Stores > Njaccessory.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
2015-08-20

"Be very careful dealing with this company. They listed a price on their website which was obviously to good to be true but they had no intention of making up for their mistake or making an offer to remedy the situation. They increased the price over 1,000 times the list price which was about 2,500 dollars above the MSRP of the projector if you went from JVC's website. Same story as some of the other bad reviews below. They send you an email stating to call them. You hold for 10-015 minutes and then they blame the issue on Amazon, even though Amazon is listed no where on the website nor does it come up during check out. "

This review was modified by tiptoemd on August 20 2015 08:33:08 AM

2015-07-23

"Very easy to do business with NJ Accessory. They took the time to explain my option/choices before I completed my order. My 5DS arrived in a few days with no problems.

Yes, I plan on buying all my future camera gear from NJ Accessory. With these prices and high customer service it would silly to shop anywhere else.

2015-07-22

"NJAccessory.com has gone above and beyond their means to make sure that I received the customer service all customers want and deserve. I have never before received such wonderful customer service experience from any company that I have had to contact regarding their products. I will definitely refer them to others. Thanks again NJAccessory.com!! "

2015-07-13

"Fantastic service, didnt even leave a message, they called back on a missed call.

fast, good price

2015-07-08

"Please read the whole review! this went from negative to extremely positive on the firm!
I was looking to purchase some projectors and the pricing seemed really good, then i got charged sales tax even though previous pages never showed this. I accepted that as it could be a glitch in the system. I then got an email from them the next day saying that i needed to call them as there was an issue with payment or verification. So i rang and waited on the line for over 10 mins. I finally spoke to someone who told me that the person to deal with it was in a meeting and that they would call me back in 1 hour, they took my number and then i waited. No call. I then ring them the second day, wait for over 15 mins and get directed to a voice mail box, I try ringing again 2 times and then finally someone picks up. I tell them that i received a mail from them and i was responding, to which they respond that the department i need to speak to is in a meeting. I said in that case can i cancel the order, they respond that i was supposed to call them, I told him that i did call yesterday and today and no one got back to me. I ask again can I cancel the order and i get a response that i have to deal with amazon? I placed the order on their website www.njaccessory.com and the guy says that i should be patient? So i was in the process of getting the credit card to cancel the order when.....i get a call from the MD of the firm! He was apologizing and when i explained that i was purchasing these projectors for charity, he offered a good discount. He explained to me that the firm was going through some restructuring and hence i did not receive the best service, he also apologized for the run around i had. I thought that the discount was a nice gesture, then unknown to me the projectors that i bought were a model that was being discontinued, so they even sent me the new model that should have cost a lot more. This totally has changed my view of the firm. Having a MD who really cares about customer service changed my view totally. This simple call from the MD explaining the situation and apologizing for it, recovered the whole situation and has made a customer probably for a long time! I have a few other things to order and will now do that through them as well! Well done!

This review was modified by hss1-87578 on July 08 2015 07:41:04 PM

2015-06-16

"For my husband's birthday, I wanted to surprise him with a new lens for our Canon camera. To begin my search, I googled the type of lens I was interested in. After browsing the web and checking out several sites, I found Njaccessory.com. They had the exact model I wanted, at the lowest price. I called the phone number listed on their website and spoke direcly with Michael, who was extremely helpful. Without me even telling him, he already new exactly which model I was inquiring about. I mentioned that I noticed on the website that the company offered free local delivery. Since my husband's birthday is this coming weekend, I was hoping to have the lens delivered by Friday, however I didn't want to spend a fortune in delivery fees. Michael was very accomodating and informed me that he could have the lens delivered to me by tomorrow, since I lived locally. Immediately, it became obvious to me that Njaccessory.com goes above and beyond for their customers. Not to mention, they have a huge selection and inventory of their products at low prices. It was a very easy purchase. For any other future needs, I will not hesitate to order from Njaccessory.com. "

This review was modified by mmnazz on June 16 2015 09:12:02 AM

2015-06-05

"I purchased my Canon 5D Mark III from NJ Accessory and have been very pleased. The sales person I spoke with was very knowledgeable about the product(s) he was selling. The camera came in perfect condition with all the accessories. I will be purchasing from NJ Accessory again! Thank you!"

This review was modified by ChristinaS31 on June 05 2015 02:34:07 PM

2015-06-04

"I had a very good experience in buying the video camera I wanted. I found the lowest price on Njaccessory.com for Panasonic AG-AC160A HD Camcorder. Technical support person is very helpful in answering all my questions. He explained me very clearly about what are all included in the box and also about the warranty details. Overall, my experience is very smooth and I will use Njaccessory.com for my next purchase. "

This review was modified by balacfd on June 04 2015 02:51:15 PM

2015-05-05

"I would definitely order from NJ Accessory again. I ordered a Nikon D810 with Mike and his patience and attention could not have been better. He demonstrated an intimate knowledge about the product he was selling, and even though I could sense he was really busy every time I called, and believe me I called many times, he devoted all attention to my questions. Another noteworthy aspect to be said is the fact that I was able to get this camera at the best price possible. After I have checked with many stores, NJ Accessory gave me an unmatched price, which I could not resist. The camera was also mailed at super speed and I got it sooner than expected. Over all, I would give this store, and Mike, the highest score possible, and will continue to purchase all my photographic equipment from them. I absolutely avow this company.
Janil Storch

This review was modified by Novavenecia on May 05 2015 10:12:02 AM

2015-03-11

"Great Service and Customer care "

2015-02-25

"Needed a camera the next day to replace one that broke for a shoot. The company contacted me and made sure the camera would arrive next morning. Showed up around 9am and we were ready to rock and roll. Superb quality and great customer service."

2015-02-07

"After being placed in a photography class at my art school, I decided to get a camera. I ordered a Cannon Rebel EOS T3 from NJaccessory.com, their current sale makes it so a poor college student like myself can actually afford some high quality equipment. Sadly it did take some time for my camera to get to me, but that was due to a storm. When i did get the camera it was in perfect condition came with everything they promised and they even threw in a free 8G SD card which was super awesome! Sadly, being new to photography and not understanding that the lens is not actually part of the camera body, i made the mistake of ordering the camera without the lens. The camera without the lens was $299, the one with the lens was $399. I called back to ask if i could pay the difference and get the lens. To make up for how long it took my camera to get to me they sold me the lens for $69 and promised to ship it out immediately. On another good note whenever I called their toll free number they were really helpful! When i asked about a student discount on the camera, they couldn't because of there current sale, so they took $10 off the warranty i bought. I'm really happy with them! And very grateful too!"

2015-02-07

"Great pricing, amazing service!! They called to confirm the camera was what we wanted, and in fact I had accidentally ordered a PAL camera. We got that corrected, and I had what I really wanted in a couple days, avoiding a delay on doing the exchanged. Very friendly and knowledgable. "

2015-02-07

"Total Bull sh*t. I went to buy the sony a7s which they have for $1799. They call me and ask if i want batteries, because that one only comes with demo batteries. extra $100. Then they want to sell me a case and sd card. Extra warranty, all the usual stuff. But then he asks if i want the PAL or NTSC version. being in america, of course I said NTSC. He said that was gonna be an extra $300. What the hell??? Its totally false advertising to market a price that low, and then after ordering tell someone if they actually want to use the camera it would be an extra couple hundred. It took the guy forever to just cancel my order. I don't think this is an honest company."

2015-02-05

"I canĀ“t describe how wonderfull is the attention!!! I had a problem with my credit card and they helpped me and followed all the the situation till I solved the problem!! THANK U VERY MUCH!!! YOU WERE REALLY KIND WITH ME AND HELPFULL!!!"

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!