Stores > Nerdbooks.com
  • Nerdbooks.com

Voice your opinion! Review Nerdbooks.com by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2005-12-22

"Terrific service! The book arrived less than 47 HOURS after I placed the order (cheapest shipping method) -- a day EARLIER than promised during Christmas rush! It was packed well, without excessive packaging. The site is easy to use, and e-mail notifications had links to check delivery status, etc. Price was close to the lowest."

2005-12-19

"Great Experience! Order shipped same day of purchase and arrived promptly. Best Prices I could find on the net!"

2005-12-07

"Very Professional Service, Prompt, and with a great price. Definitely look forward to future purchases from this reseller. I ordered the book with a comment about the delivery process. Dave promptly called my house, and left a message explaining how some aspects of the delivery service were out of their control. Regardless, the book was deliverd earlier than it's expected delivery date. GREAT JOB!"

2005-11-30

"Best price on the net! Fast shipping! AND the book was in excellent new condition. I'm a little OCD about anything I buy, and their packaging even caters to me. They even bubble wrapped the book! Only $5 for shipping and $20 below the retail book price. Thanks for the great service Nerdbooks. I'll be buying from you guys again."

2005-11-23

"This is by far the best source for tech books that I have dealt with. I ordered a book from them at about 6:13 PM, and there was a problem with the order (their address verification didn't recognize my address, something that they cleared up quickly). The amazing part of it is that they had written me an email AND called my house TWO MINUTES after I placed my order telling me that there was a small glitch, and that they would get the book shipped THAT SAME NIGHT. I am thorougly impressed with this company and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase tech related textbooks. Nerdbooks rocks!"

2005-11-20

"I was very impressed with this purchase. I selected the 5 business day shipping option, got my books in 3 days.
Packaging was excellent, books were very cheap and in perfect condition.
Was able to track my books all the way via DHL.
Would use Nerdbooks again.

2005-08-29

"What a great store! I first looked at Amazon for the Cinema 4D 9/9.1 Handbook, but found Nerdbooks had the lowest price on Froogle. After a little research, I saw that they were praised on the web. On the order page, the inventory showed 3 books in stock. I placed my order, and in the "comments" box requested that they contact me if the item is on backorder. I didn't really expect them to contact me, but it was worth a try. About 5 MINUTES LATER, I received a call from the owner assuring me that not only was my book not on backorder and was being packed up for me, but that the website was already updated with the new amount of 2 books. He then explained that they don't currently backorder items (they either have it, or they don't), and we had a nice chat about online ordering. In any case, the book arrived right on time (DHL shipping, trackable from their website), exactly as ordered. Anyway, I'd definitely shop there again. And if I lived in Texas, I'd probably go in person."

2005-01-17

"Ordered initially through Amazon marketplace, but realized I shipped to the wrong address. Called the company about an hour after placing my order. They went through and found my package before it was shipped out (it had already been boxed). My order was cancelled and I reordered using their website (instead of Amazon). Arrived promptly, very satisfied."

2004-05-07

"I found the site through Amazon marketplace, but decided to buy the book directly from Nerdbooks rather than through Amazon. I Recieved an e-mail from the owner about half an hour after I placed my order, expressing concern over my abnormal address. This itself was remarkable, especially since it was after normal business hours. I then found out that they had shipped the order after doing research on the internet to find out that the address was in fact correct. This level of service is above and beyond anything I've encountered in years of online purchases. "

2003-10-29

"Ordered one book - O'Reilly ActionScript for Flash MX. Order confirmation email arrived very fast. Twelve (12) minutes later another email arrived saying my order had been packaged and was ready to be shipped later that day. 12 minutes!! $5.00 got the package to my doorstep exactly one week later.

"Enjoy the extra book" was handwritten on the box. They included (at no charge) the companion Pocket Reference book!

Highly recommend this seller!

2003-05-09

"Exellent Service, good prices. If you have any questions - talk to Dave Henley. He was extremly helpful!

Share Nerdbooks.com's store rating

Nerdbooks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nerdbooks.com is not a merchant member
Nerdbooks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!