Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
Voice your opinion! Review Montway Auto Transport by clicking a star below.
2017-03-17

Phenomal Professionalism

"I would have to say I searched the web looking for the right transport service with the proper credentials and a affordable price. Montway Auto Transport is that all the way. Through the entire process Montway kept me updated and delivered my vehicle on time with no issues.. I would definitely use this transport company again and would recommend them to anyone in need of vehicle transport.."

This review was modified by Amastad on March 17 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-03-16

Phenomenal experience...

"Montway was very reasonable, then thorough & communicative during the delivery process. The driver, Dan, was truly a gentleman & a pleasure to deal with. I'd use them again in a heartbeat! A++++"

This review was modified by GTBZR1 on March 16 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-03-15

1940 Street Rod

"We were very uneasy about transporting our 1940 Chevrolet after all the negative ratings and feedback we read online, but we had to get our car from Cape Coral, Florida to Illinois. We were on the computer and phone for two days researching all the carriers and their reputations. We were in Florida ready to head back home and decided to choose an Illinois company because that is where we live and we figured if anything went wrong during the transport it would be easier to work with a company in the same state. We chose Montway because of their 5 star rating and because of a recommendation we received from a friend who had previously used them. The whole experience was positive from the beginning to end. The car was picked up the day after we gave them a deposit and dropped off in 3 days in the same condition as it was when their carrier picked it up. Their rates were reasonable and their driver was very courteous. So needless to say we were satisfied with the whole transaction.

This review was modified by Jmllaurin on March 15 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-03-15

Right in Time !!

"I must say they are quite professionals in handling the car, they delivered my car right on the day they promised, they had good hands to take care of, I didn't find any issues with the delivery time and the car. I also put in 2 of my suitcases in trunk, and they got that... thanks "

This review was modified by Gauravk on March 15 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-14

Cop Cars Ahoy!

"I just had 3 Ford Crown Victoria's picked up from the Harbor of San Diego. They called me several times to tell me what was transpiring. The driver called when he was picking them up. He gave me a heads up call to let me know he was 30 minutes out. All in all excellent service. "

This review was modified by turtlej3 on March 14 2017 08:00:01 PM

2017-03-14

Record Breaking Service

"The transportation of my car by Monday from California to Chicago has probably set a record.

I placed the order, tentatively, on 3/7/17 one day ahead of my trip to California to inspect the car. On 3/8/17 I flew to California, and by 11 AM had purchased the car. While having lunch that day, I got a call from the Montway dispatcher wanting to know if I had purchased my car. By 5:30 that afternoon, the car had been picked up by Montway. Thirty six hours and 2000 miles later, they delivered the car to me in Chicago. Car arrived in need of a wash, but had not one scratch on it from the transport.

All dealings with Montway were clear and well handled. I would definitely use them again.

This review was modified by earossi on March 14 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-03-13

wonderful service

"this is my first time to use this company to deliver my car. They are wonderful service and nice people help me to do everything, next time I will use it too, that is a good choice, thanks"

This review was modified by zhuyufu1209 on March 13 2017 01:00:07 PM

2017-03-12

On time delivery!!!

"I'm really happy with the way Montway handled the pickup and delivery of my vehicle. Overall it was a very easy and smooth process along with on time delivery of my car."

This review was modified by Srini.subra on March 12 2017 01:30:01 AM

2017-03-11

Above and Beyond expectations

"Montway recovered my vehicle from a train station 1,200 miles from my new home after I had a horrible experience with rental equipment from a different company. Their driver retrieved the keys from the local village hall in the town which the vehicle was parked after I mailed them there. I was impressed that Montway and their driver were willing to accommodate me and do this. The vehicle arrived well within Montways promised time frame even though pick up was a very remote area. All for less money than it would have cost to return to my vehicle and drive it to my new home. Time is money, Montway saved me both. Thanks. "

This review was modified by Carnicera on March 11 2017 09:00:01 PM

2017-03-10

very nice guys that delivered.

"asked them to try there best to get the car to me in 4 days. they did. very pleased."

This review was modified by MikeVaa on March 10 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-03-10

Fast Service great response time

"I needed my car moved from Indiana to Florida on March 10. I didn't request Montway till March 6. They got my car here on time!"

This review was modified by Tspecyal on March 10 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-03-09

On point no surprises no problems

"Good service. On time, no price surprises. No damage to vehicle and all that at very affordable price"

This review was modified by Speedy3811 on March 09 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-03-09

Transport almost beat us home!!!!!

"Transport company promised the car in six days.......received it in two. Driver was pleasant and professional. A real asset. I recommend and trust Montway completely. A job well done. "

This review was modified by Ricksander on March 09 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-03-09

Extremely fast delivery, super friendly driver!!!

"Best auto shipment service I've had. The driver was very friendly, called me regularly with updates on his ETA. He made an incredibly long trip in about 30 hours, so my car was delivered much earlier than anticipated. When we went to get the car, he stayed with us for a while, instructing us to test drive the car and make sure everything was OK, that he was not in a rush and he would wait for us to make sure our car was in good shape. He also waited for us to unload the car so we could see how he did it without issues. 5 star service for sure!!!"

This review was modified by marion505 on March 09 2017 04:15:02 AM

2017-03-08

Exceptional

"Great service. Easy to work with from the beginning all the way through to the end. Friendly people on the phone as well as the driver.

I would recommend this service to everyone needing a car transport

This review was modified by denol on March 08 2017 03:30:01 PM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!