Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Montway Auto Transport by clicking a star below.

Flawless auto transport

"Easy to get things rolling, fast service, good communication and most importantly my vehicle was transported with no damage."

Erie pa

montway shipper a++

"Promt service as described and arrived when promised. Cant ask for much more"

100% happy....

"From beginning to end 100% satisfied.. Nice people. "

Trouble free transport from AZ to NC

"My vehicle was lifted and tricky to fit on a trailer. Montway and their driver handled this with ease, and a week later my truck was delivered to my door. "

2017-04-19

Great and worry free experience

"Montway was perfect! I was a little skeptical at first but I went ahead and went through it. They delivered me car from Illinois to Nevada in less than a week! Arrived to pick up my vehicle on time and delivered my vehicle on time!! Great and worry free experience! I would recommend Montway for transporting your vehicle anytime! "

Little Rock
2017-04-19

Shipped my car quickly, great service.

"I needed to send a car 650 miles to the Chicago area on relatively short notice. The Montway rep assured me the corridor was busy and they would locate a shipper quickly. He was right. I received shipper info the next day stating my car would be picked up in 1 day's time. It was on a truck by noon as promised. So: contacted Montway Tuesday, got an email Weds and car was shipped Thursday. I could have paid less to ship my car but was alarmed by negative reviews for the cheaper brokers. I gladly paid a little more, trusting Montway to take care of me and they did. The price was competitive and the peace of mind worth it. "

2017-04-19

Outstanding company well deserving of 5 star rating!

"Called Montway for shipment of my car across the country and they had it loaded the next day and delivered within 3 days. Email communication and phone communication was first rate and I was always kept informed as to the status of my vehicle and when delivery was expected. When the car arrived at my destination, it was in great shape except for a little dirt which is unavoidable in open transport. Moreover, their pricing was competitive and the best I could find for this type of transport. I would gladly use them again and refer my colleagues to their company. A great experience overall. Thank you!"

2017-04-18

No issues

"The vehicle was picked up within a decent timeline and arrived on time. I've used Montway previously and if needed I will use them again."

2017-04-18

Montway Rocks!

" From the first "live chat" online to them handing over the car keys to me, Montway was very professional and customer oriented. I was really nervous to use an auto transport company because I didn't know what to expect but Montway kept me in the loop and I was always able to talk to a customer rep if I had questions. I was so impressed to reach a "real live" person when I needed one and they were so helpful and friendly. A great experience!"

outstanding job

"Have used montway before and was pleased. This time everthing went well until the first trucking company KWIK TRANS, Inc. first moved the pick up from a Friday to the following Wednesday. OK sometimes stuff happens, but no phone call or pick up occured on Wednesday. Thusday moring KWIK TRANS, Inc. called and said they were not going to be able to pick up my car. Needless to say I was not happy. Short time later Montway called and said they has also had just been informed KWIK TRANS Inc. was not going to transport my car. I have to hand it to Montway they got after it and got another trucking company to pick up the car late Thursday. I was very impressed and the car even got here Monday........No doubt I will use Montway again. The trucker that did haul my car was MMA Capital, LLC. The driver was very helpful and kept me advised on the time he would get to my house. Great Job Montway and MMA Capital LLC. I will use again."

2017-04-17

"Great customer service from first phone call to delivery!"

Always the best

"Used them 3 times and each time has been a great experience. Super fast. Always on time. Will continue to use them for all future car endeavors. "

2017-04-16

Trustworthy honest and dependable

" This is my second year using this company. They pick the car up on time and delivered it on time they are trustworthy and honest. "

2017-04-15

Great experience!

"Cars were picked up on time and delivered earlier than the confirmation indicated. "

2017-04-14

Great service

"This was a very tough case with lots of stress. Montway remained patient with me and seemed to understand. The transport went great and I highly recommend them handling any transit situation."

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!