Stores > My Digital Palace
  • My Digital Pala

Voice your opinion! Review My Digital Palace by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2004-03-11

"I was very dissatisfied with this company. I ordered a digital camera over the phone and was told the camera was in stock and would be sent. I was sent an email shortly thereafter telling me all the order information and that the camera would be on its way. About a week later, I received another email stating that the camera was going to have to be sent from the warehouse and it would take another 7-10 days and the company would have to contact me again to get my credit card number again in order to process the order. After not hearing anything for several days, I finally called the company. I asked the sales person how long it would be before my order would be process. He told me he could not give me that information because the camera was on backorder and there was a very long waiting list. He told me he would cancel my order because was about half way down the list and there was a very good chance that I would never receive the camera. I am very dissatisfied with the company and the level of customer service. I would not reccommend this company to anyone."

2004-03-10

"I attempted to purchase from this company which goes by more than 35 different names. This is a NY mill designed to separate money from people. Under no circumstances will they sell you a popular item at the price they advertise on their web-site without requiring that you also purchase unwanted add-ons or un-needed warrantees.

They go by more than 35 different company names and even own their rating system called ShopCartUSA. They post their own reviews for make-believe purchases to many of their company web-sites. They no longer allow any negative reviews to be posted, only their shill positive reviews.

They go by other names such as Royal Camera, A&M, Digital Liquidators and Broadway Photo. For a complete list of their shell companies check-out ShopCartUSA.

This place is a scam and should be avoided at all cost. I challenge anyone to purchase a popular product at the low price shops listed, and actually have it arrive at your doorstep for the price advertised without upgrading.

I hope resellerratings posts this review because consumers need to be protected from this type of disreputable people and businesses.

2004-02-23

"This is a site to be avoided at all costs. Find a reputable vendor and pay the extra money because if it sounds too good to be true, it is!

I Ordered an Olympus C750 digital camera from this site, anticipated a bad experience & that is what I received, a bad experience but no camera. After a similar experience with another Brooklyn, NY camera site, I suspect that the bait & no-ship policy I suffered through is a common practice amoung these sleazy companies.
The camera was ordered via the website which indicated it was "in-stock". Of course, the invariable phone call from the vendor came and when I explained the camera was a gift and I would leave it up to the recipient to purchase the accessories, things got interesting. I was told the camera would ship in 3-5 business days and then received an email within 3 days indicating shipment was now being delayed and would not ship for 7-10 business days. The email also referenced a link for order cancellation. In fact, the email seemed to encourage cancellation, even changing the original order number to a new one with the suffix "DNP" that I interpreted to mean "Did Not Buy Accessories". A subsequent call to the vendor did not leave me with a good feeling and I cancelled the order via the original email.

2004-02-11

"I tried to purchase 30 cameras for our extended sales staff at the price advertized. These people immediately tried to add on uneeded and unwanted products, the classic bait & switch. When we told them all we wanted were the cameras they became argumentative and eventually refused to sell to us. From my experience this company is a scam run by shysters."

Share My Digital Palace's store rating

My Digital Palace is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Digital Palace is not a merchant member
My Digital Palace does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!