Stores > Njaccessory.com

Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-02-05

"Thank you,

I was extremely satisfied with the service I received, they went above and beyond to insure I was purchasing exactly what I needed.

2015-02-02

"Ordered 10 units of a name brand DSLR camera. Researched this item very thoroughly and NJ Accessory had the best price available. Received the units I order in a timely manner and was satisfied with the merchandise. "

2015-01-22

"Fast and responsive! Easy to deal with."

2015-01-21

"Overall price and quality is good. I would suggest a follow-up to keep track on order to make sure all items have been received maybe a call or an email. It's just good customer service. Overall the sales person was great on educating and providing options about the camera. I would buy again."

2015-01-15

"We encountered an issue with a battery which was depleting quicker than average. Upon emailing them of the issue, they shipped an upgrade version of the battery free of charge to us. Can't ask for more seamless customer service than that."

2015-01-15

"Words cannot express the gratitude and joy I experienced in my recent purchase from Njaccesory. I have been a Cannon user for many years and knew it was time for an upgrade. I routinely purchase items on the internet and have rarely spoken to a "human". After placing my order Michael phoned to be certain of the details of my order. The camera I ordered was not available. His recommendation of an alternate product proved to be a better choice for me. He was available by phone and text…unheard of with internet purchases! After my purchase I had a few questions and he returned my phone call exactly when he said he would. If you are considering a purchase as substantial as a camera, you will be so pleased, amazed and utterly impressed with Njaccesory.. By the way..ask for Michael"

2015-01-15

"Really first rate. Very helpful and knowledgeable reps. Product arrived on time via a flawless transaction. But the real praise needs to be heaped on NJ for their customer service. I had a mishap while on a shoot and they were extraordinarily responsive... really went the extra mile to rectify the situation. I was quite impressed and left with the important feeling that they care about their customers. "

2015-01-06

"Had an issue with the camera and they were great to deal with to get me a new one asap. Thanks."

2015-01-06

"To Whom it may concern:
I have been in Corporate management for over 40 years and I know people pretty well. I had made contact with a gentleman named Mike with Njaccessory. This young man treated me like I was the biggest customer your company had ever had. I had called from the web site on an unrelated issue and he just mentioned that he could take care of any of my needs from cameras to video equipment. It just happened that I was going to purchase a Canon G7X camera the next day from someone else. Because the way he handled me I immediately gave him the order with extra items. I have decided to make him my contact for all of my video purchases.
Marvin Patton
850-626-3939

2015-01-05

"Best service you can find on a personal level.
Unbeatable prices and top products. Very
happy with my purchase ad will come back
again.

2015-01-05

"Stay clear of these guys!

Bait and switch, the usual people you can't trust.
Said Epson warranty on a brand new projector was 1 year, but they had another with a 2 year, also new.

Not true, after contacting Epson, learned that the only projectors with 1 year warranty were either refurbished or open box.

The NJ Accessory rep flat out lied, still maintained they were brand new units,

Will not buy again, so beware. I now have "pleasure" of cancelling the order and loosing over a week of time.

Stay clear!!!

2014-12-28

"Bait and switch! Company advertised a Sony VPL 40es front projector for $1785 and said it was in stock. I received a confirm for the purchase but still have not received the projector. They called and tried to upsell me a similar model with a "longer lasting light" but i did my research and feel it was not credible. They now claim to be on back order ( for the last 6 weeks) but still show "in stock" on web. Story changes every time I call. "

This review was modified by Rivdog on January 07 2015 03:25:20 PM

2014-12-17

"The product i received was in great condition and also delivered on time. Excellent and helpful customer service. Competitive price. Very honest and trustworthy company. "

2014-12-04

"NJ Accessory is a small, but honest company.
Michael explained the features of the Nikon D7100 & what would be delivered, & warned me of other scam websites.

The company delivered on thier promise!!!!
Factory camera & accessories - shipped within (24) hours of order.

2014-11-25

"I did my research, read every single review and was a little skeptical of purchasing my sony projector from njaccessory.com. I called and spoke with Michael who patiently answered every single on of my 50 questions (I made a list) . He promised I would receive shipment by the 10th business day which turned out to be a lie, I received it In 3 days. I am extremely happy with my purchase and I will never buy anywhere else! Thank you njaccessory.com

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!