Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Great service

"I ordered a desk online from Wal-Mart. The delivery day was supposed to be August 16th. It was actually delivered early in the morning on the 14th! Two days after I ordered. I was sceptical about ordering from Wal-Mart as I have had problems before. So I was very pleased that my order went so well. The desk is in perfect condition was easy to assemble and even had extra hardware included. Thank you O.J. Commerce!"

2017-08-17

Excellent customer service

"Smooth transaction. No problems. Packaging was outstanding and delivered by the time I needed it. And followed up with me to make sure I was happy. "

2017-08-17

SCAM business with many fake reviews

"OJ Commerice is a SCAM! Be warned that OJCommerce succeeds by publishing fake positive reviews. They are not a legitimate business and don’t practice good customer service nor honesty. I ordered furniture from OjCommerce on Amazon’s website and they cancelled my order without reason, every time blaming me for cancelling the order. This is false and I’ve tried contacting them via email and phone for more details but never received a response. I left negative feedback on Amazon but they buried my negative review which means they have fake reviewers to help them achieve this. "

2017-08-16

Ordered stackable cabinets- - got them quick and LOVE them!!

"Wanted multiple pieces of storage furniture that would stack and look nice and like it was all meant to be together. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Shipped quickly, easy to put together and nicer looking than the price might suggest! Plan to order additional cabinets for around the rest of the room..."

2017-08-16

Carlos Edward Valadez

"OJ Commerce sent my Channel Master 3020 - 100 Deep Fringe Antenna to me very nicely. Works Very Well. I can now get all of South Texas Radio Stations clearly from the vicinity of 100 Miles Circumference to San Antonio, Texas. I recommend that people buy from OJ Commerce. "

2017-08-15

Holland Full/Queen Platform Bed and matching headboard

"The most terrible item I have ever purchased!!! To begin, the delivery system was terrible. The delivery men left the item unintended on my front porch for me to carry in, and this item was terribly heavy to carry in on my own. When I opened the purchase, one of the boards were broken in half! I was torn between returning the whole bed together or just finding a replacement part. I didn't want to sleep in a bed that was easily broken, but I went ahead and purchased a replacement because the headboard was already put together. After waiting over a week for them to send me the replacement, I tried to put together the item. Many of the pieces were bent and the holes did not fit together. Pieces of wood were chipped and scratched. The material is flimsy and unsteady. What makes it worse is that the matching headboard I bought doesn't even fit with the platform!!! All the hours I spent putting this item together and it was a nightmare. A waste of money, never again. "

2017-08-14

Sky Blue Mid-Back Mesh Office Chair with Chrome Finished Base

"Item was delivered way before date specified. The quality of this item is outstanding. This especially for the price. It is very sturdy and durable. I have a 17-year-old grandson who is 6'3" and weighs well over 300 lbs (and a size 15 shoe) who has been using it regularly.
I bought an orange one of these over four years ago and, other than having to retighten the screws on one of the arms, have had no issues.
I also have a five and a six year old grandchildren, so food spills on it were a given. They were easily removed with a little water and vinegar mixture.
Would highly recommend this item.

2017-08-11

Terrible customer service and return policy

"I ordered an exercise therapy ball. I was sent a straw to put air in it. The ball would not hold the air so I could plug the ball. I investigated returning the item and this company takes no responsibility in their faulty items. I was told I would have to pay the postage to return as well as incur a 20 percent charge for a restocking fee for a product that does not work. I will never order anything from Walmart or any other company that carries products from this vender. They do not stand behind their products. They then had the audacity to tell me to contact them before I give them a bad rating. What do they expect with their horrible return policies. "

2017-08-11

Incomplete Item, No Help

"Nightstand delivered with missing parts. Contacted for help or replacement part....never received a response. Thanks for an incomplete product and no help."

2017-08-08

Awesome

"Ordered a chair from them and love it!"

2017-08-07

Did not even received the item.

"Just a worst experience. I will never buy anything from them again"

2017-08-06

Great Service

"Received my order sooner than expected."

2017-08-03

IVY LEAGUE Square dining Table

"Ordered by way of Wal-Mart. The table is beautiful; just the right size for the dining area in my small kitchen. My only complaint would be that the person delivering the table did NOT knock and/or wait for me to answer the door. I would & will recommend your products to anyone that asks.

2017-08-02

Reflections Spacesaver (Walmart)

"I ordered two of these over-the-toilet space savers. Although the color is a little odd, pewter with a deep gold wash, it did look nice in my bathroom. The shelves are not quite as deep as is ideal. And the space saver was a bit challenging to put together - took a little banging to get pieces to fit together. The biggest issue is the overall height is just too low. The bar across the mid-back was too low to clear my toilet tank. Even with the wonky leveling feet it would not clear my toilet tank. So I put a brick under each side to raise the entire unit those 3-4 inches. That made it just the correct height to allow the tank lid to be removed if needed. Having a brick under the legs is not a lovely look, but it works. Wish the unit had just been made with legs several inches longer. It's easy to adapt to shelves not quite as deep as I'd like, but the height issue is problematic. I recommend this unit only for really low toilet tanks. And if your water supply comes out from the wall, you can't install the bottom brace. Had the legs been 4 inches longer, that brace would have been above the water supply. So the design is poor. But they're pretty, and I'm using them. Shipping was quick!"

2017-08-02

Excellent customer service!

"I had a small issue and customer service was extremely helpful and immediately took care of it! I would definitely buy here again."

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!