Stores > My-Cuban-Cigars.com
  • My-Cuban-Cigars

Voice your opinion! Review My-Cuban-Cigars.com by clicking a star below.
2011-09-27

"Second time ordering from this shop, great customer service and fast delivery. I will use them again."

2011-09-15

"I have been buying from My-Cuban-Cigars for about a year now and have the highest regard for their level of service and the quality of the cigars they sell. If you are looking to purchase the best in Cuban cigars...this is the only online store you should consider."

2011-09-08

"Excellent products, great service !
When buying on-line, you have to trust the seller. You won't be disappointed by these guys !

2011-09-01

"Great company. I've ordered from them several times and have never been anything less than completely satisfied with their product and service. I will remain a loyal customer. "

2011-08-25

"No need to look elsewhere - My-Cuban-Cigars.com is the BEST !

I have ordered from them more than a few times....Quality cigars - Quality price - Quality shipping - Quuality customer service.

2011-08-23

"I have ordered twice from my-cuban-cigars.com, and all I can say is "wow!" Their customer service is impeccable and shipping is lightning fast. All product received are the real deal at reasonable prices. My one stop shop for premium cigars!"

2011-08-01

"These guys provided exactly the product advertised at a good price and got it to me faster than I expected.

Good job!

2011-07-26

"From the Trainman: Have been shopping with MCC for over a year now and have been very happy with the products and service their have been small problems but they always get worked out sonya at MCC is always there for the customer a pleasure doing business with MCC. Would recommended this sight to everyone from Tony.E."

2011-07-26

"Just discovered this merchant. What a find! Customer service is second to NONE! They respond quickly and to EVERY inquiry. Their shipping service is incredible. I ordered on a Thursday and I had my cigars the following Monday, and in PERFECT condition. If you are looking for great cigars and super service, My-Cuban-Cigars is THE place!"

2011-07-17

"My experience with MCC has been all good. Shipments arrive quickly and discretely. Customer service is fast, friendly, and will do what it takes to make things right (though that is seldom needed). If you are looking for authentic cubans at a reasonable price, this is the site."

2011-07-13

""I have just started using My-Cuban-Cigars, and have been very pleased with the service they have provided. You can view your order status and track your shipment online. Orders are processed easily with less hassle than other sites I’ve used and everything so far has shipped quickly. The products are genuine and are received in impeccable condition, nothing has ever been damaged. This was my third order and I highly recommended using them for your cigar needs!""

2011-06-17

"My-cuban-cigars.com is great! I have been dealing with them for several years now. They have great prices and great service. Orders are processed and shipped quickly and actual shipping time to when product is received is very short. Communication is very thorough. They are very knowledgeable about the products and will promptly and courteously share their information. Did I mention the product is the real deal? The products are genuine. I have ordered a wide variety of cigars from them, from very modest to the most exclusive, and ALL have been very satisfying to me, from the ordering, to the shipping, to opening the packages (packed very securely and thoughtfully), to the smoking. Highly recommended!"

2011-06-17

"Good prices, really cuban cigars. I ordered 6 times - works good. Once the USPS (american post) lost my parcel - MyCubanCigars send me another one on their expence. This thing says that they are trustful company, whom I can be sure."

2011-06-08

"I have had consistently positive experiences ordering from My Cuban Cigars. A lost shipment was also handled fairly and expediently, so they earned my future business and patronage. After numerous orders I have never received anything but good quality smokes, all genuine."

2011-06-07

"This is the best Cuban cigar vendor on the Internet. They are truly superb. They operate much like Amazon.com does where they keep you informed about each step of the ordering process, ship VERY quickly, have good prices, and most importantly send you 100% genuine cigars. You have absolutely no worry about ordering from my-cuban-cigars. I have smoked cigars directly hand imported from Cuba. I will not say how and by whom of course but these are the real deal from my-cuban-cigars. I do a very large portion of my purchasing online and have been doing so for the better part of 12 years. My experience with my-cuban-cigars.com has been one of the best in that entire time and I've dealt with hundreds of stores online. If you are new to Cuban cigars or a long time cigar lover looking for a vendor you can trust - well, you've found it.

A+++++++++++++++

Share My-Cuban-Cigars.com's store rating

My-Cuban-Cigars.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My-Cuban-Cigars.com is not a merchant member
My-Cuban-Cigars.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!