Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

Finally I can play Sims!

"I bought a cyberpower PC a few weeks ago and I was not getting any picture. I called cyberpower for help and the guy said my graphics was bad and to return it :( I have been waiting to play Sims 4 FOREVER and this just further delayed it which was very frustrating! I did an exchange for a new one and when I hooked it up the SAME thing happens! I had it up to here with these problems and called Newegg customer service. I explained my problem to a nice lady whose name escapes me (sorry!) then transferred me over to the tech guys for help. After a long wait I got to speak with a wonderful guy named George, the wait was worth every second. I explained the problem I was having and right away he knew what to do. He asked what kind of cable I was usng and I told him the blue thingy which isnt very helpful but he seemed to understand. He then very charmingly told me why that was the wrong cable to use and gave me some ways to fix the problem. Since my monitor is older and doesn't have the right connections for my new computer George went out of his way to send me an adapter so my monitor can work. I got the adapter and followed his directions and everything works great! I CAN FINALLY PLAY SIMS THANK YOU GEORGE I LOVE YOU!!!"

Excellent Customer Service!

"I had couple defected devices and they were few days passed 30 day replacement policy but Newegg made an exception and let me return the products for store credit. This is an excellent customer and I would definitely recommend Newegg to anyone."

2017-04-22

Very pleased with my return/replacement experience.

"I ordered the wrong part and they were very helpful in the return/replacement process."

Great History With Newegg

"I've been buying from Newegg for 12+ years, while recommending it to friends and family. The product reviews are awesome and the customer service is exceptional."

2017-04-22

Refused to RMA for Refund on non working graphics card, Then i find out the rebate dosen't work, and the rebate site dosen't work.

"I purchased a new GFX Card with most of my decision influenced by the rebate that made the card cheaper than the lower end model i was going to buy.

On arrival i discovered the card did not work with my computer due to a design flaw of the card that was not widely published. I attempted to return the card and was quickly told, NO REFUNDS.

After working with newegg for a while, and getting no where. i finally decided i was stuck with the card so i should cut my losses and file the rebate to get some money back.

When i went to file the rebate the site, 4myrebate that newegg sent me to doesn’t work. After jumping thru hoops for days the site started working but my rebate was not listed as ever being available.

I will never purchase from NEWEGG again. and i have been a customer sense 2003

2017-04-21

Very Satisfied Customer with Newegg's products, fast delivery and exceptional customer service

"I have been a Newegg customer over the years and thought it a good company. On my most recent purchase there were a couple of snafus with the payment process because the charge card company wanted pre approval of the purchase before authorizing the payment. (I was buying a computer system for my son and the dollar amount was large.) This lead to a convoluted transaction with cancelled purchases because the approvals from the charge card company did not come in time before the order was timed-out. I had the good fortune of working with two exceptional customer service representatives who took care of the transactions after my trying to correct them through the webpage was proving a challenge. Friendly and helpful are the words that come to mind. The free offer had expired and the price changed before I was able to complete the purchases. The reps made sure I got the free offer and the best price without question even though by now it was the next day. What more could you ask for? And, free shipping was also part of the deal. The transaction was finally approved by noon on Tuesday (EST) and delivery was made in Ohio by 4:00 PM on Thursday - crazy fast. I had prepped my son not to expect delivery until the middle of the next week. All around I must say I am very confident purchasing from Newegg."

Marlene

"Just got off the phone with Marlene. She was absolutely fantastic to work with. Explained the nuances of the return policy and helped me to create all of the shipping labels that I needed. 10/10 would use newegg customer service again"

2017-04-21

One of the best customer support and deals place!

"This is one of the best sites where I recommend people to look for things if anyone around me is looking for anything computer or gadget related. The deals over here are so damn amazing which is backed by their amazing customer support. "

Outstanding Service

"I made a genuine mistake with an order i had made for a very expensive graphics card. Although the error was totally my fault, and, according to Newegg, it was not an item that could be returned but only replaced, Mathew resolved the issue for me and made me a very happy customer. Service like this is hard to find these days, which is ironic, because i will only spend my money with companies that look after me.... Top Banana!!!!"

Horribily Good Customer support

"Bought a coolermaster fan and had some problems with it. Called cooler master and they said something along the lines of fk you and hanged up on me. Soon I called new egg and they solved my issue in no time. Thank you for the stress free help Jesus.J.Gonzalez wish you a good one!"

Superior Service

"I am not a person that speaks many words but I have to say, Newegg is 'head and shoulders above the competition.'"

90 min Customer Service call to help combat another company's bad service

"I had to replace my motherboard that I purchased. It was an Asus product with a 3 year warranty on it. Asus living up to their bad service gave me the run around for well over a month and kept saying it was a referbished purchase with a 30 day coverage even though it was purchased new with a 3 year service. They kept asking for extremely difficult and particular information that a consumer would have trouble obtaining. Finally, I called into New Egg's customer service for help. Sadly the turn around time was 5-7 days for the help that I needed and Asus started threatening to send my unfixed product back within 24hrs. I should also mention this is after it was already in their warehouse and I was given an RMA# for repair, which was after their customer service team gave me the indication that they had the info they needed to honor the warranty.

So I called up to New Egg once again for help. This time I got a service rep named Rocky G. (love that name btw). So I explained my situation to her and after seeing the trouble I had to go through, we decided together that someone from newegg would have to directly speak to Asus's team. She started a 3 person call with their service center to get the situation resolved. They continued to fight with her for the better part of 15min even though she kept insisting that there was a 3year warranty with a new purchase.

They also tried to insist that Rocky's help was no longer needed and that she could exit the call. The girl from Asus left for a moment to speak to with the person who was refusing to push the repair forward, since we of course couldn't speak with them directly. This is where Rocky truly was amazing because she basically read my mind when I was screaming in my head "no way in hell, this seems shady". As soon as the lady left, Rocky said to me, "If you would like, I will remain on the line and mute my phone." "absolutely!" I said. The brutal irony was amazing because the girl came back and asked if Rocky was still there since they did in fact need her help again.

What they required was something absolutely ridiculous. By the end of everything, Rocky had to send me a screenshot of New Egg's internal service program with their letterhead and logo showing the 1095 day warranty that is listed on many of Asus's products on newegg.com.

Finally they accepted this proof to get my motherboard fixed and sent back free of charge to honor the warranty they tried to weasel out of. By the end of this whole ordeal I was running late for work because the entire process took over an hour and a half. I will say that to avoid issues like this in the future, having Newegg put the warranty information on the invoice of purchase would hopefully, solve this issue in the future.
However, I am writing this because I have friends that work in call centers and I know most places encourage their employees to get the call times down to a low amount. This call definitely hurt Rocky's average call time but she didn't seem to care. She truly seemed astounded by Asus's lack of customer service and the entire time I was on the call she showed a drive to help me get this fixed. I am writing because this kind of service and professionalism usually goes unnoticed and Rocky deserves sooooooo much praise for what she did for me. Give her a raise, a promotion, a bonus, something. She deserves it and her company and her supervisor need to publicly acknowledge her in front of her peers because she IS the example of why Newegg has developed a reputation of excellent customer service. So finally, since I had to rush off of the call that day, let me once again so to her personally, "Rocky, thank you for your hard work and dedication to being a kind and professional employee, but also as a kind and professional, and compassionate human being. Thank you"

-Josh Resha

Sebastian S. Sampson & Daniel.D.Reyes - A+ Customer Service

"To the managers of Sebastian and Daniel -

For some reason, I have had some issues doing business with NewEgg. That being said, it makes all the difference in the world when I reach someone like Sebastian, then later Daniel. Both of them were veterans of being able to read the customer and assist quickly. That kind of effort deserves recognition and I hope they both get it. I can say that I am starting to shop much more at NewEgg than Amazon and it is because of the treatment as well as the knowledge of individuals, specifically Sebastian and Daniel!

Respectfully,

Mike Kubicki

2017-04-20

Best place to buy technology online, period.

"I started online shopping ever since it first became available decades ago. Among all the sites I've shopped at, newegg has the best selection, price, and most of all customer service. Their cs team takes care of me so well that sometimes I feel like I'm taking advantage of them. Enough said."

2017-04-19

Excellent customer service

"Item had gone on sale shortly after purchase and the customer service rep went above and beyond to help adjust the price. Used common sense instead of listening to what are often silly policies and have kept a loyal customer very happy!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.