Stores > Njaccessory.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Njaccessory.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-18

Helpful and friendly customer service!

"I had a great shopping experience with njaccessory. I called them up and worked with them to put together a custom package for a Nikon D750 + 85mm f/1.8g lens. The price was several hundred dollars cheaper and these were legit US versions. Will shop with them again! "

2017-02-13

How I saved $3,500 using this store. If you are investing in Photo/ Video Equipments READ THIS !!!

"Starting a Photo/ Video business from scratch is very difficult. The most hard part is sourcing. It took me 2 months checking online prices, vising B&H, Adorama, small vendors, big vendors, eBay, Amazon, even walmart and a bunch of other websites ( dealsallyear, powersellerdigital, jet, slrdirect and much more ) . I learned the hard way, The Canon 5d Mark iv that I got from one of previous websites, it came with menu only in turkish , No english and no US charger. That was the First lesson I got, many people sell "Cheap new Canons" but in reality they are made for third countries. You should ask for US model only.
My visit in B&H was a disaster. Their asking final price was $5,500. Something similar in Adorama. All the lens I purchased " NEW " from eBay, I had to return them because they were used. When I almost gave up and was ready to spend my blood earned money in B&H, I saw this new website "https://www.njaccessory.com" What impressed me after a thorough check was the fact some of as their clients are various government's agencies . This gave me the confidence to make an order.
My first order was CANON 5D Mark IV with lens 24-105.
WTF I just saved $2,000 from what was going to cost in Big retail stores. I invested saved money in more equipments, I got a canon 50 1,8 lens
and them a Sony PXW-Z150 4K XDCAM , 2 extra batteries. IN TOTAL I SAVED $3,500 IN BRAND NEW EQUIPMENTS.BESIDES CHEAP PRICES, THE BIGGEST MERIT GOES TO STAFF , THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONALS, THEY KNOW IN DETAILS EVERY TECHNICAL ASPECT OF EACH PIECE AND THEY HELPED ME OUT TO FIND THE BEST COMPOSITION FOR EVERY CAMERA. Staff is the biggest asset of every business and this store truly Rocks. Shipping was Lightening with 1-2 days free. Super well packed. Equipments are gorgeous. My only advice to this store. Please bring Lights and Flashes systems. Adorama is killing me. Just paid $450 for a RoveLight 600 Ws Monolight. I know i can get the same light from your store for only $200.
This is my experience and I hope it helps other people.

2017-01-11

Poorly managed

"Delayed orders, missing/wrong items, aggressive customer service. Two stars instead of one just because the price is fair."

2017-01-11

Thanks NJA!

"Thank you to NJA for following through with my purchase of a Nikon D7100. The camera arrived in excellent condition. I appreciate the bundled MACK 3 year warranty; the warranty is the main reason I purchased the camera through NJA. I experienced a few minor communications issues when purchasing the D7100. For example, during a phone conversation with NJA I was promised expedited shipping- which did not happen. However, the NJA associates were extremely helpful and made things right. Overall, great folks to work with!"

2017-01-06

A pleasure to do business with

"The website is easy to navigate and had the product details I was looking for. I placed my order for a Nikon Speedlight and needed to make a model change. When I called, I got right through and talked to a very pleasant man who cheerfully made the change for me. Highly recommended."

2016-12-30

Be very cautious with NJAccessory

"I ordered a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R II Digital Camera (Which costs around $3500-$3800) on December 19, selecting the 3-day air delivery option. I hoped this would give me some extra time in case holiday traffic delayed the shipment, as this was the big-ticket item that would go under the Christmas tree for my spouse!

The following day I get an email saying something was wrong with my credit card info, and please call immediately. I knew this was weird, since I have all my CC info stored on my computer and forms are auto-filled (and I'd done all my shopping with the same info on the same day)

After being on hold for awhile I do connect, and I give them my CC info again. *This is just an excuse for them to get you on an upsell call* They'll try to get you to buy a bunch of costly accessories and upgrades to justify the extreme discount that you got when you purchased the item*

But, whatever, I got a battery pack upgrade since my friend owns the same camera and complained about battery life.

Fast forward a few days and I remember I still haven't received a tracking # of a notification of any kind. My CC has been charged, so I fire off a few emails hoping to get some info. No response.

Christmas comes and I have to tell my spouse the gift is on it's way. Still no response from the company.

After Christmas I start calling, and discovery they haven't even attempted to ship the camera!

After Several more days of calling they finally "figure it out." They just never shipped it.

They agree to ship it "immediately" and refund my card the shipping costs.

Another day goes by and NO confirmation and NO tracking info. More calls go out and finally I get a UPS tracking number, but the shipment has not budged.

My credit card is still charged the full amount.

So, TLDR version:

They discount the price to get you to buy costly accessories you don't necessarily need.
They won't ship your order on time (or in my case, at all).
They won't honor their promises to refund the shipping costs even though they're at a huge fault for not even shipping it!

They ruin Christmas :(

2016-12-19

Best Prices, Best Service!

"NJA is the best for competitive prices. I rushed here after a bad situation with another retailer and NJA was here to the rescue. Thanks guys!"

2016-12-16

Extremely good customer service

"Not only were they cool guys who answered my questions, but they even called me back to confirm certain things concerning my purchase. 5 stars all day! "

2016-12-08

Fast and great customer service!!

"David was a great help! Cant wait to see the look on my wifes face when she opens this on Christmas!:)"

2016-12-07

Speedy delivery

"Ordered product and shipped fast. Will shop again"

2016-12-06

AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU NJ ACCESSORY!!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"My son wanted the Cannon 80D camera for Christmas..when I found NJ Accessory while doing some research online,I called and was informed of a layaway plan! This made it possible and I just made my last payment-my son is going to be thrilled on Christmas morning!

The customer support was very thorough,friendly and helpful! I would very highly recommend NJ Accessory to anyone!

Prices are great too..we will be shopping here again in the future!

2016-11-26

very dishonest seller! Look rlse where.

"Wanted to buy a Canon 7D Mark ii from them. After placing the order they told me I need a battery and a charger as well. I already have a 7D and I know that canon camera's come with battery and charger in the box. I said no I already have batteries, the person insisted that they will not work on this camera. Also no where in the listing does it state "no battery" In the end I bought a camera from another seller with battery and charger included for the same price as it would of cost me if I added a battery with NJA.. This is just their way of hooking you in and you spending the same amount as you would with other sellers. Very dishonest! "

2016-11-09

Nice and easy to buy the product and timely updating the process I like it

"Nice and easy to buy the product and timely updating the process I like it "

2016-11-04

Picture Perfect Transaction

"I researched the company before purchasing because the prices were so good I wasn't sure that they were legit. I then called the company to see how easy it would be to actually talk to someone. I got to speak to David and he was super helpful.

Because David was so helpful and knowledgeable, I decided to purchase my Canon 7D Mark II from them.

David also helped me through a difficult transaction because I had to pay through several sources, but he made it work!

I will purchase from them again!

2016-08-25

Really Great!

"I have purchased a Nikon D810 Camera from them!
The customer service is very friendly, David Helped me to get additional accessories to the camera and gave me a very good price!
Their prices are unbeatable and the shipping was insanely fast, I received the camera right the next day, everything was as described. I would recommend NJaccessory.com to everyone.
I will definitely do business with them again!
Thanks to everyone at Njaccessory.com

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!