Stores > NewYorkDress.com

24 hours a day
      212-594-3600
      CustomerCare@NewYorkDress.com
      212-594-3600

Voice your opinion! Review NewYorkDress.com by clicking a star below.
2012-08-03

"This was the best experience I have ever had with online buying! The company is very professional. I ordered the suit on August 1/12 in the afternoon, it was shipped out the same day and I received it Aug 3/12 in the morning. This was shipped to Canada and went through all customs without delays! I am very impressed and will shop at New York Dress again!"

2012-07-09

"Quick response to email inquiry, and they really helped get my dress out in time for a wedding, after first being told it may be delayed. In the end it got sent out on the first delivery date I had been given,....no delay at all. It was an International order, and took only 5 days to get to me....which was really quick.

The dress was beautiful, just like in the picture... Very good quality, high standard materials used and workmanship. No inferior work like I found from other places I shopped with.

Great prices and lots to chooses from....too many in fact, :-). I'd certainly recommend this site to my friends and shop again with them in the future.

2012-06-20

"A beautiful dress, excellent quality and value. Friendly customer service team. Regular progress updates including despatch and delivery.
Thank You very much!

2012-06-11

"Best experience ever! My daughter and I love, love, love her dress!! Customer service was amazing and everything went as scheduled. Very professional site. You can definitely trust this site, they are legit."

2012-05-17

"hello!!i need to inform that i got a terani couture dress!it is amazing!im looking forward to order another dress soon!!newyorkdresses is an amazing site!!and the staff that i chatted with are very helpful!thank you so much!u made my day"

2012-05-16

"We ordered my daughter's Senior Prom dress online. We were a little nervous ordering online, especially, not being able to try the dress on.

However, when the dress arrived, I have to say, it was even more stunning in person. The pictures online don't do the rich colors of the fabric justice. Absolutely beautiful! We ordered a dress with intricate beading on the bodice and the workmanship is top notch.

The sizing charts were true to form. Out of the box, the dress fit as if it was made for my daughter.

We're so happy with the dress we ordered and will be sure to check back at the New York Dress Company for future special occassions.

2012-05-15

"Great service, beautiful products,very good prices! I really recommend it to you!My order arrived just on time and note down that I'm in Greece!"

2012-05-14

"I have received my order on 10th May and I wish to sincerely thank your company for such a lovely service. The dress is a perfect fit and I totally love the design and colour and material. I am so glad I made my purchase from you, especially being my first online order and this dress will be worn by me for my engagement on 26th may (same day as my birthday). My partner; Aswin and I are extremely delighted and I have got no words to express just how happy I am. THANK YOU SO MUCH"

Saudi arabia
2012-05-07

"Amazing website.... It was my first time hearing or seeing newyorkdress.com but it seemed like a website to trust... Hwoever, i showed it to my hsuband and we looked all the dresses and fill in love with a Jovani dress that we thought was extremly me.. And we ordered and then i started getting other thoughts that maybe the quality and the fabric but that didnt take long since i got my dress 5 days after making the payment and it was the most amazing wonderfully made dress i have ever saw ... Color was alive and the fabric was very good not forgetting the excellent quality... I am in love with newyorkdress.com and i will surely buy from them again ... Thank you so much for everything i will look very beautiful in my sisters wedding..."

2012-04-18

"I was so lucky to find this location to purchase from it

I glad to deal with them again and again

2012-04-17

"The service I received from New York Dress company was excellent. I had no problems at all. My dress arrived really quickly even though I live in the Uk and it is absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to wear it. I love it. I definitely recommend them to anyone as they offer a great service and High quality products."

2012-04-16

"I was very impressed with New York Dress.com!! I ordered my dress on Good Friday and it was delivered to my home in Brisbane Australia the following Friday - quite incredible :) And on top of that the dress fits beautifully and I feel great in it - can't wait to wear it for my son's wedding in June!!"

2012-04-10

"Dress was a great price & definitely worth the money!
alot of attention & detail in the dress.

2012-04-06

"I found NewYork Dresses very reliable and professional! The shipping time all the way to Australia was well under a week and the product is in perfect condition. The dress fits perfectly and I also received a little free gift. I loved using this site and will definitely recommend and use it in the future. thanks love my dress! x"

2012-03-24

"It was a pleasant experience ordering from NewYorkDress.com. The people behind it are efficient and friendly. Above all the package arrived at a timely manner and it was really well-packed and sealed."

Share NewYorkDress.com's store rating

NewYorkDress.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NewYorkDress.com is not a merchant member
NewYorkDress.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!