Stores > Njaccessory.com

Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
2017-01-11

Thanks NJA!

"Thank you to NJA for following through with my purchase of a Nikon D7100. The camera arrived in excellent condition. I appreciate the bundled MACK 3 year warranty; the warranty is the main reason I purchased the camera through NJA. I experienced a few minor communications issues when purchasing the D7100. For example, during a phone conversation with NJA I was promised expedited shipping- which did not happen. However, the NJA associates were extremely helpful and made things right. Overall, great folks to work with!"

This review was modified by VonBerg on January 11 2017 09:16:30 AM

2017-01-06

A pleasure to do business with

"The website is easy to navigate and had the product details I was looking for. I placed my order for a Nikon Speedlight and needed to make a model change. When I called, I got right through and talked to a very pleasant man who cheerfully made the change for me. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by mkondrad on January 06 2017 07:24:47 AM

2016-12-30

Be very cautious with NJAccessory

"I ordered a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R II Digital Camera (Which costs around $3500-$3800) on December 19, selecting the 3-day air delivery option. I hoped this would give me some extra time in case holiday traffic delayed the shipment, as this was the big-ticket item that would go under the Christmas tree for my spouse!

The following day I get an email saying something was wrong with my credit card info, and please call immediately. I knew this was weird, since I have all my CC info stored on my computer and forms are auto-filled (and I'd done all my shopping with the same info on the same day)

After being on hold for awhile I do connect, and I give them my CC info again. *This is just an excuse for them to get you on an upsell call* They'll try to get you to buy a bunch of costly accessories and upgrades to justify the extreme discount that you got when you purchased the item*

But, whatever, I got a battery pack upgrade since my friend owns the same camera and complained about battery life.

Fast forward a few days and I remember I still haven't received a tracking # of a notification of any kind. My CC has been charged, so I fire off a few emails hoping to get some info. No response.

Christmas comes and I have to tell my spouse the gift is on it's way. Still no response from the company.

After Christmas I start calling, and discovery they haven't even attempted to ship the camera!

After Several more days of calling they finally "figure it out." They just never shipped it.

They agree to ship it "immediately" and refund my card the shipping costs.

Another day goes by and NO confirmation and NO tracking info. More calls go out and finally I get a UPS tracking number, but the shipment has not budged.

My credit card is still charged the full amount.

So, TLDR version:

They discount the price to get you to buy costly accessories you don't necessarily need.
They won't ship your order on time (or in my case, at all).
They won't honor their promises to refund the shipping costs even though they're at a huge fault for not even shipping it!

They ruin Christmas :(

This review was modified by travian22282 on December 30 2016 12:04:17 PM

2016-12-19

Best Prices, Best Service!

"NJA is the best for competitive prices. I rushed here after a bad situation with another retailer and NJA was here to the rescue. Thanks guys!"

This review was modified by Dmitriwhy on December 19 2016 01:40:52 PM

2016-12-16

Extremely good customer service

"Not only were they cool guys who answered my questions, but they even called me back to confirm certain things concerning my purchase. 5 stars all day! "

This review was modified by Jstud757 on December 16 2016 10:26:54 AM

2016-12-08

Fast and great customer service!!

"David was a great help! Cant wait to see the look on my wifes face when she opens this on Christmas!:)"

This review was modified by Tpiet1989 on December 08 2016 08:39:37 AM

2016-12-07

Speedy delivery

"Ordered product and shipped fast. Will shop again"

2016-12-06

AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU NJ ACCESSORY!!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"My son wanted the Cannon 80D camera for Christmas..when I found NJ Accessory while doing some research online,I called and was informed of a layaway plan! This made it possible and I just made my last payment-my son is going to be thrilled on Christmas morning!

The customer support was very thorough,friendly and helpful! I would very highly recommend NJ Accessory to anyone!

Prices are great too..we will be shopping here again in the future!

This review was modified by CaroleMarra on December 06 2016 02:26:09 PM

2016-11-26

very dishonest seller! Look rlse where.

"Wanted to buy a Canon 7D Mark ii from them. After placing the order they told me I need a battery and a charger as well. I already have a 7D and I know that canon camera's come with battery and charger in the box. I said no I already have batteries, the person insisted that they will not work on this camera. Also no where in the listing does it state "no battery" In the end I bought a camera from another seller with battery and charger included for the same price as it would of cost me if I added a battery with NJA.. This is just their way of hooking you in and you spending the same amount as you would with other sellers. Very dishonest! "

2016-11-09

Nice and easy to buy the product and timely updating the process I like it

"Nice and easy to buy the product and timely updating the process I like it "

2016-11-04

Picture Perfect Transaction

"I researched the company before purchasing because the prices were so good I wasn't sure that they were legit. I then called the company to see how easy it would be to actually talk to someone. I got to speak to David and he was super helpful.

Because David was so helpful and knowledgeable, I decided to purchase my Canon 7D Mark II from them.

David also helped me through a difficult transaction because I had to pay through several sources, but he made it work!

I will purchase from them again!

2016-08-25

Really Great!

"I have purchased a Nikon D810 Camera from them!
The customer service is very friendly, David Helped me to get additional accessories to the camera and gave me a very good price!
Their prices are unbeatable and the shipping was insanely fast, I received the camera right the next day, everything was as described. I would recommend NJaccessory.com to everyone.
I will definitely do business with them again!
Thanks to everyone at Njaccessory.com

This review was modified by maksandrew on August 25 2016 03:18:33 PM

2016-08-25

Outstanding service arrived on time!

"I was a little worried about making a large purchase online; but, it is the best decision I ever made. The employees at Njaccessory.com are absolutely unbelievable. First, I got the best price on this camera ever! They did not just sell me a camera; they answered every question I had in making my selection. I received the camera right on time and when I called back they were wonderful in helping me with the new produce. They are experts and eager to help me. They encouraged me to call back with any questions! I have called them 5 times and each time I was helped and given expert advice. They are real people caring about their customers. I cannot praise them enough! Best decision I have ever made! "

This review was modified by janenoe46 on August 25 2016 01:56:00 PM

2016-07-26

Product Worth the Wait for the Price

"I purchased a Sony mirrorless camera that did not arrive when initially expected. Discussions with sales representative disclosed camera was in hot demand and due to sales was back-ordered with Sony. After more of a wait, and discussions with sales representative, sales representative called outside of store business hours on a weekend to inform me camera had been received, processing would be expedited and camera would ship first thing on Monday. Camera received next day on Tuesday. Even though some delay upon initially ordering, the camera at the price, was well worth the wait. But for subsequently learning of the back-log, which affected travel plans due to health concern, would give 5 stars. Otherwise, love the camera and am now a happy customer."

This review was modified by Sony aRtarion on August 03 2016 04:44:04 PM

2016-05-19

[update] no stock; no email or calls after order placed; bad service

"i placed the order on 5/2 and called on 5/19 to follow up my order status; the answer i got from their 'international call center for their 10 different websites' is "sorry, we are out of this product and our website is not updated". i went over with the rep what's going on, and found out their website is not showing the right information (whenver you refresh your browser, the availability qty changes).

[Update on 5/27/2016] the seller contacted and resolved the issue.

This review was modified by chiafu on June 14 2016 04:20:46 PM

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!