Stores > MyUSACorporation.com
  • MyUSACorporatio MyUSACorporation.com Elite Status

(877) 330-2677
      info@myusacorporation.com
      (877) 330-2677

Voice your opinion! Review MyUSACorporation.com by clicking a star below.
2016-01-07

"I was very satisfied with MyUSACorporation services. I will definitely use their services again in the future."

2016-01-06

"I am relieved it has been complete. but i think it will be great if you let us know a timeline of when the documents will be processed and delivered. because i was waiting for them for a month to receive all documents. if i was informed beforehand that it will take a month, i would have been less worried. I would still recommend your services to friends. anyway thanks a lot"

2015-11-23

"Great service and reliable people. They never keep me waited and always had a response ready the next day. I would recommend their service to anyone needing a business setup at US soil. Kudos Team!"

2015-10-25

"Excellent service in every respect. They did exactly as they advertised and discussed with me pertaining to the package and price I chose. Would definitely use their service again and would recommend."

2015-10-19

"We are extremely likely to shop at MyUSACorporation.com in the future. Thank you for the excellent service! "

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2015

A rep from MyUSACorporation.com, Robert Kowalski, has responded

“Much appreciated! We are looking forward to assist you with any future business filing needs.”

2015-10-15

"very good service. hope you can keep walking. thanks."

2015-10-06

"A very satisfied customer "

2015-09-24

"Amazing service! Painless!"

2015-09-08

"Good Service and honest people."

2015-09-01

"I must say at first I was hesitant doing business over the internet but quickly became confident. The company representatives were very timely in response and professional on the phone.
Thanks to them

2015-09-01

"This is a Great company to work with! Very professional and helpful."

2015-08-29

"I have used MyUSACorporation multiple times and keep coming back because the service and support is outstanding."

2015-08-25

"I was very happy; the only reason I'm not awarding 5 stars is because Mr. Stein was not able to respond to my questions... I know he is a busy man and even an auto-generated email would have reassured me that my mail had not gotten lost.

Much appreciation for Melissa Lira.

2015-08-20

"very slow service - estimate turn around time was 2-4 weeks, it took 2 1/2 months. They kept asking for more documents, should have asked for a complete package from the very beginning."

2015-08-18

"Awesome job done by MYUSACorporation team, got everything in hours. Promised EIN for a foreigner in 2 weeks but delivered in 2 days!! I recommend their services to entrepreneurs through out the globe. "

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2015

A rep from MyUSACorporation.com, Robert Kowalski, has responded

“Thanks Navneet - you happened to be on the lucky side of the 1-30 day spectrum, but we are glad that it worked out fast for you!”

Share MyUSACorporation.com's store rating

MyUSACorporation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyUSACorporation.com is a merchant member
MyUSACorporation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.