Stores > Name Tag Country

800-206-4099
      770-783-8359
      info@nametagcountry.com
      800-206-4099

Voice your opinion! Review Name Tag Country by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

Nicely Done

"Received our name badges today. They are very nice, and arrived on time. Thank you."

2017-03-29

KISS Principal

"Great experience overall! Got what I needed, when I needed it without any problems. Thank you."

2017-03-25

Perfect!

"Fast. Personal. Perfect product. Will definitely order more. Thanks!!"

2017-03-14

Highly recommend using Name Tag Country

"I have been ordering with Name Tag Country for years and have always been pleased.
Very easy to order and reorder items.

2017-02-08

Quick fulfillment on my order

"I ordered several name tags in the morning and by the afternoon they sent me an email that my order had been shipped! WOW ~ very impressive!"

2016-12-14

12 out of 10 Stars!

"Only a 9.93 out of 10 rating? Really? Guess that one bad experience out of hundreds of review skewed the results. Seriously, though, everyone I've dealt with at Name Tag Country has been more than courteous and professional. And the kicker is I'm no big spender. I've only ordered a handful of times for a small non-profit, small potatoes I'm sure compared to the scale of business NTC must do, and they treated me like I was their best customer! Kim, Nikki, Michelle - doesn't matter who I talk to; service is top notch. Products are great, affordable and shipped quickly. I've even been called up after the sale and asked how they did. What's more, the mark of a great company is not how they do when everything is running soothingly, it's how they handle the little hiccups that come along. NTC again performed flawlessly when I did have trouble on one order, making it right immediately. And no, I was not asked to do a survey; just noticed the link at the bottom of my last order confirmation. So 9a .93 rating out of 10? Pleazzze ... NTC is 10 stars PLUS!"

2016-08-25

I don't typically write reviews, but they deserve the praise!!

"I am so incredibly impressed with this company! I ordered 4 name tags and they are exactly what I wanted! The small print on our logo is easy to read and the colors look great! I did standard shipping, but they still got here really quick.

Price: UNBEATABLE! I was expecting the items to cost more because there wasn't a setup fee, but they were still a great price! Shipping was also very affordable!

Service: PHENOMENAL! I had some issues with uploading our logo and how the proofing process worked, but the graphics department could not have been more patient! They were fast
to respond to my questions and helped me every step of the way! You couldn't ask for better customer service!

I will definitely be using them in the future and recommending them to anyone who can use their services. It is so hard to find companies to work with that you can brag on like this. The ONLY thing I wish was different is that the proof was the actual size of what you order. I would have ordered a slightly smaller size tag had that been the case, but I still LOVE what I received.

2016-08-22

nametagcountry.com THE BEST! 5 STARS!!!!

"Shout out to Nikki in customer service - who assisted processing my 2 desk name plates and holders! They arrived fast and look great! Can't wait to give them to my 2 Team members! AND ...ordering another today! GREAT! And OH prices are terrific as well :) "

2016-01-20

Super WOW!

"I ordered a small batch of name tags thinking it would take around 2 weeks to receive. I placed the order late Wednesday afternoon, late Thursday I approved the proof and they were mailed out that day. I received my tracking number Friday morning and had it not been for the federal holiday I would have received the name tags Monday. I ended up getting them Tuesday and was totally surprised at the quality and look of the tags. My boss was thrilled as well and happy at the cost. I have the site bookmarked and ready to order from this site when needed in the future. I highly recommend this site and I'm not usually one to write reviews, but the quality and service had to be commended. Thank you Name Tag Country. "

2015-11-10

"I've ordered nametags dozens of times for all different kinda of events and they have the easiest to use most customer friendly website i have seen. Fast to order, reasonable prices and fast turn around. Will be ordering again and agian!"

2015-07-20

"I was impressed with the quality of the name tags when I first received them. They were ordered for ACE interns that we have for 7 weeks in the summer. I have had to re-glue the
fastener back onto the name tag on a couple of them. The paper with your 800 number is right between the tag and the fastener causing them to come apart.

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2015

A rep from Name Tag Country, NTCsales, has responded

“Hello,

We apologize that the fastener is not adhering to the name tag properly. We will be happy to remake the name tags for you. Someone from our customer service team will contact you shortly. Or, you can contact us anytime at 800-206-4099 or info@nametagcountry.com”

2015-06-24

"Name Tag County made developing and ordering our business name plates so easy. The quality of their product is excellent. Using the proof feature, we were able to make the necessary changes before we placed the order. The "chat" feature was extremely helpful to clarify some ordering questions, and we received our order two (2) days after placing the order. This was a very pleasant experience, with a company that provided an excellent product. "

2015-05-27

"I have used this company twice and I cannot express how impressed I am with them. I love that we can request a proof before purchasing and the turn around time is excellent. I look forward to using them again."

2015-04-15

"This is the 2nd year I've used Name Tag Country for my name plates. Each year, I've been impressed with the accuracy and speed of delivery. We give these name plates as a graduation gift to our Ph.D. students and they have all appreciated the craftsmanship. I highly recommend Name Tag Country!"

2015-03-03

"At first got the wrong name tag and was upset. They ended up sending me a new one a couple days later. "

Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

A rep from Name Tag Country, NTCsales, has responded

“We apologize that you are dissatisfied with your order and our customer service. Ben was trying to explain why your name tag was produced the way it was. After reviewing your order, we found that your first and last name were submitted as the text you wanted engraved on the tag. This information can be verified by checking the back of your work order. The text you submit for your name tag is printed on the back of your work order by our order processing system. The order was submitted on Feb. 20th and shipped the very next business day on Feb. 23rd. USPS delivered it to you four business days later. Unfortunately, we have no control over the amount of time it takes the postal service to delivery 1st Class packages. Pricing for our UPS shipping methods is provided directly from UPS based on your location.

It is always our goal that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and our products. We will be happy to produce a new name tag for you free of charge using only your last name. Our customer service manager will contact you tomorrow.”

Share Name Tag Country's store rating

Name Tag Country is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Tag Country is a merchant member
Name Tag Country participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.