Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

Delivery damage

"Newegg responded promptly and had its reseller on the phone with me in less than 5 minutes. There was no hassle, no pushback and each party wanted to make sure the exchange went properly.

I would highly recommend Newegg.

This review was modified by bigsamref on March 24 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-03-22

Honored price drop guarantee

"Had a sale on my All-in-one the day after I received my order. One quick call and they gave me the difference back on a gift card that is good for 90 days."

This review was modified by Palyski on March 24 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-03-21

Great customer support

"I forgot to use a discount code. The live chat person added it after the fact and I received it the next day"

This review was modified by StevenMixon on March 23 2017 11:15:01 PM

2017-03-20

Outstanding Computer Tech

"A little while back when I was piecing my computer together before I did my build, I was giving a link during a chat with another different tech and I was giving an approved vendors list of what ram would work for my motherboard, Come to find out after talking to Max on the phone who is a tech he sent me an approved vendors list of approved ram, well it is a different list then what I originally download from a different person in Newegg chat. Max was willing to work with me to see if we can get the ram at least to 3600 speed and I was going to be happy with that. I went into the BIOS before I talked to Max and put my setting to where I thought they should be and Max took time out to do some researching on my motherboard and he agreed with me. I’m running at 3600 now. The ram works at 3866 in two of the 4 slots but in all 4 they run very stable at 3600. Newegg not only has the best customer service, their computer tech Max is the best. I will continue to use Newegg for all my computer needs, and I also thank all the very friendly people I chatted with on the phone. Newegg employees really do care about your needs.
Michael A Tumillo

This review was modified by matumillo-56589 on March 22 2017 06:00:01 PM

2017-03-19

This crew does you right! XD

"So I recently got a MSI gtx 1080 needed a replacement it was actifacting and there staff was so informative and helpful. Harley.Y.Lin gave me amazing customer service! I got a email and even a free return stamp for the card thank you guys stay amazing! I will ALWAYS From newegg from now on! complete confidence in this company."

This review was modified by chuckmorrissette on March 21 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-17

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I am in the process of building my first custom computer, and it did not go smoothly. On my end anyways, NewEgg and their customer service representatives have been nothing but helpful in walking me through the process and putting up with my indecisive self. I certainly love using them for all my computer/electronic needs."

This review was modified by rakelley08 on March 21 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-03-16

Great Customer Service

"I had an issue with trying to edit my previous item ratings for this particular item (CPU Cooler) , and ended up with Cassandra on the phone. She was great, courteous, professional, looked into the issue, opened a ticket and sent me detailed instructions on how to fix this issue.

Cassandra then followed up with me to ensure that all was OK.

This is above the normal customer service that I expected, and in this case showcases how Newegg's service is far superior to anyhting I've run accross, and I do a lot of online shopping.

This means that I can shop on Newegg with confidence, and know that should I have any issues, then their customer service will be there to help.

I would very highly reccomend them !!!!!!

This review was modified by wfreiwah on March 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-03-15

Brooklyns the best!

"We had an awesome representative help out. Her names Brooklyn. She was very helpful with my request and gave me some great information."

This review was modified by tjhager on March 17 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-03-14

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Purchased a desktop computer had the (PSU) power supply go out this was after the 30 day return time frame they was unable to offer a exchange product was out of stock which I understand the price was the best I have ever seen I left a review for the computer on line which stated when it was delivered and when I opened it so I think this helped on the 30 day return we agreed on a set price for shipping to Lenovo depot which was fine with me the cost to ship was higher because I forgot to price the insurance this is my fault without even asking newegg offered to credit my account full price WOW never had such great customer care in my life time the agent I spoke with Troy B. was GREAT showed he cared about the customer and the product they sell Thanks Newegg for having a employee that goes beyond the call of duty"

This review was modified by tpayne-48150 on March 16 2017 10:00:01 AM

Puts others to shame!!!

"So newegg has been my number one place to go for years! As an IT professional, it pays you dividends when it comes to your personal needs. Chris helped me and was not only professional, but competent as well.....really above the grade...., unlike others who follow a prompt and don't know a systemboard from a power supply cable. Keep it up guys and give Chris a raise!"

This review was modified by jaxom0926 on March 16 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-03-14

Newegg's Great Customer Service! Resolved Holiday Rebate problem.

"Bought a monitor from Newegg over the 2016 holiday season - however the manufacture had a very small window to submit the rebate. Had to call Newegg a few time to resolve the issue. Finally got Alex over the phone and explained to him the situation and he was nice enough to approved a refund credit of $20 back to my card. "

This review was modified by Jlookinghappy on March 16 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-03-13

Price Match Help

"I recently bought a ASUS Strix 1080, I noticed the price dropped recently, and I inquired about a price match. I was answered by a customer service rep named Jack. He checked into when I ordered, and when the price change occurred. He found that I was in the 14 days that Newegg requires, but sadly the item I bought was not part of the price match system. I had explained that I have also been busy with a back injury and hadn't been watching the prices on parts, and he did double check the dates for me, and explained very nicely that he couldn't honor the price match, but could off a $25 gift card. I appreciate his time and effort, and how quickly and professionally, he was able to answer my inquiry. Customer service reps like Jack, keep me coming back to businesses like Newegg, thank you again Jack, and Newegg! I appreciate it! "

This review was modified by natsirt152 on March 15 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-03-12

What an eggcellent company!

"Incredible customer service! Great prices and selection! Perfectly scrambled eggs!"

This review was modified by mookmookmook on March 14 2017 09:00:08 PM

2017-03-12

Loving the customer service!

"Newegg, one of the big computer parts seller online is a must try! I would rate them 4.5/5 stars if it were possible. I've been looking at computer parts for quite a while from a lot of different sites and Newegg was the only one with stock left. I simply chatted to their live chat and got a price match within a few minutes! Although I did have a miscommunication with them from the start about my price match not meeting requirements, but they discussed it with me and still offered me the price match price. I will continue to further purchase from products from here."

This review was modified by AwesomeTile on March 14 2017 01:30:02 AM

2017-03-11

Big problem with my order but resolved

"Huge problems with my order but after several phone calls I got lucky and got Jaqueline Cwho corrected everything....she went over an above and deserves to be noticed by her employer"

This review was modified by scarylarry2009 on March 14 2017 12:30:03 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.