Stores > Njaccessory.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Njaccessory.com by clicking a star below.
2015-09-17

"The customer service was very helpful and informative. He helped guide me to make the perfect choice on my camera. I was able to purchase a camera + warranty at the cheapest price on the market from this company. If the camera I will receive has no initial failure, this shopping will be one of the best shopping experiences in my life. "

2015-08-27

"The customer service was impeccable. Michael answered all of my questions, and was very helpful to dispel any concerns. He worked on giving me options, and took the time to understand my objective and needs in terms of what I was trying to accomplish with the camera. I would say the service was outstanding!"

2015-08-26

"Excellent service, detailed explanation of products, very helpful and knowledgeable personnel, very satisfied!
would recommend to friends.

2015-08-24

"I got a great camera for a great price. Shipping was quick and it was a good experience."

2015-08-20

"Great customer service they will work with you and try to help you out! Great price. Very reliable. I would say that it's up there with Amazon :) i definitely will look at stuff from NJAccessory before i buy stuff now haha"

2015-08-20

"I appreciated excellent customer service. Why? I made a mistake with the order and didn't pay attention to the product detail. The customer service rep was able to accommodate and assist me to my high satisfaction.
Great prices, great service, what else do you need with a great shopping experience? Thank you to the team of njaccessory.com for your great service. Will be back to shop again, for sure!!!!!

2015-08-20

"Be very careful dealing with this company. They listed a price on their website which was obviously to good to be true but they had no intention of making up for their mistake or making an offer to remedy the situation. They increased the price over 1,000 times the list price which was about 2,500 dollars above the MSRP of the projector if you went from JVC's website. Same story as some of the other bad reviews below. They send you an email stating to call them. You hold for 10-015 minutes and then they blame the issue on Amazon, even though Amazon is listed no where on the website nor does it come up during check out. "

2015-07-23

"Very easy to do business with NJ Accessory. They took the time to explain my option/choices before I completed my order. My 5DS arrived in a few days with no problems.

Yes, I plan on buying all my future camera gear from NJ Accessory. With these prices and high customer service it would silly to shop anywhere else.

2015-07-22

"NJAccessory.com has gone above and beyond their means to make sure that I received the customer service all customers want and deserve. I have never before received such wonderful customer service experience from any company that I have had to contact regarding their products. I will definitely refer them to others. Thanks again NJAccessory.com!! "

2015-07-13

"Fantastic service, didnt even leave a message, they called back on a missed call.

fast, good price

2015-07-08

"Please read the whole review! this went from negative to extremely positive on the firm!
I was looking to purchase some projectors and the pricing seemed really good, then i got charged sales tax even though previous pages never showed this. I accepted that as it could be a glitch in the system. I then got an email from them the next day saying that i needed to call them as there was an issue with payment or verification. So i rang and waited on the line for over 10 mins. I finally spoke to someone who told me that the person to deal with it was in a meeting and that they would call me back in 1 hour, they took my number and then i waited. No call. I then ring them the second day, wait for over 15 mins and get directed to a voice mail box, I try ringing again 2 times and then finally someone picks up. I tell them that i received a mail from them and i was responding, to which they respond that the department i need to speak to is in a meeting. I said in that case can i cancel the order, they respond that i was supposed to call them, I told him that i did call yesterday and today and no one got back to me. I ask again can I cancel the order and i get a response that i have to deal with amazon? I placed the order on their website www.njaccessory.com and the guy says that i should be patient? So i was in the process of getting the credit card to cancel the order when.....i get a call from the MD of the firm! He was apologizing and when i explained that i was purchasing these projectors for charity, he offered a good discount. He explained to me that the firm was going through some restructuring and hence i did not receive the best service, he also apologized for the run around i had. I thought that the discount was a nice gesture, then unknown to me the projectors that i bought were a model that was being discontinued, so they even sent me the new model that should have cost a lot more. This totally has changed my view of the firm. Having a MD who really cares about customer service changed my view totally. This simple call from the MD explaining the situation and apologizing for it, recovered the whole situation and has made a customer probably for a long time! I have a few other things to order and will now do that through them as well! Well done!

2015-06-16

"For my husband's birthday, I wanted to surprise him with a new lens for our Canon camera. To begin my search, I googled the type of lens I was interested in. After browsing the web and checking out several sites, I found Njaccessory.com. They had the exact model I wanted, at the lowest price. I called the phone number listed on their website and spoke direcly with Michael, who was extremely helpful. Without me even telling him, he already new exactly which model I was inquiring about. I mentioned that I noticed on the website that the company offered free local delivery. Since my husband's birthday is this coming weekend, I was hoping to have the lens delivered by Friday, however I didn't want to spend a fortune in delivery fees. Michael was very accomodating and informed me that he could have the lens delivered to me by tomorrow, since I lived locally. Immediately, it became obvious to me that Njaccessory.com goes above and beyond for their customers. Not to mention, they have a huge selection and inventory of their products at low prices. It was a very easy purchase. For any other future needs, I will not hesitate to order from Njaccessory.com. "

2015-06-05

"I purchased my Canon 5D Mark III from NJ Accessory and have been very pleased. The sales person I spoke with was very knowledgeable about the product(s) he was selling. The camera came in perfect condition with all the accessories. I will be purchasing from NJ Accessory again! Thank you!"

2015-06-04

"I had a very good experience in buying the video camera I wanted. I found the lowest price on Njaccessory.com for Panasonic AG-AC160A HD Camcorder. Technical support person is very helpful in answering all my questions. He explained me very clearly about what are all included in the box and also about the warranty details. Overall, my experience is very smooth and I will use Njaccessory.com for my next purchase. "

2015-05-05

"I would definitely order from NJ Accessory again. I ordered a Nikon D810 with Mike and his patience and attention could not have been better. He demonstrated an intimate knowledge about the product he was selling, and even though I could sense he was really busy every time I called, and believe me I called many times, he devoted all attention to my questions. Another noteworthy aspect to be said is the fact that I was able to get this camera at the best price possible. After I have checked with many stores, NJ Accessory gave me an unmatched price, which I could not resist. The camera was also mailed at super speed and I got it sooner than expected. Over all, I would give this store, and Mike, the highest score possible, and will continue to purchase all my photographic equipment from them. I absolutely avow this company.
Janil Storch

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!