Stores > Njaccessory.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Njaccessory.com by clicking a star below.

2015-03-11

"Great Service and Customer care "

2015-02-25

"Needed a camera the next day to replace one that broke for a shoot. The company contacted me and made sure the camera would arrive next morning. Showed up around 9am and we were ready to rock and roll. Superb quality and great customer service."

2015-02-07

"After being placed in a photography class at my art school, I decided to get a camera. I ordered a Cannon Rebel EOS T3 from NJaccessory.com, their current sale makes it so a poor college student like myself can actually afford some high quality equipment. Sadly it did take some time for my camera to get to me, but that was due to a storm. When i did get the camera it was in perfect condition came with everything they promised and they even threw in a free 8G SD card which was super awesome! Sadly, being new to photography and not understanding that the lens is not actually part of the camera body, i made the mistake of ordering the camera without the lens. The camera without the lens was $299, the one with the lens was $399. I called back to ask if i could pay the difference and get the lens. To make up for how long it took my camera to get to me they sold me the lens for $69 and promised to ship it out immediately. On another good note whenever I called their toll free number they were really helpful! When i asked about a student discount on the camera, they couldn't because of there current sale, so they took $10 off the warranty i bought. I'm really happy with them! And very grateful too!"

2015-02-07

"Great pricing, amazing service!! They called to confirm the camera was what we wanted, and in fact I had accidentally ordered a PAL camera. We got that corrected, and I had what I really wanted in a couple days, avoiding a delay on doing the exchanged. Very friendly and knowledgable. "

2015-02-07

"Total Bull sh*t. I went to buy the sony a7s which they have for $1799. They call me and ask if i want batteries, because that one only comes with demo batteries. extra $100. Then they want to sell me a case and sd card. Extra warranty, all the usual stuff. But then he asks if i want the PAL or NTSC version. being in america, of course I said NTSC. He said that was gonna be an extra $300. What the hell??? Its totally false advertising to market a price that low, and then after ordering tell someone if they actually want to use the camera it would be an extra couple hundred. It took the guy forever to just cancel my order. I don't think this is an honest company."

2015-02-05

"I can´t describe how wonderfull is the attention!!! I had a problem with my credit card and they helpped me and followed all the the situation till I solved the problem!! THANK U VERY MUCH!!! YOU WERE REALLY KIND WITH ME AND HELPFULL!!!"

2015-02-05

"Thank you,

I was extremely satisfied with the service I received, they went above and beyond to insure I was purchasing exactly what I needed.

2015-02-02

"Ordered 10 units of a name brand DSLR camera. Researched this item very thoroughly and NJ Accessory had the best price available. Received the units I order in a timely manner and was satisfied with the merchandise. "

2015-01-22

"Fast and responsive! Easy to deal with."

2015-01-21

"Overall price and quality is good. I would suggest a follow-up to keep track on order to make sure all items have been received maybe a call or an email. It's just good customer service. Overall the sales person was great on educating and providing options about the camera. I would buy again."

2015-01-15

"We encountered an issue with a battery which was depleting quicker than average. Upon emailing them of the issue, they shipped an upgrade version of the battery free of charge to us. Can't ask for more seamless customer service than that."

2015-01-15

"Words cannot express the gratitude and joy I experienced in my recent purchase from Njaccesory. I have been a Cannon user for many years and knew it was time for an upgrade. I routinely purchase items on the internet and have rarely spoken to a "human". After placing my order Michael phoned to be certain of the details of my order. The camera I ordered was not available. His recommendation of an alternate product proved to be a better choice for me. He was available by phone and text…unheard of with internet purchases! After my purchase I had a few questions and he returned my phone call exactly when he said he would. If you are considering a purchase as substantial as a camera, you will be so pleased, amazed and utterly impressed with Njaccesory.. By the way..ask for Michael"

2015-01-15

"Really first rate. Very helpful and knowledgeable reps. Product arrived on time via a flawless transaction. But the real praise needs to be heaped on NJ for their customer service. I had a mishap while on a shoot and they were extraordinarily responsive... really went the extra mile to rectify the situation. I was quite impressed and left with the important feeling that they care about their customers. "

2015-01-06

"Had an issue with the camera and they were great to deal with to get me a new one asap. Thanks."

2015-01-06

"To Whom it may concern:
I have been in Corporate management for over 40 years and I know people pretty well. I had made contact with a gentleman named Mike with Njaccessory. This young man treated me like I was the biggest customer your company had ever had. I had called from the web site on an unrelated issue and he just mentioned that he could take care of any of my needs from cameras to video equipment. It just happened that I was going to purchase a Canon G7X camera the next day from someone else. Because the way he handled me I immediately gave him the order with extra items. I have decided to make him my contact for all of my video purchases.
Marvin Patton
850-626-3939

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!