Stores > Nerdbooks.com
  • Nerdbooks.com

Voice your opinion! Review Nerdbooks.com by clicking a star below.
2010-11-18

"Wow, I opened the box and the book was in perfect condition and it arrived quickly. It is extremely rare now to get that kind of service and especially rare to get a book that is in immaculate condition. Places like amazon deal with third party sellers and you never know what you're going to get and window shoppers read half of the book you purchase at barnes and noble. It is sad that buyers have come to expect to get books with ruined edges or scuff marks or grease marks even if it's listed as brand new. It's like we've been trained to think its acceptable. This book I just received from nerdbooks.com looks like it just came fresh out of the oven. So pleased that someone out there is doing the right thing. I wish I could buy all my books from them. Thank goodness they do special orders."

2009-09-26

"I had fat-fingered my login username when 1st signing up and was puzzled why I did not receive any confirmation emails nor was able to login to their website. Called the company and was immediately placed on the phone with Dave, who explained everything in great detail and with thoroughness to the point whereby by the issued was resolved expeditiously. I am very pleased with the customer service and would highly recommend this retailer to anyone looking to purchase tech. books based on my 1st experience with them."

2008-07-19

"Nerdbooks is one the best technicial book stores in the country. I love it there. I may be a little partial because I can visit the store locally but you can't beat their prices and shipping. Most orders ship same day. Customer service is very good and they help you out to locate any book you need. A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007-12-24

"Site is recommended for all technical books. I wish I had known about this site when I was buying these books in college. Site is perfect, not too much content, not too litte. Product was as promised & shipped within hours of placing order and arrive quickly (I live in San Antonio, TX and warehouse in Richardson, TX; keep that in mind)."

2007-11-16

"Great Store!

I placed order on a Wed and received by Sat. It helps that I am close to the warehouse, but still very responsive.

I had one question in a comment box when I placed the order and they called me within a few minutes of placing my order. Nice!

Definitely will buy from again!

2007-04-02

"The company was great. I placed an order for 3 books from www.nerdbooks.com at around 3pm on Thursday March 29th, 2007. Within an hour I received an email stating my order had been processed. 30 minutes after that I received an email stating my books had been shipped. I didn't pay for express shipping either. I just used normal shipping.

The email they sent came complete with a shipping number so that I could track my package through DHL.

Here it is, 3:30pm on Monday April 2, 2007 and the books have arrived. The package was very secure and the books were bubble wrapped. They were packaged perfectly.

As for the pricing, they were the cheapest I could find online anywhere. I looked at a good dozen online retailers and none of them could beat nerdbook's prices.

All and all, purchasing from this site was a wonderful experience. Do not hesitate to order from them. You won't be disappointed.

2006-12-26

"One of the better online ordering experiences I've had. Not only did I save money on the products, but received great personal service. Due to an error on my part with a credit card address not being updated they had to contact me, and I got a phone call and email and when I called back was directed to an actual person. Plus my package was shipped almost immediately after that with a tracking number that actually worked and it arrived shortly thereafter (despite probably christmas season overload).

All in all, I order a lot off the web and this was a great experience through and through knowing that my order actually meant something to this company.

2006-08-21

"The service I have received was nothing but friendly, speedy and above reproach, which one would expect from a small family business, which this is. Excellent quality of goods, and an even better selection! Best of all is the policy of not displaying any books for which there is no immediate stock. Great shipping options, as well as a "secret" self pick-up option for those local to the Dallas area and visit their fine digs."

This review was modified by Brewtus on August 31 2006 09:47:05 AM

2006-08-01

"I buy all the books for my Computer Science Classes from NerdBooks and whenever I learn a new language I buy a reference from them. They are awsome. Delivery is fast and the one time their was a problem they called me withing 3 hours and had a solution on the spot to work it out. I recommend them to all and I will continue to buy from them for years to come."

2006-05-25

"Provided me excellent price on book.

There was an minor problem with my card's payment authorization; the staff promptly called me up (within 3-4 hours) and problem was resolved.

With base shipping option at ($5) I received my book within 3days.

Oh, and they added a free T-shirt too !! (This was in Jan '06)

Overall, I am quite satisfied with this store.

2006-04-17

"Found them through Froogle... made my order, and within an hour was informed my book would be shipped that day. Awesome price, quick shipping - what else is there? "

2006-04-09

"Nerdbooks is always the first place I look when locating computer books. In this case I got excellent service obtaining a hard to find university press logic book at a discounted price. "

2006-03-28

"Great store, I enjoy visiting. Great selection, really good prices."

This review was modified by martinthomas on April 08 2006 11:44:48 AM

2006-01-30

"Nerdbooks is the best computer book store I've shopped at (I live near their Richardson, TX outlet). Their prices can't be beat and the service is great. The in-store selection is very good -- only a handful of technical bookstores still stock the wide variety of "hard" computer science books that you can find at Nerdbooks -- and the other ones I know generally sell at full retail prices, not 20-45% off. I have used their shipping service to send gifts and have been satisfied there too."

2006-01-11

"I ordered a book from this web site on a Friday evening. About an hour later, I received a phone call from someone at the book store. They randomly selected my purchase for such a quality control phone call. The nerdbooks.com representative assured me that my book was in a box and ready to be shipped out by DHL. He even gave me a DHL tracking number right then! The book arrived as soon as I expected it to. I would definitely buy from this book store again."

Share Nerdbooks.com's store rating

Nerdbooks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nerdbooks.com is not a merchant member
Nerdbooks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!