Stores > NewYorkDress.com

24 hours a day
      212-594-3600
      CustomerCare@NewYorkDress.com
      212-594-3600

Voice your opinion! Review NewYorkDress.com by clicking a star below.
2012-03-23

"I bought my dress from New York Dress.com and I could not be happier with the overall service from this company from ordering to me receiving my gorgeous dress. When I say gorgeous I don't think that word quite covers it. It was so much nicer than the pictures on the website they didn't do it justice. It is made at a really high standard the material is beautiful and the detailing is second to none. I would highly recommend this company if you are wanting a beautiful dress for a special occasion. I can't wait to wear mine at a family wedding in the summer."

2012-03-09

"Loveeeee my dress! I needed my order fast and to fit when it arrived, customer service went over all my measurements and shipping info to make sure everything was perfect! My Scala dress came on time and fit perfect! Thank you New York Dress. Com!! "

2012-03-09

"I was a bit worried about ordering because I had ordered, from a different website, and really did not like the product. I loved the quality of the dress from New York Dress, it looked exactly like the photo and the material and embellishments were very good quality!! "

2012-02-03

"I'm very happy with my experience in ordering from NewYorkDress.com. My dress is beautiful and fits perfect. You all were very accommodating in helping with placing my order and even when the first dress didn't fit (my fault) you help me with getting the right size and I got it in time for my mardi gras ball. I'm very happy and satisfied with everything. I feel very safe ordering on-line from this company. Couldn't been any better in person. Thank you very much!!!"

2012-01-27

"NewYorkDress.com were excellent when I bought my dress. They were extremely helpful and polite. Delivery was fast and I would us them again and recommend them to anyone looking for something special to wear. There is a huge choice of outfits and dresses suitable for all occasions. A great experience overall."

2012-01-18

"The service from this store is second to none. I used Live chat during my first purchase, these guys are so helpful!
I have just received my second purchase from the clearance section of NewYorkDress. WOW!! My daughter loves it and I love the price. Both of the dresses I have bought from clearance have been perfect :) No waiting for special order, delivered to the UK within the week. Thanks again....we will be back!

2012-01-15

"Newyorkdress.com is amazing and makes shopping such a pleasure! I ordered a dress and received it in as little as 3 business days which was fantastic given I live in Australia! The live chat staff were fabulous and very prompt. Being a busy mum of two young children, I found the shopping experience very convenient and simple! More businesses should operate like Newyorkdress.com! The dresses are truly stunning and I can't wait to receive my next dress which is on special order. I will always buy my special event dresses from Newyorkdress.com because the dresses are superb, the service is outstanding and it's such a pleasure to experience smooth transactions! What a fabulous business! Thanks so much! "

2012-01-13

"I have never had such an enjoyable experience and pleasure as I have had with New York Dresses in all my entire adult life! All the staff I have encountered with regard to getting the "Perfect Gown and Shoes" for my daughters wedding, have been extremely helpful and understanding, making sure I have the "right" outfit and their delivery service is the best I have ever known. I found that one dress was not right, I contacted them and was given a returns number and was given a credit note to use to find the right dress for me. I found it, ordered it and received it 4/5 days later. You are sent a tracking number once the item is dispatched and a link, and you can follow your purchase every inch of the way and all I can say is ..WOW and WOW again.... I am so very impressed with New York dresses.....I intend to tell every one I meet and will continue to do so for a very long time to come! I now have the "perfect dress" that fits me beautifully, the "perfect shoes" that compliments my dress...all for my daughters "perfect day". Thank you so very much ...NEW YORK DRESSES...for an excellent service, from start to finish.....how can I ever thank you enough!
Phyllis

2012-01-11

"Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful dresses that I recently ordered. They were exactly the same as the description and photo's. Thank you again. Our bridesmaid's will look absolutely stunning on the day.

Share NewYorkDress.com's store rating

NewYorkDress.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NewYorkDress.com is not a merchant member
NewYorkDress.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!