Stores > MoparPartsOverstock.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review MoparPartsOverstock.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

Great source for hard to find parts!!!

"Wish there were 6 stars available! Great service fast shipping reasonable prices

2017-08-26

Awaiting results

"I ordered a part. Thought I was ordering the part circled in the diagram but received a different part. The original transaction was flawless and timely. I requested a return. I've been waiting almost three weeks for that so guess we\ll see regarding the whole experience. If they process my return satisfactorily, I will definitely use them again and recommend them but at the moment the wife is getting mad at that box sitting on the dining room floor for three weeks..."

2017-08-25

Sales online

"Prices online are inaccurate ordered than got email prices are different according to my vin number, what? i have not even gave my vin number of the car to them i just ordered by the part number. Please put your effort on updating your website and prices if that continues i dont think moparpartsoverstock.com will have any customer that will go with them that was my first and last time.

2017-08-16

They never reply to emails.

"It will be the last time I order from them. Took forever to receive a confirmation then. Couple weeks to get the parts while whole time trying to get in touch ask why taking so long an nothing in return. Till this dumb rate you experience thing showed up. "

2017-08-11

Customer Service

"If I can get through to customer service and receive that parts I need swapped, I'll revise my review. This company did catch a mistake that I made when ordering parts, which I'm currently trying to rectify. So as far as catching my mistake, they were great! However, "phone lines are open until midnight" is questionable. I called at 7 pm and got nothing but an extended amount of time of hearing the phone ring. The one time someone did finally answer, they abruptly hung up the phone. So I had to resort to emailing a matter that I would have rather explained over the phone. "

2017-08-09

Great

"Lots of parts availabile and easy to look up. "

2017-08-08

03 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins

" They check your Vin number against the parts that you ordered. They correct any incorrect parts. This helps me save time because they ordered the wrong parts. "

2017-08-07

terrible service

"I made a mistake in my order. I admit it. I have sent email requests to return the item I mistakenly purchased (to an email address that I had exchanged emails with PRE-purchase).

After I received the item and realized it would not work, I expressed that would like to return the item. 3 times... I still have not heard back. I found the original invoice that was sent and clicked "return item." The automated system informed me that I there was a restocking fee (understandable) and it informed me someone would be in touch with me. No one has contacted me.

2017-07-31

Everything I need

"I have an old pickup and they always have the parts I need

2017-07-27

Extremely Poor Customer Service.

"I ordered part # 68193113 which is 3 pieces. A Front End Cap, A Rear End Cap, and mounting screws to put on one of my Side Steps on my Ram 1500. I received two Front End Caps and the mounting screws. I called the company and got no one and no one returned my call. So I emailed and the email I got back said that the part # was for just 1 End Cap. I emailed saying that there part list, listed it as a Front, Rear, and mounting screws. Email I got back from them said there list was wrong. List is not wrong. Since then I checked 3 other companies and ordered from one of them. I got the Rear, Front, and mounting screws which belongs to that part #. The email said I should return the part and I said I would if they paid for the shipping back to them. They don't return anymore of my emails. Check with other dealers before ordering from these folks. Also there shipping cost is higher than most."

2017-07-17

"i HAVE EMAILED TO YOU REGARDING A PART FOR SOME INFORMATION. BUT NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY YET."

2017-07-12

Ordering was easy

"Order was filled and unit arrived as scheduled. Part was exact match and vehicle is back in service. "

2017-07-07

Door seals ex

"I ordered a complete set of door seals, but only got one, and it is incorrect."

2017-07-07

Wrong part description

"I am stuck between three or four stars. I recently ordered a service part for my jeeps cooling system and in the description stated O-rings were included. When the part arrived five days later, there were no O-rings. I called customer service which accommodated me with an apology and send me the o-rings at no additional charge. Downside is it will be another three to five days for the o-rings to arrive. "

2017-07-03

Shipping mixup corrected quickly

"Hello, I ordered a two part package of parts which arrived with only one part, advised MoparPartsOverstock, and the shortage was corrected very quickly.
Yes, I would definitely order from MoparPartsOverstock again.
Thank you for the excellent service.
James Klinger

Share MoparPartsOverstock.com's store rating

MoparPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoparPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member
MoparPartsOverstock.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!