Stores > Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com

11:30 am to 9:00 pm Sunday - Thursday 11:30 am to 10 pm Friday to Saturday
      775-356-6655
      mrvideostore@yahoo.com
      775-356-6655

Voice your opinion! Review Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2010-11-29

"Lowest prices around and fantastic customer service! Couldn't be happier with this shopping experience. Placed an order on Thanksgiving and received a personal note that day, that my order was processed and on it's way. I will shop with Mr. Video again without hesitation."

2010-11-05

"Great purchase - price was 25% less than amazon, item was as described, and I received my item in just a few days. Thank you!!"

2010-09-23

"I found Mr. Video through ResellerRatings. I was not disappointed. The price was great and the order was shipped speedily. I would definitely buy from them again."

2010-09-17

"Order was delivered very fast and seller was very professional would recommend to other buyers. "

2010-08-26

"One of the best online transaction experiences I've ever had. I wanted to order a PS3 game, but had to use two payment methods since I had multiple prepaid debit cards. Seller was very flexible and worked with me so I could make the purchase. They even made sure the game was sent out the same night and I received it within two days. Even though game was used it was near mint condition. Will definitely be doing business with MrVideoStore.com again soon!"

2010-08-21

"My experience with this vendor was very good. They provided excellent and rapid feedback when I contacted them with an issue (not their fault) with my order. The product arrived very quickly, and was exactly as advertised. Overall I had an excellent experience with them, and will certainly order from them again."

2010-08-13

"Good company, trustworthy and fast replys...its just brilliant, thanks again."

2010-07-19

"I found some of the lowest prices on the internet for several used Playstation 3 games. My purchased consisted of a used game with booklet and case. It was all delivered in great condition with excellent communication for Mr. Video."

2010-07-14

"Just bought a Used PS3 game from them. Asked if the game came with a case and an instruction manual (it did btw) and if they were in good/excellent condition.

Got a response in under 15 mins and even recieved a great selling point that if I ordered within the hour they could process and send out the package before the postman made his round of pickups.

About a few hours later I receive confirmation on the order and delivery confirmation telling me it's on their way.

Everything turned out great, the item is in excellent condition. Everything was pretty much like brand new. Only minor issue I came across was their name sticker on the game disc. It bothered me to see it on something I purchased especially on the disc's artwork.

If you try to remove it, I don't recommend, it leaves a sticky imprint from their sticker. I removed it and my game disc nearly got stuck cuz they use security stickers that leaves void signs if removed. Luckily it didn't get jammed and I fixed the issue to prevent it from further problems. Though a little heads up on the sticker would have been nice, but not a real deal breaker.

Would buy from them again.

2010-06-14

"I received excellent service from mrvideostore.com. I had sent an e-mail asking them if the particular DVDs were wide screen or full screen (I prefer wide screen) and I received a response back within 15 minutes that they were indeed wide screen. I also had a problem ordering from the website (it was my fault, not the website) and I actually called them to ask what I was doing wrong. The gentlemen (Ken) was very helpful and I was able to fix the problem. And all of this was on a Sunday. I received the two DVDs I ordered on Wednesday. The prices and service were great!"

2010-04-01

"I am very pleased with this store. My items come in a timely manner and in very good condition. I have only one complaint and it's not that serious. My first order came with three additional samples of a different genre of film. I would have been much happier with the same genre samples. Other than that its been great buying from this store."

2009-12-20

" I buy used games, and they are always resurfaced and in new condition. Very pleased with all purchases and will continue to shop here."

Share Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com's store rating

Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com is not a merchant member
Mr Video Stores / stores.mrvideostore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!