Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Great customer service!

"there was an error from my end for a promo code. but they took care of it very well after i approached them."

Excellent assistance

"I use to ask for assistance on newegg, and they always deliver fast and effective responses. Today I was attended by Annie.W.An and she gave me the best treatment I could receive. Thanks"

ABS Customer Care

"Purchase an open box ABS computer- After unboxing and playing for awhile the GPU was overheating. I called the 1-800 # and was surprised to talk to a person within 30 seconds. They took my purchase info and contact info and said a Tech would call back. Low and behold within 5 minutes I was on the phone with a Tech troubleshooting the system. After completing the necessary scripted troubleshooting steps he confirmed it was the GPU. Jorge emailed me the steps to return the component so that I could receive a replacement. This could have easily been 1 star review, because my new gaming computer is sitting idle while I await a replacement part. But the OUTSTANDING customer service has not only diffused a volatile situation, but gained a solid loyal customer for the future. GREAT job ABS - providing actual customer service and not just the appearance of one. But even more Kudos to Jorge for doing his job in such a professional way that I never had a chance to be upset about the situation."

No Replacement

"After spending over $1000 with them I got all the parts nearly a week and a half late. We tried to assemble all the parts into the case, it didn't work. We tried several more times and it still didn't work. After inspecting all the parts we realized the processor was severely bent on one side and nothing happened when the computer was turned on. We got an RMA and sent the parts after a day or two and waited. During that time I'd called 3 time told to wait about 30 minutes and nothing happened. Twoish weeks later they say the processor is out of their warranty because it's not their fault if they sell me a fault product and I have to contact the manufacter. Guess what? Buying form newegg voids their warranty so now I have an expensive brick and I have to spend more to fix it. Never buying from them ever again."

2017-08-14

Brooklyn. The best Customer Rep Ever!!!!!

"Wow Brooklyn should get a raise!! She went above and beyond what any other rep has done! She handled everything and told me exactly what was happening wth my shipment. She was very honest and kept me calm. Keep up the good work!!! "

2017-08-14

Marlene A. ~ Simply the Finest!

"Today I had the opportunity and pleasure of speaking with perhaps the BEST Customer Care representative at Newegg. Mind, all the people I have spoken to there are nice enough, but talking with Marlene was like talking with, and being helped by, a daughter!

She was kind, extraordinarily patient, courteous, caring, and sincere. Equally as important, she was thorough, meticulously detailed, focused, and encyclopedic in her knowledge of how to do things, get things done and done right - the first time!

Marlene is THE ONLY REAOSN I reconsidered giving Newegg one final try. With her looking out for me, I know all will be well!

(NB: Should Newegg and I "divorce" - I get custody of Marlene!) x-D

A+ Customer Service

"Vinn Guillen Jr. Was professional and extremely helpful. He was able.to accommodate my needs and fully answer my questions. I am a new customer with new egg and very impressed by the customer service. I will recommend this company to my peers for excellent customer service, awesome prices, and timely deliveries. "

Excellent Service and Return Policy

"Place an order to purchase some graphic cards, but found they lower the prices at the second day! Talking with agent Christy Y, and get price matched right away. I really appropriate the excellent service! Thanks!"

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

"Yolanda C. from the Live Customer Service team is very thorough and understanding. She addressed my issue very quickly and was straight to the point. Very happy with my interaction with her and Newegg. Thank you!"

2017-08-13

Marlene went over and above for me

"After spending many hours/days trying to isolate intermittent failures in a four drive spanned array of just received HGST drives, the problems were isolated to 3 of the four drives having high seek errors and an indicated servo failure situation for each drive. I just couldn't believe three 7K4000's would fail in that way. My assumption was shipping damage was the culprit and the damage rate amongst the carriers is high where I live.

Naturally I was a day or two past the final return/exchange date but for once, I decided to call and see if there were any alternatives.

Marlene Arteaga listened patiently, championed my quest with her supervisor and the drives are being exchanged. I never expected that to happen. She was understanding, encouraging and made the experience a no battle situation. If only she was the norm instead of a superb exception when calling for vendor support. I was very impressed!

Thank you Marlene and Newegg for considering each problem call on its own merits and being supportive of your customers. I was so happy that I bought more drives on the spot.

Paul

2017-08-13

Great Company

"Had some troubles with an order but customer service (Nathan) was wonderful and helped all the way through. 5/5 stars."

2017-08-12

Excellent Customer Service

"Mandy in customer service did a great job helping complete a difficult online transaction (i.e. new account, password and verification code issues). After two hours of trying to fix the problem myself, a five minute chat with Mandy corrected the issue and completed the transaction. BTW, when you call customer service and have them call you back rather than waiting on the phone, they really do call back! Thanks you, Mandy. "

2017-08-12

BEST WAREHOUSE DEALERS!

"They were able to help me process a wait time faster. I can't thank them enough. Also they are fast at ordering stuff. If you are in need of help with electronics, then go here. I would buy from again."

2017-08-11

Newegg helped me out with bad disks

"I bought a 50 pack of Dual Layer ptical Quantum dvd + R Media burning disks and the package had been damaged badly the disks where not good quality none worked as burning media should nothing but bad disks and errors. They refunded my money. Thank god too, because I was feeling cheated. Newegg does you good when you got something really going bad on your hands. "

2017-08-11

The real customer service

"The customer support executive was very supportive and resolved the issue!
5star customer service from Christopher!

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.