Stores > Njaccessory.com

Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
2016-07-26

Product Worth the Wait for the Price

"I purchased a Sony mirrorless camera that did not arrive when initially expected. Discussions with sales representative disclosed camera was in hot demand and due to sales was back-ordered with Sony. After more of a wait, and discussions with sales representative, sales representative called outside of store business hours on a weekend to inform me camera had been received, processing would be expedited and camera would ship first thing on Monday. Camera received next day on Tuesday. Even though some delay upon initially ordering, the camera at the price, was well worth the wait. But for subsequently learning of the back-log, which affected travel plans due to health concern, would give 5 stars. Otherwise, love the camera and am now a happy customer."

This review was modified by Sony aRtarion on August 03 2016 04:44:04 PM

2016-05-19

[update] no stock; no email or calls after order placed; bad service

"i placed the order on 5/2 and called on 5/19 to follow up my order status; the answer i got from their 'international call center for their 10 different websites' is "sorry, we are out of this product and our website is not updated". i went over with the rep what's going on, and found out their website is not showing the right information (whenver you refresh your browser, the availability qty changes).

[Update on 5/27/2016] the seller contacted and resolved the issue.

This review was modified by chiafu on June 14 2016 04:20:46 PM

2016-04-22

Best Deal in Town! Take the Up-sell call

"Was browsing around online looking for the best deal for a Canon T6i... found the best deal on NJaccessory. Read some reviews and of course there will always be some people not happy. I am extremely happy. The camera works great! Brand new as described.

There was a mistake in running my card (I gave the wrong code on the back). They didn't contact me, but waited till I contacted them a week later which was a little annoying. I was expecting the up-sell from reading other reviews... and I am glad I listened to it. They tried to get me battery and charger at a standard price... I passed, then they offered me the 5 year full warranty for $120 which was a pretty good deal, I was thinking about it when they offered to throw in the battery and charger with it, which made it a sweet deal.

All in all I got the camera, lens, battery, charger, 5 year protection deal for 749.00 (no tax) where just the camera body alone on Amazon costs 749.

Buy from them, and take the up-sell call!

2016-04-21

Please to do business with NJ Accessory

"I was skeptical to make my purchase when i saw this website because one is not sure about the company, service etc. As i was buying an expensive DSLR i wanted to be sure where i buy it from. Amazon has been my favourite place. I gave it a shot and called the customer service. I was connected with a gentleman names Dave. I was impressed by the way he handled all my queries and after few minutes of discussion i was convinced to by my next camera with this company. I placed my order and the item was delivered on time.
I would definitely recommend anyone to this company. Great service.

This review was modified by Leefmm on April 21 2016 08:34:56 AM

2016-04-19

Fantastic

"A company that has competitive prices and employees that know what there talking about!
What a pleasure buying from a company that does what they say and stands behind there product.
Fantastic I say!

This review was modified by bodasptg on April 19 2016 03:34:39 PM

2015-12-18

"I ordered a Nikon D610 for my husband for Christmas and chose the Layaway plan. Unfortunately my family had a tragedy happening and I decided to hold off on the purchase. I contacted the rep by Instant Message to get information on how I would cancel my order. The rep was so helpful and understanding and took care of my cancellation while we talked on IM. This was the first time I ordered from NJ and even though I had to back out on my order I received nothing but kind words and respect. I will return for sure. Thank you Nj and thank you Victor. "

This review was modified by F3Nelson on December 18 2015 11:37:44 AM

2015-12-01

"Read to end ! Altho when I placed the order for the camera the website said there were 11 available, I received a phone call saying it is out of stock. When I objected to the website having put up false info, the agent insulted me and was rude. HOWEVER the MD called me
and he was super nice and really genuine about trying to get me the product from whoever, whatever vendor had it in stock -- even saying he'd make up some of the cost difference to reduce the pain of having to pay more . I ended up wanting to support his biz and buy it from
him ( except it's not in stock) .

This review was modified by suzzan on December 01 2015 04:09:57 PM

2015-10-19

"I’ve made two purchases from NJ Accessory. Both orders were for a Nikon D610 at a very fair price. On the second order I thought that I needed expedited shipping, so I called to place the order. The representative that I spoke with, Victor, provided great customer service and offered genuine and honest feedback. It turned out that I did not need to expedite the order which arrived on my doorstep 2 days after the order was paid for. Both cameras have been perfect, arrived brand new and sealed in the packaging. Today I contacted Victor for a very specific item that NJ Accessory did not currently have in stock…and he actually gave me a link to a competitor instead of trying to sell me on something else! That’s excellent customer service if you ask me. Very helpful. Fair pricing. Great service. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I will be shopping at NJ accessory again! Thank you!"

2015-09-24

"I ordered a Nikon D5500 from NJA and they rock. Being in Pawleys Island, SC I was nervous about venturing away from the big online resellers. If something went wrong, I'm not likely to drive to New Jersey to deal with it. I'm glad I made the leap of faith. As a 20 agent 9 employ real estate firm, we have a lot of camera needs. They will be my go to from here forward.

The rep called me about clarification of the order and was great to work with. The beat the next best price by $180 and this is when this camera was just launched. I don't even know how that is possible.

The best part was I got upsold. I'm not kidding. I HATE being upsold but the value of what he offered again a mystery as to how they could offer such for what I paid.

I forgot to do this review back when I ordered. I flagged the email for follow up in my Outlook and just stumbled across it.

2015-09-17

"The customer service was very helpful and informative. He helped guide me to make the perfect choice on my camera. I was able to purchase a camera + warranty at the cheapest price on the market from this company. If the camera I will receive has no initial failure, this shopping will be one of the best shopping experiences in my life. "

This review was modified by Camcam7 on September 17 2015 05:20:08 PM

2015-08-27

"The customer service was impeccable. Michael answered all of my questions, and was very helpful to dispel any concerns. He worked on giving me options, and took the time to understand my objective and needs in terms of what I was trying to accomplish with the camera. I would say the service was outstanding!"

2015-08-26

"Excellent service, detailed explanation of products, very helpful and knowledgeable personnel, very satisfied!
would recommend to friends.

This review was modified by canola05 on August 26 2015 06:37:18 AM

2015-08-24

"I got a great camera for a great price. Shipping was quick and it was a good experience."

This review was modified by Altbouch on August 24 2015 02:44:10 PM

2015-08-20

"Great customer service they will work with you and try to help you out! Great price. Very reliable. I would say that it's up there with Amazon :) i definitely will look at stuff from NJAccessory before i buy stuff now haha"

2015-08-20

"I appreciated excellent customer service. Why? I made a mistake with the order and didn't pay attention to the product detail. The customer service rep was able to accommodate and assist me to my high satisfaction.
Great prices, great service, what else do you need with a great shopping experience? Thank you to the team of njaccessory.com for your great service. Will be back to shop again, for sure!!!!!

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!