Stores > Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com

11:30 am to 9:00 pm Sunday - Thursday 11:30 am to 10 pm Friday to Saturday
      775-356-6655
      mrvideostore@yahoo.com
      775-356-6655

Voice your opinion! Review Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com by clicking a star below.
2012-02-06

"Products are exactly as described! Ken was extremely quick about getting back to me regarding any and all questions. His helpful responses sealed the deal and I do not regret it! The shipping was very fast, as well. I would definitely buy from Mr.VideoStore again.

2011-12-17

"Perfect! Order was fast and correct. Free shipping and lowest price I could find."

2011-08-26

"Excellent service.Fast shipping and item arrived in 3 days in condition stated at store. Ken was especially helpful in making this purchase easy. I will shop Mr.Video again and recommend others to shop here as well. Thanks!!"

2011-07-22

"I would highly recommend this seller. You can't beat the prices and the shipping is free and fast. I will definitely buy from this seller again."

2011-05-27

"Went to this site because it had the cheapest price for a Blu-Ray 3D DVD. Hadn't heard of the store before so I was a bit weary. But they shipped the product out within a few hours of ordering - and it got to me in NY from Reno in 2 days! Product was as advertised. Great prices, quick shipping! Oh, and shipping was free!"

2011-05-25

"Great store! Placed my order om 5/19/11 and got my package 5/21/11. Reg shipping.

Yonkers, NY

2011-05-21

"I like everything I experienced with this site. The price was fantastic, better than anywhere else on the internet, and I was thorough. The confirmation and shipment of the order was fast, way faster than any other website I've ever bought movies or CDs from. Not only that, but when I had a question on what I ordered and phoned in, there was someone there immediately to answer my questions. I was amazed because it was 5:00 p.m. on a Saturday, and usually with online stores like these there would only be someone Monday-Friday. But Ken, I believe it was, was there, and he was really good about explaining things. I will definitely check this site whenever buying a movie."

2011-05-15

"Ordered Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town from this store; received the game in flawless condition right away. Came in the box with all the booklets. Very pleased with the responsiveness of the store. Looking forward to doing business with them again."

2011-04-21

"Got SUPERNATURAL Blu-Ray 5th Season at unbelievable price. Ken done fantastic JOB and so lightening response via e-Mail. I'm 100% satisfied with package and faster shipper PLUS Fantastic Transaction! To Buyer i highly RECOMMEND to Ken! Hey thank you so much!"

2011-03-09

"Great service and a lot of help. Ken is a great seller, I would highly recommend him."

2011-01-10

"I will order again from Ken -- he responds right away, keeps on track of the order and I received it within 3 days -- it was incredible. I had an issue with a prior Vendor who I have become very dissatisfied with. My Grandson was extremely happy yesterday getting his video."

2010-12-15

"I received shipping confirmation within hours of placing my order, and the item arrived in 2 days. Thanks again!"

2010-12-14

"The product was delivered on time. A problem was discovered and a call to the store resulted in an easy return. Even though it was my fault Mr Video corrected the problem immediately. I would recommend this store for service and price. "

2010-12-13

"Super fast shipping, great prices, best place to buy Blu-ray."

2010-12-11

"incredibly fast shipping! i'm very satisfied and it was cheap too! no shipping! =)"

Share Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com's store rating

Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com is not a merchant member
Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!