Stores > NXPGame.com
  • NXPGame.com

Voice your opinion! Review NXPGame.com by clicking a star below.
2009-01-10

"Ordered on the 6th of Jan 09; got it today 01/10/09.... Speedy shipping, gotten items as described.... Very satisfying shopping experience overall! Will shop with them again."

2009-01-10

"10/10
- excellent service
- shipped the same day, even though it was a holiday
- recieved item in 3 days with regular USPS shipping
- well packed
- GREAT price
- real physical address of warehouse

2009-01-08

"Arrived in 3 days with Priority postage and is working nicely. One of the best web transaction for gaming goods I've ever had. So far my only gripe is with the R4SDHC, I'm upgrading from a R4DS and am having a little trouble using my old save states. I'm sure with a little bit more fiddling around I'll figure out how to make them work. All in all I'm extremely pleased though and look forward to future business transactions with NXPGame.com"

2008-11-20

"UPDATED - seller phoned me and immediately apologized and sent item out next biz day. thanks. will buy from again and recommend to others."

2008-11-03

" I have bought from them several times with no problems and this time it was the same, smooth transaction but I got my stuff REALLY FAST....I ordered Friday night and it was at my door Monday morning....They have always been good to me so I thought Id let others know about the service Ive always received from them!"

2008-10-20

"Great seller. Received item brand new as advertised; fast shipping and a great price. Couldn't ask for more from a reseller. So happy with the transaction/product, I've just placed a second order with them today."

2008-09-06

"Very, very quick shipping, and excellent communication. Will definitely consider buying from again."

2008-09-05

"Estoy más que satisfecha con esta compañía hice mi orden por la mañana y dentro de una hora me enviaron el paquete. El servicio es excelente y pienso seguir comprando en NXP.

Lo recomiendo es la mejor compañia que he encontrado. El servicio es excelente!!!

Gracias

2008-08-30

"You want a review from a real person? That's fine.
Here goes: Ordering was painless, I used paypal whom I trust, they sent me email receipts just incase, it came very soon in the mail.. Everything was what I expected, everything went smooth. I am VERY IMPRESSED, it was VERY PROFESSIONAL and VERY EASY.. GOOD JOB!!

2008-08-22

"The item arrived excellently packaged as it was described. I got it 2-3 days just like what nxpgame.com (Kevin) told me. The site was awesome and the R4DS was functioning perfectly. All items in the shipment are all in there. Keep it up, NXPGame!"

2008-08-20

"I recently heard about the R4 for the Nintendo DS and searched for one on Google. After reading many forums alot of people brought up NXPGAME.com saying that they were highly recommended for buying this unit. I ordered the R4 on a Sunday with the cheapest shipping and got it in the mail Wednesday. Very pleased with how prompt they are with processing orders. I was skeptical as to wether or not the R4 was a fake or not but upon inspection it seems legit. Combined with a 2GB micro SD card it was about the price of buying 2 games which obviously is worth it 8). I really like how they have a youtube video on the product page to simplify how to use the unit. NXPGAME.com has left very impressed."

2008-08-11

"Holy crap, there are not enough good things to say about NXPGame. They are awesome. A thousand times better than I expected them to be."

2008-08-08

"Excellent service, good product. Shipping was super quick. No problems at all, very good transaction."

2008-08-06

"I was very please with my order with nxpgame.com. I will continue to shop at their website."

Tubbie's Avatar

San Francisco Bay Area
2008-08-04

"I was in the market for the R4 Revolution cards for my Nintendo DS. This seller is amazing. Ordered on 8/1 and came 8/4, the cards were waiting for me! Considered these things were shipped from NY. Items were exactly as NXPGAME had described on their ordering website. Never purchase from them before so I was a little apprehensive but...Wow! They simply delivered as promised. Package was safe and secure. Couldn't have asked for more...with the exception of them being FREE, of course! All kidding aside, I'm very happy with NXPGAME and I will definitely be back for more gaming stuff. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. -Tubbie"

Share NXPGame.com's store rating

NXPGame.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NXPGame.com is not a merchant member
NXPGame.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!