Stores > Outside Outfitters
  • Outside Outfitt

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review Outside Outfitters by clicking a star below.
2017-05-04

They take your money and don't ship or refund

"Ordered pedals Feb 13, 2017. Never received them. Said on back order. Finally I cancelled and they said they would refund. That never happened. Then they said they switched credit card vendors so couldn't credit my card so could they credit my Pay Pal That never happened either. So here is May 4, 2017 and I haven't received any pedals or money and they have stopped replying to my emails. I called my credit card company to dispute the charges as a last resort. "

2017-05-01

Outside Outfitters should be banned from internet sales.

"I ordered an item four weeks ago and still have not received it, even though on their web site it says it is available. They charged my credit card shortly after I ordered the item, which I believe is illegal. I have inquired about this order two times and get a response that they are waiting on a shipment which includes the item I ordered (which still says it is available on their website). This is an internet scam company and should be shut down. I will initiate a dispute claim with my credit card company tomorrow."

2017-05-01

Stay away.

"Fraudulent website -- seriously avoid at all costs. Ordered bike part, never delivered. I lost 80 dollars."

2017-04-21

worst buying experience of my life

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!!

I have been waiting on a refund from them for over 3 months now. These people will steal your money.

2017-04-18

Terrible Customer Service

"As most everyone else has said, I had the same experience. Item I ordered was supposedly in stock. After about a week I finally received an order confirmation, then I waited several more days. The item had still not shipped. I called to cancel it, and they did not send an email or refund as they said they would. It has now been 17 calendar days since I placed the order and I just called them again. The guy told me that I spoke to his stand-in and supposedly they will issue the email and refund now. I would be VERY hesitant to even entertain ordering from these clowns again.

If you are trying to buy a tandem stoker stem, go to TandemsEast.com and order from them on the phone. I had an excellent and quick experience.

2017-04-16

Buy elsewhere!

"Outside Outfitters charged my credit card for a tent that I ordered in February 2017. Their web site said that the tent was in stock. A month later, I had not received the tent. I contacted Outside Outfitters they told me that the tent was back ordered but would be shipped soon. Two weeks later I cancelled the order and requested a refund. Ken from customer service said that they would refund my money. Two weeks later, I had not received a refund. I contacted my credit card company. Fortunately my credit card company refunded the charge in less than 48 hours. I would recommend that you stay away from Outside Outfitters. "

2017-04-11

Fraud,scam ,two moth and a half for a refund of 234$

"On 2/2/2017 I bough a cassette for my bike , and i cancel the order on 2/18/2017 because for several weeks they didn't have the cassette,We are now on 4/11/2017 and they didn't refund me. They wrote me a lot of excuses, but never paid.199831 this is my order number."

2017-04-04

Ripped off

"I ordered parts they showed in stock on website and paid for fast shipping.
Two weeks later when I inquired about the status of the order I was told there was a delay from his suppliers.
Two months later I asked for a refund as I still had not received either of my purchases.
That was three weeks ago and I have gotten nothing back.
"Ken" will not fulfill your order, and to be clear Ken is the company and all of the bs company departments he cites to string you out.
He's counting on you getting frustrated and walking away.
I'm headed to my banks to try and get my money back.
Don't make the same mistake I made- this is a failed business who's proprietor has become a common thief.

2017-03-23

One more horrible experience

"I'm in the midst of waiting 120 days to get my money back from these Idiots. Ken is a liar! I was told the item had shipped, and then that it had not shipped and then again that it had shipped. When I could not reach them by phone I sent an email stating I would contact my credit card company, which I did. Ken then said he would cancel my order. Pretty neat trick to be able to cancel an order for something that has already shipped!
Do not do business with them. They operate in the gray market so not actually authorized to be selling the brands they sell.

So I spent 30 days waiting for something that never shipped and now having to fight to get my money back. My cards was billed instantly. FU Outside Outfitters!!!

2017-03-17

Same Story As All The Others!!!

"Frauds! Scammers! No goods! Time for a police raid!"

2017-03-06

Company takes your money but does not deliver

"I have been waiting for over one month for my item to ship. I received one email 2 weeks after ordering stating that the shipment is delayed from the warehouse and that it would ship out to me within 1 week. 2 weeks went by without an update. I emailed them and they responded saying the item left the warehouse and will be rerouted to me in a few days. It has been more than that without an update. I am contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge."

2017-02-09

STAY AWAY. they are a lying scam bill but dont ship

"I have the exact same as first review . I placed a small order of bike parts from the company at 11/1/2016. they charged on 11/14/16 When after one month, nothing has been shipped, I contacted them and company emailed me back stating they are out of the item and if I want to wait or cancel. I choose to cancel and get money back which they have been promising since 12/11/16. At some point they even stopped responding to my emails and no response from customer service when i call and leave messages. I just contacted credit card company and filed a claim and lucky they take care of it. From all the reviews this seems to be how they operate. STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE."

2017-01-20

Never ship my order, never refund and now refuse to take my call!!

"I place an order (order#197827) of $215 worth of bike parts from the company at 11/06/2016. After one month, nothing has been shipped, company say they have problem with their supplier. I requested refund at early December. And yet till today 1/20/2017. I have not received the refund. And I tried multiple times contact customer service, they telling me either the accounting person is busy or they will call me back but they never do. I just want my money back. And now they are not even taking my calls."

2016-11-24

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

"I ordered a bike hitch rack on Nov 9th. Looked at order status on Website Nov 18th and saw it still hasn't shipped. I asked to cancel the order due to the slow processing and non shipping. Emailed Nov 18th making this request and Ken from Saris stated it was already shipped from warehouse and can't be halted. Tracking would be provided on monday ( 21) or tuesday (23rd). I requested a RMA on Nov 18th because I bought the item locally due to how slow they were. After this email Outside Outfitters stopped responding to me. I asked again on Nov 21st for tracking and were my order was so I could return it.

I filed a credit card case because I believe the merchant is just keeping my money and not sending the item. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

2016-11-11

Worthless

"Ordered some tires which they promised were in stock and would ship in 2-3 days. Took them 3.5 WEEKS to ship, long after the event I wanted them for. I asked to cancel the order before they shipped and they refused saying they can't cancel once it is being processed. Had to pay shipping both directions for tires that took a month to get to me. On top of that they were on the rude side in their communications, when they actually chose to communicate."

Share Outside Outfitters's store rating

Outside Outfitters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Outside Outfitters is not a merchant member
Outside Outfitters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!