Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

Fantastic Customer Service

"I am finding it harder and harder to have items shipped to my location in Alaska. The shipping company chose not to follow through with what they were paid to do. The Newegg Agent worked hard to help take care of this issue for me. She did a fantastic job and helped get my product reordered and initiated with the super sad excuse of a shipping company."

This review was modified by devren on January 19 2017 01:45:02 PM

Smart experience

"Brooklyn took care of my call and helped me resolve a major cluster. She tackled the problem and attacked the issue while keeping me appeased and informed. I am a buyer and work with many customer service personnel and Brooklyn handled herself with the best of them. Very happy with the transaction and that is what got Newegg the positive review. In a world where we can find anything at a lower price, it all comes down to making the buyers experience easier and more fulfilling."

This review was modified by DavidBaran on January 19 2017 09:15:01 AM

great company

"I thought I Bought a donald trump chia pet for secret santa from newegg but found out it was from frys....that didnt come in on time as i tried to get a tracking after ordering but the customer service at frys is not easy to reach. Once i got my tracking, it was longer than initially promised and my secret santa didnt get their gift on time.

Newegg has great customer service as they reached out to me when a concern was flagged. I actually bought some street fighter stuff in which was fantastic. Sorry newegg for my stupidity. Please forgive me. Isaac was a representative hat reached out to me and thank him for the great customer service

This review was modified by bazingun on January 19 2017 08:45:02 AM

They legit care

"I ordered a refurb ASUS laptop via Newegg to replace a broken one. I paid extra for faster shipping, ordered Friday got here Tuesday. When I got it, I was confused because it still had a user account on it but it wasn't too much extra effort to do a factory reset myself. I started updating and such. After a while I checked the battery. Still stuck at zero percent. I called ASUS tech support and they had me run a few diagnostics, then asked me if I could send it in for repair. No. I'm not going to send in a computer day 1 for repairs. I'm returning it.

The next day I call newegg (they were closed by the time I found out day of) and ask about the return process. They quoted me 2-3 WEEKS for processing before they sent a replacement. I can't handle that long without a computer. The regular rep isn't helpful, but I get connected to a male supervisor (can't recall the name) who is much more sympathetic and says he will do all they can to expedite the process including giving me free next day shipping on the replacement. Alright. Feels a bit better.

I send in my computer ASAP. Fedex refuses to take the box it came in since they messed it up when they sent it to me. Alright. 12 dollars for a replacement box??? Jesus. I call up Newegg and they immediately comp me 15 dollars for the box. Cool.

My computer arrives at EOD on Friday but I don't receive confirmation til Monday (today). I call up Newegg to see if maybe they can bend the rules and get me my stuff sooner if they issue me a refund instead. The price on the pc I ordered was 30 bucks cheaper at this point anyway. They unfortunately can't, but I decide to go with a refund anyway since I don't want to risk ASUS sending me another piece of scrap. The rep says it's being expedited but quotes me 2-5 days for processing.

Two hours later I get my refund. Holy ****. Unfortunately because it's a refurb the best they can do is store credit, so I spend all day looking at laptops. Eventually I find one that's a bit pricier but new and a brand I still trust. I get ready to check out and realize ****. Shipping. Next day is 110 and 2 day is 75. I call up Newegg to see what they can do. The rep I talk to is pretty limited in what she can do and offers me a 20 dollar credit. Not really very helpful. I ask to speak to a supervisor. I fill Angelina in on everything and she says that unfortunately because it's selling on Newegg through a different seller she can't manually change the shipping. She then offers to see if she can look up the item and find a similar model through Newegg to help me out. I say sure. Spent a lot of time on hold overall but not too bad. Angelina gets back to me with something comparable, but I'm a little apprehensive because I could only find one review and it was very negative. I end up going with a slightly cheaper version of the same model she recommended and we do the order process through the phone. She ends up giving me free two day shipping since next day is ABSURD (almost 300 dollars).

Overall I feel like despite Newegg's standard return policy needing some major changes, I am very satisfied with the level of care I was shown and the service I was given. I was teetering on the edge of saying **** online computer purchases and going to Best Buy *shudders* but I think I'll continue to trust Newegg with my business.

This review was modified by PMuncrief on January 18 2017 06:30:02 PM

5 star customer service

"I called in regards of an error I made while making my account. I called in for assistance where Victor was a great help. He was considerate and understanding to my calls cutting out (He called back before i could even call support again) and me taking a second to run away from the phone quick. Not only that but he answered all my questions, and was a sincere, polite and friendly guy . More customer service accosiates should aspire to be like Newegg and Victor. Thanks team :)
P.s. I was not pressed to take this servay as i asked for it because i was so delited.

This review was modified by ChiefWilks on January 18 2017 10:15:01 PM

Love Newegg..

"They are always so helpful, just the best in customer service.. been a customer for many years now... Thanks !"

This review was modified by demodenny on January 18 2017 04:30:02 PM

Above and beyond the call of duty.....6 eggs

"Service was absolutely stellar on a very tricky problem.Had done business years ago and will continue with using Newegg!"

This review was modified by zethz on January 18 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-01-16

WOW kind of experience !!!!

"I was on phone with New Egg Customer service twice, their professionalism and Customer service was off the chart. My issue was solved under four minutes max. They excellence in all they performed. I would recommend New Egg to all my gamer friends.

This review was modified by jenarmaan786 on January 18 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

Worst experience buying from marketplace

"Purchased a TV from a third party seller in Newegg. The package was lost but the seller refused to replace. Contact Newegg to resolve this issue. Newegg can do nothing actually in this case, what they did is just initialize a email to start communicating with the seller. They don't have a policy to protect their customers, they can't control what the third party seller should do.

Think it again when you buy something from Newegg third parties!

This review was modified by liudapeng331 on January 18 2017 02:45:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), Darlene-Newegg, has responded

“Hi liudapeng331,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that this happened to you. Please check your email when you have a chance to see a reply from us. If you have any questions, please reply to my email.

Darlene (Newegg Support) ”

2017-01-16

Customer service at it's finest

"I was initially disappointed that my refurbished computer tower was not working correctly in the set up stage. Especially since my home computer died two weeks prior. I called the customer service department and spoke to Alyssa who works in the California office. I was very pleased with how helpful and accommodating she was. It was refreshing to not get the run around. She explained my options of a full refund or return and replacement. Because of her helpfulness I decided to take another chance with Newegg and order a replacement. Great job Alyssa"

This review was modified by zandramills4 on January 18 2017 08:30:03 AM

2017-01-15

Amazing Customer Service

"I had a few problems after making a rather large (and expensive) purchase, and each time I called Newegg customer service ( 4 times total - for different questions/concerns) I didn't wait for more than 30 seconds to speak with someone. Each time I felt like a valued customer, and wasn't connected to someone on the other side of the world. Every time I called the representatives went well above and beyond just "servicing the customer", they were knowledgeable about the products, and were able to explain to me exactly why (insert question/concern here) happened, what they were going to do about it. Unfortunately, today good customer service is hard to find; but Newegg's customer service was absolutely FANTASTIC! Great job Newegg; that is how you keep/expand customer base. I know I will most certainly be ordering again from Newegg.

P.S. THANKS DOYLE!! Someone needs to give that man a promotion. I will be getting a Newegg Premier subscription soon, and his customer service gave me 100% confidence.

This review was modified by zbutche on January 17 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-01-14

Rock stars

"My card was overprotective and blocked the large purchase.
Once cleared with the card I was able to quickly reach Newegg customer service and painlessly push my order through.

This review was modified by Yuras on January 17 2017 12:03:18 AM

2017-01-14

omg my pc is almost built!!!! the gpu price dropped $15 and they refunded it in 2 seconds!!!

"Here I am, at 7 am on a Saturday morning, basically trembling with excitement... MY POWER SUPPLY MIGHT COME THIS AFTERNOOOOOOON!!!!!! (that's the only thing left for my pc build, I ordered it separate on a special for only $20 after rebate)

So I realize that my gpu (1060 GTX 3gb) dropped $15 in price - which kind of does ****. I knew it had been that $205 price a few weeks ago, but I couldn't wait much longer to order the parts for this pc.

But all I had to do was chat with newegg support for about 3 minutes, to someone named "Lisa", who was polite but didn't actually talk too much. She just explained how she would refund $15. I didn't even have to ask for money, she just said she would make an exception and give back $15 using the original payment method.

This review was modified by ben_f_linn on January 17 2017 12:02:45 AM

2017-01-13

Great swift service

"Called me back in a very reasonable length of time. Pleasent tone of voice. Straight to the point and solving my problem. Never felt like she was rushing me off to get to the next person.

I wanna make sure she gets the credit so the link she sent me said Seller 2121

This review was modified by Fubizz on January 17 2017 12:02:18 AM

2017-01-13

Vickie S. should be CSR of the Year!!

"I've used Newegg for literally over a decade for all of my computer pieces and parts. My business, The Computer Cabin, wouldn't be in existence without the help of Newegg's Customer Service Representatives. From clarifying an order, to taking care of returns and most importantly, just being there when something goes wrong, Newegg's CSRs go above and beyond the call of duty. Today was just another example of why I rely on them. Vickie S. immediately took control of the problem and rectified it within minutes. I am super pleased with the outcome and would recommend anyone if they have a problem, to just give Newegg's CSRs a shot at getting it resolved."

This review was modified by TheComputerCabin on January 17 2017 12:02:09 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.