they said it will take another week and the earliest is on 06/06/2017 for my car pickup. Now when I ask then to return the money which they took as deposit as the service is not provided they are coming up with answers like its non refundable. No where on site that is mentioned. And website says 100% money gurantee. Once you made a reservation with their low price gurantee then you are stuck."

2017-05-03

Will definitely choose them again in the future

"I had to make a last minute reservation and was able to have my car picked up in 2 days time. Not to mention I had to change my destination address at the last minute too (the night before) and the people at Montway were vere accommodating. Will choose them again. "

2017-04-29

Speedy service

"My shipment was picked up at a time that worked with my crazy schedule and was delivered the next day. I was super surprised at how quickly my vehicle arrived at its destination. Awesome job!!"

2017-04-28

Easiest Cross Country Trip Ever!

"called- they came - and delivered!"

2017-04-27

A delivery that went perfectly

"I had a couple of special needs for this delivery as far as timing and location for drop off. It all went like clock work. The driver was very good with communication at each leg of the trip and gave me complete confidence in the delivery, maybe it was more like a Swiss watch. Thank you Montway and Joseph of Y J express. Don"

Very good experience

"Shipped car from Seattle to the Bay are. Overall very satisfied with tje experience. Original quote is exactly what we paid!"

2017-04-27

On time pick up and delivery on time, no hassels.

"Montway picked-up the vehicle as per the given time and delivered the car at destination on time. This helped my plans and movement greatly.

It was fantastic!

"One phone call...And Montway took care of everything."

Awesomeness

"Tony was awesome very fun to chat with. Did the job well and was delivered exactly when he said so"

2017-04-26

Excellent Service!

"Great communication! Driver was respectful and worked with me and my schedule. Highly recommend!!!"

good job

"the driver was polite and friendly and efficiently loaded the car. We were given information every step of the way.The car was delivered even earlier than expected. All in all, no complaints"

Perfect on every way

"I hired them transfering for my Audi R8 enclosed trailer, truck driver name was Sergio, he did an exellent job, he brought the from Los angelas to saint louis in just 2 days, my estimate date was at least 10 days. I had zero problem during transportaion, i would reccomend montway to anyone! Good job guy Montway and Sergio!!"

2017-04-25

Professional, friendly, accurate and fast response to all my needs. I'm very satisfied.

"Both Montway ans AWUAH did meet all my expectations when it comes to a professional transportation service."

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!