Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Item: Digital EMS unit, 2-channel, complete

"Easy ordering, fast shipping, great product"

2017-10-01

Outstanding

"We ordered an LG AIR CONDITIONER and we love it."

2017-09-28

Horrible Customer Service

"I purchased a unit thru Walmart and the gentleman whom I spoke to was very rude and hung up on me twice while I was asking about their policies. He deferred to me to Walmart since they were the 3rd party and hung up twice. Will not revisit and I also placed a bad review with Walmart."

2017-09-28

Very quick service

"I was very happy to have my order arrive sooner than expected. "

2017-09-27

Excellent futon

"This futon is a sturdy, easy to assemble and I expect to get many years of use from it. Great buy for the Price "

2017-09-24

Awful awful awful

"Awful buying experience; purchased an item from Walmart and it came in damaged. Tried to initiate a return to no avail, company told me item was not damaged enough to return... ok so any damage at all, I should be able to return an item. Spending over $200 on something having it come in damaged is obnoxious and then the company having no customer service, makes matters worse. Never again! "

2017-09-21

Very good pad.

"It was nicely packaged and came with a poster showing helpful exercises."

2017-09-14

Great customer service

"I ordered furniture and part of the order arrived damaged. Customer service quickly sent out a new piece of furniture to replace it, and all this took place during hurricane Irma which was very impressive since the company is located in Florida. They also have the lowest price I could find for the furniture."

2017-09-12

Cottonwood TV Stand for TV's up to 60 inches

"I had never heard of OJ Commerce; however, I was please with every aspect of the shopping experience. The TV stand arrived quickly; it was in perfect condition and it was exactly as described. We love our new TV stand! "

2017-09-10

Watch what you do

"Ordered a recliner chair that glides in upright position. Received item early but got a recliner that does not glide. Not correct color. To return item, must pay return shipping and a 30% re-stock fee. With these fees, I would receive a refund of approximately 50% of the selling price. These fees were not revealed before ordering. So BUYERS BEWARE!!!"

2017-09-08

Good job.

"I bought a bed from them through Walmart. I love this bed. It makes me happy. It arrived when they said it would and everything showed up in tact and looking good "

2017-09-08

Takes money and order but doesn't deliver.

"Accepted payment and confirmed o rder, never delivered, 3 weeks later OJCommerce cancelled my order without notice or reason."

2017-09-07

Table delivered promptly and without any hassle

"I ordered Baxton studio tv stand from them and it arrived in good condition and quicker than anticipated. "

2017-09-05

Schwinn Discover 700c Men's Hybrid Bike

"I ordered this bike through Walmart, and it was satisfied by OJ Commerce. The bike was received very quickly, less than one week, and in great shape. My family of dogs and myself are enjoying riding our new Schwinn. Its a great bike, Thanks everybody!!"

2017-09-03

No problems with my purchase

"I purchased a Brinley nightstand to match up with my Brinley bed and dresser. It was very well constructed and the finish had no scratches or dings. This purchase was done thru Walmart and there were no problems."

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!