Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Great customer service

"I ordered a mobile phone on line. When I received the phone I found that the charge cord would not properly plug into the phone. We had planned a weekend get away with the phone. We stopped at a electronics store to have the phone checked. Turned out the phone is fine but the end of the charge cord is faulty. We purchased a new cord and away we went. Once home I went to on line chat and after explaining my situation and a copy of the bill for the new cord was immediately given a full refund for the cord that I purchased."

No more Newegg

"Recently bought a new Kyocera Duraforce for $99. Other resellers were selling for $81 but I always had good luck, so I stuck with newegg and not a market seller. They sent me a piece of cheap open box fingerprint riddled non working piece of garbage. Customer service no longer cares, they just send form letters. After 10 years being a loyal customer, I will no longer shop at newegg"

Manfrotto Tripods without the Tripods

"Ordered 2 Tripods from Newegg.com and never received the legs or bag that was supposed to come with them. They wasted my time for over a month with runaround replies that always ended with no action. Then I would have to call back in and they would give me the runaround once again. They pawned if on the seller Sixth Avenue Electronics from New York who then pawned it off on a supplier to them. I told them they have pretty much stolen from me and the girl there got an attitude and said no we didn't, it was someone else. I had the NewEgg rep on the phone with me and he did not help me at all. So the Sixth Avenue girl just ended it with you go ahead and dispute it! World class bad operations and they both deserve to fail but NewEgg is I guess too big to fail these days.

Thieves through and through and they are quite alright with it. Shame on NewEgg and Shame on Sixth Avenue in New York!!!!!

Great, reliable company

"After I placed an order, the product went out of stock leaving me with no product and little to no money. Luckily, though, my sales representative Kevin K. Gave me my full refund, offered me a slightly better product, and gave me a $50 discount with next day shipping! The total ended up saving me about 100 dollars as well. Glad to have had the opportunity to work with him."

2017-06-25

Sooooo Helpful!

"Thank you again for helping with the exchange on the defective graphics card!!!"

2017-06-25

Marlene is a gem

"New egg customer service is at the top of there game. With the quality of professional treatment by people showing concern and true compassion. I was fortunate to speak with Marlene and it made my day. We must always remember even with online methods of ordering complete with occasional hiccups, its people that make all the difference in the world. "

Great return service

"Had a video card with a thermal problem and sent it back for a return, got great customer service and will continue being a loyal customer. Thanks!"

2017-06-24

Had no idea where to start but they got me through

"Almost 3 years ago I got an expensive gaming mouse with a 3yr accident protection plan but now that I needed it I had no idea where to start, but they helped get me all the info I needed and got the process started and everything very easily. The person I spoke to was very friendly and incredibly helpful. "

Always EGGcelent!

"Been using Newegg.com for half a dozen years and purchased hundreds of items . I am yet to be disappointed with the service and support they provide"

Do not shop at Newegg!

"Although, I was initially skeptical about ordering through the Newegg company because I usually shop with Amazon, I thought I would give them a try. Huge mistake! I waited for my item (playard playpen for my twin toddlers) approx. a week, to no avail. I called the company on Wednesday, and then found out the product was not "In stock" (even though the website read otherwise.) I requested a refund and expressed my dissatisfaction with their service. I was told I would receive a full refund to my account within 24-48 hours. On Friday, I called to find out why the refund was not deposited and the representative told me the refund was issued and processed on Thursday. At that time I called my bank. The bank repsentative told me that it was never received. He then informed me once a refund is received it is not held, the funds are immediately made available to me. Two conflicting stories! On Saturday, I checked my account and still the refund was not posted. I immediately called Newegg and was told by the representative the refund was posted on Friday evening. Every time I speak to a Newegg representative, I have been told different dates when my refund was posted. And still to this date, I do not have my refund. Please never shop with Newegg. Let my experience be a lesson to you.

Great service

"I have never had bad service from NewEgg. Any time I need to contact their customer service reps, the people who I interact with are friendly, knowledgeable, polite, and prompt. The company goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied, and I can confidently recommend them for any tech purchasing needs."

2017-06-23

They really care about their customers; lowest price too!

"It's not often you enjoy an experience with customer service enough to take the time to review them. I was surprised with how easy my NewEgg rep was to work with. He was knowledgeable and understanding of the our need to get the products right away; even working with me on the shipping costs. The prices were better than Amazon on this item which was an added bonus. Also the products were in stock. I recommend checking out NewEgg!"

Superb Customer Service

"Had an issue with my purchase that was totally my fault and they did an excellent job helping with my return and setting me up with a replacement! Free next day shipping was included and it was hassle free. No doubt one of the best customer service companies I have experienced. Keep it up! Much appreciated! - Grant"

Phone Customer Service

"Web site was not correctly applying promo codes. Call to Customer Service was answered by a very charming lady (Linds__ for privacy). She was friendly, courteous, polite and VERY helpful. She place my order, gave discount and upgraded the shipping. Not my first order from Newegg but always have good service."

Unparalleled excellence

"Like another commentor said, these guys fixed MY mistake.
But first of all - amazing shipping. Their 4-7 days for free shipping was 3 days.
I ordered the wrong model of external HD off their site. Opened the box and began using it before I realized the mistake. I called them, they instantly refunded my money, sent me paid shipping labels for return within 30 minutes. And while they were at it, they helped me order the right HD. Can't say enough about Louis and the other folk there.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.