Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

Zane and Brad are crazy good

"These gentlemen show an excellent level of knowledge, customer service, and character. I do not feel like I am talking to a Customer service rep but a friend/acquaintance who just knows a lot of stuff about computers. Great Recommendations. Cheers!"

This review was modified by AzureSeal on March 24 2017 04:45:02 PM

Ram order

"I ordered the panram ninja series 8gb ddr3 ram but after around 21 days i got told that it was out of stock. I got refunded and i asked if there was a possibility the get another ram or a discount and i got helped by Brad in getting another for a little reduced price and faster shipping. I am really happy and gratefull with the help i received.

I am really thankfull for the help i received from Brad

This review was modified by LightBlueGuppy on March 24 2017 04:30:02 PM

Great support

"Giang from customer service was very helpful in swapping a unit that had to be back ordered into a similar NAS model that was in stock. Helped our business a lot since customer was waiting."

This review was modified by Rob W-7569 on March 24 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-03-21

new computer build

"Giang was very helpful in getting my order setup correctly. I had placed an order online, however once i found out that the motherboard was on backorder, i placed a call into the customer service line and was assisted by Giang in finding another board that would work for my system. Was easy to do and the tech was very helpful in getting my order fixed up and sent out. Thanks."

This review was modified by TopazOkapi on March 23 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-03-21

Great service fast and helpfull staff

"Super happy with my service they got my order shipped really fast always love calling ncix they are super helpful and always a good friendly chat "

This review was modified by Lucky13-76046 on March 24 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-03-20

Quick resolution!

"Thank you Giang for helping me out right away, got my order straightened out and proper refunding sorted. Thank you very much!"

This review was modified by nton27 on March 22 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-03-17

Great team !

"Glad I could count on such a great team for all my computer parts shopping... you know how it goes, sometimes you just need to chat with customer service to clarify or to change an order.

Had an excellent experience with NCIX every time, gladly recommend !

This review was modified by tuxmtrl on March 21 2017 12:15:16 AM

This guy is the Bomb

"Giang was really helpful, funny and knew exactly how to handle the situation I had. We had some good laughs. "

This review was modified by boltonjr on March 21 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-03-16

Great Experience with NCIX REP!!

"Was an awesome time to speak with Giang Tran,of customer support today with NCIX.Not only did he answer all my questions gave me insight as to what to look for in 3rd smaller build everyday puter.Saved me money and is now sending me a stronger Power supply than i originally ordered. Thank you so much for your help today.Pleasure to speak with you.Customers need more dudes like this to help with assistance!Cheers"

This review was modified by reev-559 on March 21 2017 12:00:26 AM

Positive results

"2 Items were on backorder. Contacted NCIX via chat to cancel due to time sensitivity. Brad was very helpful and quickly voided the orders and issued a full refund. Will order from again in the future."

This review was modified by SeanMT on March 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

NCIX is simply the best

"I called in to inquire about a price change for an item ordered. Not only was Giang friendly and helpful, he was able to process the difference as a refund. NCIX has the best customer service and why I continue to shop there after more than 13 years (since I discovered it)."

This review was modified by Aromaine on March 21 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-03-15

Sincere customer service

"To whom it may concern,

I contacted NCIX about a shipping order that was on hold from the manufacturer.
The customer service representative Giang from BC was not only informative, he was also a very pleasant and enthusiastic person to communicate with. I am thoroughly satisfied with the service and understanding he and NCIX provided.

This review was modified by grahamdobbs on March 17 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-03-14

Giang Tran is the man

"Called in regarding my order and I got Giang on the phone, he was very helpful and has a great attitude. It was really refreshing dealing with someone positive and genuinely cares about your needs and doesn't see you as an inconvenience."

This review was modified by Peter_tran on March 16 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-03-13

Easy fix

"Forgot to order Windows 10 Pro with my order. Requested to have it added with the promo I qualified for and didn't take advantage of. Noticed my mistake the next day and Brad was able to fix me up immediately before my order shipped the next business day. "

This review was modified by dougtanner on March 15 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-03-13

AMAZING!

"Great service! Im pleased!"

This review was modified by brennanbear on March 15 2017 12:45:01 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.