Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Montway Auto Transport by clicking a star below.

2008 SL550 Mercedes

"Very professional company to work with. Car was picked up by PHD Enclosed Inc on the promised date and delivered in perfect condition on the promised date. Driver, Peter very professional and courteous and kept us informed. Will definitely do business with both Montway Auto Transport and PHD Enclosed Inc again. All in all a very pleasant experience."

This review was modified by rbuddrus on March 06 2017 03:30:02 PM

Regal Express

"Montway was a pleasant surprise from beginning to end. After reading some commentaries on other transport companies, it was gratifying to deal with Montway and their staff. From beginning to end, my expectations were far exceeded. Ick up and delivery were within the time frame I had to del with ad the staff was great and willing to listen me answer all my questions. I received multiple phone calls and emails from them as well as the actual carrier they used to transport the car. While not the cheapest they were both far an excellent choice he I certainly would consider them again if necessary. Thank you Montway for a job well done."

This review was modified by rayfitz50 on March 06 2017 01:45:02 PM

Right On Time With Great Customer Service

"Picked up on time with quick delivery. Great customer service and the driver was awesome."

This review was modified by itsauto on March 06 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-03-05

Faster than I expected

"These folks are very good at what they do. Pickup was fast and efficient, delivery was as well. I can definitely see myself using them again."

This review was modified by lady_mitsuy on March 05 2017 02:00:07 PM

2017-03-04

Got my jeep!!!

"Everything went fairly smoothly. Cost me about $35 more than quoted but I can live with that. They had the jeep picked up within the 5 day window that was given and delivered a day later than estimated but that was due a trailer issue. My jeep was shipped with ram robs transport and Robert is awesome. He will answer every time you call or text and is 100% honest with you. Would recommend both montaway and ram robs to my friends and family. "

This review was modified by Lfogle88 on March 04 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-03-03

Sweet Treat Delivery

"Great service with great price but no cut in service.
Excellent communication constantly.
Great driver very polite and even washed the car before delivery.
No damage or issues the VERY BEST
If you need a vehicle transported these people are fast and fair .
AAA+++
Thanks Again
Chuck

This review was modified by t795 on March 03 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-03-03

Wowz!

"This started a little rocky, driver was a few hours later than promised to pick up car. It onky took 4 days for my car to get to it's destination. Ibwas driving my motorhome and the car almost beat me there! Very happy, delivered as promised, driver was professional and courteous, car was in good shape. I would recomend these guys and i would use them again!"

This review was modified by windybeer on March 03 2017 02:15:01 PM

2017-03-02

Great service!

"They were very helpful and responsive and efficient! Definitely recommending to friends and family."

This review was modified by wmelewong on March 02 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-02-28

Excellent experience

"From the initial email offering me the quote, to the dispatchers and the driver, everything just felt good. I spoke to several companies about this transport, and I usually felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman. Montway stood out to me. Everything happened on schedule and exactly as promised. I would absolutely use them again in the future. "

This review was modified by jubal-46541 on March 02 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-27

Not a scratch

"Vehicle came earlier than expected. Not a scratch on it. Very professional staff. "

This review was modified by Dan_medina on March 01 2017 11:00:02 AM

Professional, Secure and Fast

"Couldn't be happier with my driver. All of the above items where spot on. I have a modified vehicle that is a bit lower as well and they handled it perfectly. I opted for covered transport. Well worth it. "

This review was modified by bwaccord on February 28 2017 12:15:15 AM

Perfect Timing

"I let my dealership use a transporter he trusted and knew upon purchasing my new car as i had no idea on who to use. I have to say that they have great customer service and prompt reply to any questions and will help with any "special needs"
For example, i purchased my car in LA and the car that i was using in the meantime had to go in for a service on Wednesday. I asked if they could do something in order for my new car to be delivered asap and they said they would do their best. My car got here 4 days later ( it was Presidents' Day) and i could drive it to work on that Wednesday morning. These people will listen and help you through all the steps.
I highly recommend them.
P.S. I never write reviews, i hate doing so but in this case they earned it!

This review was modified by Marmierx on February 28 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-24

Great service and speedy delivery

"Montway was great to work with. I had a slight hiccup after the pick up was scheduled and Montway went above and beyond to offer solutions to make sure that the car could be delivered at a time and date to meet my needs. I would defiantly use them again."

This review was modified by darden24 on February 28 2017 12:15:10 AM

Exactly as advertised

"The car shipped quickly and arrived in the same condition it left in. Everyone from the company I spoke to was very friendly and the delivery guy even dropped the car off at my work. "

This review was modified by rfoust91 on February 28 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-24

They did what they said they'd do!!!

"I started my business with a different company. Wow I was disappointed and searched for another. Came across Montway Auto Transport on the 25 best Auto Transports. I called and from that moment on I was impressed with the customer service. They executed exactly how they said it would work and fast. Driver was very nice and communicated throughout the entire process. Pick up and delivery was very smooth. This was an enclosed transport and I'll use them again. Highly suggest this company. A+ service all around. Thank you"

This review was modified by ericrfisher44 on February 28 2017 12:15:03 AM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!