Stores > MyUSACorporation.com

• Phone: (877) 330-2677
    • Customer Support: (877) 330-2677

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review MyUSACorporation.com by clicking a star below.
2015-08-12

"I'm very happy with the level, communication and transparency of the service I've received from MyUSACorporation. They did everything for me from start to finish and now all I have to worry about is getting down to business. I'm definitely going to use them again. You should use them too!"

Rep reply posted Aug-12-2015

“Durand - best of luck!”

2015-08-10

"Extremely professional, responsive, accessible, fast and reliable, u rock "

A rep from MyUSACorporation.com, Robert Kowalski, has responded

“Much appreciated! Come back when it's time to renew your company, and enjoy our returning clients' discount!”

2015-08-10

"Amazing Service !!! Start to end a very very smooth process !!! I say the best in the business !!!"

“Thanks, Victor!”

2015-08-10

"Your company has done 3 LLC's for me and as always you have exceeded my expectations! Please continue to provide excellent service. Look forward to making referrals and doing future business.

George Cole

“Our pleasure, George!”

2015-08-05

"Awesome customer service! !!"

2015-07-29

"I'm very thankful to the MyUSACorporation for help in establishment of a company in the US"

2015-07-20

"Thank you for your great service ."

2015-07-16

"I was able to create LLC in Colorado and obtain EIN as a foreigner in less than 10 days. Very fast service and great support. "

2015-07-01

"The service, fair and transparent pricing and professional level is just simply amazing!!! Very carefull and flexible to all sorts of tasks and every minor request treated till total satisfactory level. Strongly recommend this team to my friends and will be the best recommendation always!

2015-06-30

"I really appreciated the time they took to answer my questions. Their live chat was just what i needed and even though we talked business, we also had some casual chat which was fun.

Would definitely recommend, they're very personal and they'll take good care of you

2015-06-10

"Very prompt and efficient service, the process was outlined accurately and we could keep a complete track on the incorporation of our company!"

2015-06-05

"Excellent service.... thank you !"

2015-05-28

"Very satisfied with the service."

2015-04-29

"The prices were great, but the system for tracking orders could use some work. It looks like the documents I ordered were ready the day I placed the order, but it took six days to send me copies of those documents, or even to alert me that they were ready. "

Rep reply posted Apr-29-2015

A rep from MyUSACorporation.com, Robert Kowalski, has responded

“Thank you for an excellent feedback! In fact, we totally agree that our user account is a bit outdated (it hasn't changed for 5 years), however we are soon about to release the new modernized interface which should solve the problem of turnaround time for document deliverability.”

2015-04-23

"Very satisfied. They were great to work with. Any time I had questions they were there to assist. Even when my application was almost completed ,but were waiting on one last piece, they were able to provide me with my EIN so I could move forward with my project. I would use again and recommend to others."

Share MyUSACorporation.com's store rating

MyUSACorporation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyUSACorporation.com is a merchant member
MyUSACorporation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.