Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status
      V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-18

Company not ethic

"This company lies its clients. In its website, they have available products but not in stock. I made a purchase 3 months ago and I did not receive my items yet. A month ago, I called and they told me that I have to wait 2 more months. A few weeks later, I realized that they are still selling this item but in a higher price, of course, with the same status of availability but not in stock. I think this is not ethic. They are just playing with the money of the people. Besides that, customer service ****!!! I called several times and nobody answer. If you are lucky and someone attends the phone, it will be the rudest customer service person in the world, and the only choice he will give to you is: "you can cancel anytime". 4 months later, I decided to get my money back and I've been trying to reach customer service by phone or email for two weeks and I didn't receive any answer yet. This is very annoying. It's unacceptable that this is happening in Canada. I would give 0 stars if I could"

2017-09-13

Extremely helpful

"Helped me with everything I needed, thanks Giang."

2017-09-13

NCIX used to be great, isn't anymore.

"As many other stated in the recent reviews, I had a few very good experiences a few years back with NCIX. A few weeks ago though, I decided to opt for them for a new PC since not a lot of shops do assembly. For 11 items I purchased or tried to purchase, 4 were not in stock even though the website was showing them in stocks. Worst, 2 of those, an Asus Z270-K and an Asus Z270-P kept showing as in stocks during the 3 weeks they were not. In their support section, it states that "in stock" products will be shipped within 1-3 business days. Fail. Bigger fail : they won't price match replacement parts! You can price match when you first buy an item, but, if their faulty stocks force you to pick another one, they refuse to price match it. I finally settled for another motherboard they discounted from 230$ to 200$ (when I had a price match at 188$), but it is nonsense. They also refused one of my price match on an i5-7600k for 280$ from Newegg because they judged this too good of a deal. What's the point of price matching if you can just deny it? The PC builder I spoke with was very polite and helpful and had his hands tied by terrible business policies. Also, the first online chat support I had was with some sarcastic **** named Zayn who wasn't very respectful/helpful. The second time, I was with an Adam who was very nice.

Long story short, I paid for my PC on august 17th, they shipped it on september 5th and I got it on september 12th. They also use FedEx which is by my opinion the worst delivery service out there. UPS and Purolator have way more drop points and a better customer service than that FedEx crap.

I can now just pray for nothing to break so I don't have to go through their customer service once again.

2017-09-06

Terrible Customer Service

"Terrible customer service. I purchased an item over 2 weeks ago, saying there was 2 in stock. The payment went through, but I never received shipping info. I submitted two different support tickets and requested a call back to speak to someone about this - none were responded to. I never got a phone call, even though they said they called (I had my phone in hand - they didn't call), and I haven't gotten a response from the support tickets. I even paid extra for fast shipping.

This is truly unfortunate as they had a good thing going - terrible customer service will be their downfall and ultimate demise if this is larger problem is not addressed.

NCIX is flat out ignoring my requests for contact and have effectively stolen my money. I have to now go through the credit card company.

I will no longer shop with NCIX and I will advise everyone I know to stay away from this terrible company.

2017-08-28

Not Great

"I have, in the past, purchased several laptops for our company from you. Initially everything was great and the laptops arrived quickly after ordering. My last two experiences however were not great. If a laptop is not in stock, you should probably not mark it as so online. This makes the customer think the laptop will be shipped immediately rather than waiting weeks. This recent experience was the worst. I ordered a laptop two weeks ago and up to this point hadn't heard anything re: shipping. When I ordered I was told it was in stock and would likely receive it early the next week. That was not the case.
After finally getting through to someone on the phone (I had called several times in the day to find out where the laptop was only to be put on hold for collectively 2 hours over 4 phone calls... also note, I no longer enjoy the Pocahontas song) I finally spoke with someone who told me the laptop wasn't in stock and there couldn't be an ETA provided. I was told to talk to someone in customer service to sort out a different laptop 'if I needed it so quickly'. At that point I was transferred to nothing and promptly disconnected. More phone calls, more hold music.
Finally I spoke with Giang who was very helpful and assisted in purchasing a different laptop and guaranteed me it would ship asap. It did. Giang was pleasant to speak with even after I told him everything above.
The whole experience was incredibly frustrating and I will definitely not be purchasing any more products from NCIX. Giang on the other hand was fantastic, props to him.

2017-08-19

superb service

"Russell was very professional, indeed knowledgeable about all the products that NCIX offers. He is very personable, made us feel like we had known him forever. We felt very comfortable dealing with him. Looking forward to do business with him in the future. We give him a 10/10."

2017-08-03

Great customer service!

"I ordered an incorrect SSD for my computer. The representative that assisted me, Allen, was prompt to reply and quickly sorted things out to my satisfaction! Thanks, this is the reason NCIX is my go-to."

2017-08-02

NCIX.com Dis-Honest Practices

"I ordered a keyboard from NCIX and it took 8 days to arrive. I paid the extra money for express return service, I have never done that before. The keyboard came defective, it did not work at all. I requested a replacement and returned the original. NCIX replied to my request saying that they could not replace it so would I accept a refund. I agreed to the refund since they would not replace it. My refund came 2 days later and was $22.40 less than I paid. Their explanation was they do not refund shipping since they paid a company to take it. Of course the Shipping and handling was more than they paid Canada Post to take it. They may as well have sent me an empty box and I had to pay for it. After the incident I confirmed on their web site that the product was still listed as available. At no time did they say they would withhold any of my funds, if they had I would have insisted on a replacement not accept a refund. Bad business. The couple times I have had to return anything I have always received a full refund not partial.

10 minutes after I posted my review of NCIX.com I received a phone call from them. They wanted to know if they could do anything to help, after a week and numerous e-mails. I said all I wanted was the keyboard I had ordered. "I will call you back shortly after I talk to my supervisor". 2 days later still nothing. Don't hold out for this company to be responsible.

It is not often that a company will change their decisions. NCIX has refunded me the full amount of my defective purchase. Thank you Ryuji. I do believe it is the power of Review Sites like ""ResellerRatings" and others, that help hold feet to the fire. Thank you.

2017-07-28

Professional phone support

"Took me a little bit of time to get through the phone, but the support was nice and helpful."

2017-07-27

Sales/Technical support

"I ordered a motherboard which was not in stock.
I called up to switch to a different one.
Giang Tran knew exactly what needed to be done and did it quickly and efficiently.
He was also technically knowledgeable (which is refreshing) and able to discuss the pros and cons of the new motherboard model I had selected.
This may be standard performance from NCIX personnel, but I rarely find this kind of friendly, informative helpfulness from other companies. (Right now I cannot actually think of any company that offers comparable end-user support.)

2017-07-19

Quality customer service

"I experienced some setbacks due to NCIX closing a certain store at which I had chosen to pick up my online bought product. As I found out that my product was stuck on hold in a warehouse, Giang was kind enough to compensate me with free shipping for my troubles of waiting weeks with no updates on my product. This is customer service that I, as a shopper, value greatly. "

2017-07-17

Never get stock

"I buy a product out of stock and after 2 months they don't ship my product yet. If you buy from us, chose on stock product. They should remove theses products."

2017-07-10

Not impressed so far

"I ordered a new printer from them 12 days ago. It said it was on back order so I expected a delay. Then I was told that my email address and password didn't match. I had never been to their site before. They sent me the code to reset my password, said it was good for 6 hours. Clicked on it right away and was told it had expired. After 3 reset emails, I was finally able to put something in they liked. Then they wouldn't accept my address even though it's been my address for 9 years and Canada Post has no problem delivering my mail. Finally they did. The next day I got an email saying it had been shipped. After not receiving it for a week, I looked up the tracking number and UPS said it had been returned because of an invalid address, suggested I go to the sender and get my address corrected. Once again, my password doesn't match. Regardless of how good their prices are, I don't think I'll ever go back. "

2017-07-06

Super service!

"Thanx for your service it was highly appreciated! :D"

2017-07-05

NCIX Continues to be Awesome

"Had the pleasure of speaking with Giang today on the phone who was able to resolve my questions on a niche product quickly and professionally. While looking up some information in the system about the product's arrival status, we had a quick chat about the current state of PC hardware which was a nice change of pace from the usual waiting you get from other company customer service phone calls.

Thanks Giang and NCIX! I'm glad I can still rely on you for my hardware needs.

I also highly recommend their call back service. More companies should offer one.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.