Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review Onetravel / W K Travel by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

It was great!

"The booking was fairly simple and easy. And the followup after our trip to see how everything was, was considerate."

2017-06-21

This is for OneTravel.com (my apologies if this is the wrong place to post) ... Got screwed by the 24 hour cancelation

"Don't assume it's free, read the fine print about the FEE, then find out the hard way it's $75
look for the:
Congratulations! You got our lowest fare. We guarantee it. 24 hour cancellation ... THERE IS A Grey DOT NEXT TO IT WITH A "i" > click that to see the FEE word NOTE: No prices posted here.

2017-06-16

Excellent experience

"My experience with Onetravel was excellent, everything was perfectly organized and smooth, would so reverve with them again, and deff recommend it"

2017-06-08

Fantastic

"It was easy to book. Everything was sent to me. It was easy to register. Everything was just easy. The only snag was that I was not aware it was in American funds and not Canadian funds. Still worked out to be a good deal!!"

canada
2017-06-08

Smooth travelling all the way

"Booking our flight was very easy. We had choice of dates and times. Clicked and voilĂ . we had our tickets. We chose Westjet because it was the best offer for our needs. Wonderful experience, all round. Thank you Onetravel. Will definitely book through your site again, when we next travel, hopefully October."

2017-06-05

Good

"It's good & did lot enjoy "

2017-06-05

Onetravel was easy and I encountered no challenges or problems with this international travel

"Great price for airline, easy accommodation booking and no problems - a great trip!"

2017-05-23

Reasonable rates and helpful customer service

"Found a great rate to fly home for the holidays, but it took some time. Can be a little frustrating when you think you've locked in a flight/price and then you find out that it has sold already, multiple times - not sure that it accurately reflects what is available in real time."

2017-05-19

worked perfectly

"nothing to tell...booked hotels flights, no problems. Worked as expected"

2017-05-11

Wow I love this travel site.

"Easy and helpful staff if I needed additional support. Website easy to use than others I've used."

2017-05-07

Best of the best

"I shop many sites by One Travel came with the best price and immediately I booked the flight. Thank you One Travel

2017-05-07

Five star all the way

"The best website ever!!!!!!!"

2017-05-05

over the phone best ever cs!

"this company is extremely solid and provided the phone nest cusotmer service i had!"

2017-04-28

Tickets were not sent to airline = no boarding pass!

"We had several flight changes and when it came to leave the airline did not have our current information and would not let us on the plane. One travel did not claim responsibility for the mistake nor did we receive compensation. Delayed 48 hours."

2017-04-26

great prices

"I found the best prices on my air tickets."

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!