Stores > Oxford PC

9:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 10:00am - 8:00pm Sun & Sat
      1-866-269-3673
      support@oxfordpc.com
      1-866-269-3673

Voice your opinion! Review Oxford PC by clicking a star below.
2003-04-23

"Excellent Customer service. I have 100% confidence in this seller. I was treated very well and was given very competitive prices. I would recommend this seller for all computer system needs.

- Byron Gonzales

2003-04-15

"Very nice company to deal with. They were professional and knowledgable during the order process, and when my machine arrived damaged due to shipping they promptly and efficiently dealt withy the issues. I would recommend Oxford PC to anyone in the market for a custom PC, be they a newbie who needs configuration help, or a seasoned tech who knows exactly which parts they want. "

2003-04-14

"What a GREAT place to buy a system from. If I were buying system for the people I work for this would be where I would order them. The system was easy to configure, and delivered in prefect working order. I give Oxford PC a 10 out of 10."

2003-01-09

"Ordered a High End Competition Gaming System from James. It arrived promptly and well packaged."

2003-01-03

"I'm not very knowledgable about computers so when my friend reccommended oxford pc to me i was kinda lost at first. james was completely cool about explaining how and why certain pieces had to be together and where he got his prices from, which are extremely reasonable. it was a great learning experience for me.

since i bought my system from him it has been totally stable no matter what games i play on it. ive only had one problem where the computer was running slower than it was supposed to but james explained over the phone how to fix it easily.

oxford pc is definently the way to go for a great deal and friendly support, even for a total newb like me. A++

2003-01-03

"I purchased a PC after months of deliberation and shopping around the web. I wanted the best possible machine for video editing and shopped around for components. I found oxford pc by searching on the web and then checked them out by looking at the reseller ratings here.
James at Oxford was willing to add parts (which he didnt stock) to build just the right PC for my needs. All at a very reasonable price.
Everything arrived packed perfectly and with care. I had a few problems getting the machine to work initially. James patiently guided me through the process and helped me figure this out.
Now the machine has been running rock solid at extremely high load for almost 2 weeks (and it has been turned off twice for upgrades during this time)
Very pleasant experience and highly recommended.

2002-12-08

"just bought a computer from these guys you can get more for less from these guys then you can from allien ware i got so much more for 2900 then i would of with allien ware"

2002-10-20

"Great system! I've had no problems that could be attributed to OxfordPC. I will order my next computer from them also.

OxfordPC should advertise more in Computer Shopper and gaming mags. Thet have a better selection and more reasonable prices than Falcon and Alienware. What particularly impressed me was that I was able to get almost the exact system that Anandtech recommended for gaming: Gigabyte 8IEXP, ATI Radeon 9700, Antec case and P4 2.53. Neither Cyberpower, FalconNW or Alienware had the components I wanted. And anyone buying from Dell or Gateway when Oxford builds a better system for less $ should have their head examined.

My only problem has been the ATI Radeon 9700 card. There are some minor issues I'm having with Dark Age of Camelot. I should have gone with Nvidia ... my mistake. Should have listened to my friends.

2002-09-15

"I just ordered my 'dream system' from Oxford PC.

Their Web site makes it very easy to build a custom system.

Their prices are very competitive and they carry high end components.

They return emails within hours if not sooner. I must have sent them a dozen so far and they returned everyone even on a Sunday!

2002-09-13

"completely professional company, kept me in the loop and make suggestions but didnt pressure me toward any certain item. prompt curteous customer service that was very knowledgable. A+"

2002-09-07

"I am so impressed with the system that OxfordPC built for me. I wanted a custom-built AMD machine, because I was not at all impressed with the P4 1.8 system from Dell. For just a few hundred more, I got a Thoroughbread machine that flies, with the components of MY choice.

The buying experience was excellent. James helped me configure a system to spend money where it mattered for my uses. I appreciated the intial phone time he spent with this help, and the prompt follow-up emails were also fabulous.

Another awesome feature is the 72-hour burn-in that OxfordPC includes in their $150 assembly fee. I could really tell the difference when I pushed the power button for the first time. And the personalized folder includes my own private benchmark results, with the benchmark software installed so I can run further tests.

I will definitely buy from OxfordPC again, and recommend them wholeheartedly.

2002-08-24

"Ordering from Oxford PC has been a great experience for me. They have a wide variety of components to choose from at some of the lowest prices you will be able to find anywhere. I chose a high-end PC for gaming and it has been running perfectly, and much faster than I ever expected. The amount of care put into even just the shipping of the package was overwhelming. Oxford PC's friendly customer service has impressed me as well. Any questions I had were answered almost immediately, and Oxford PC took the time to contact me after I received the product to check how everything was running, and if I was satisfied. If you are looking into buying any kind of personalized computer, be sure to check out Oxford PC. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed."

2002-07-25

"Great company, great computers.
Excellent support.
They make very good computers worth your money.

2002-07-09

"Being in the market to buy a new system, I shopped around quite a bit for the best machine for the buck. After being referred to Oxford PC, I immediately started comparing the different components to those of leading retailers such as Dell and Gateway. After a little researching, I discovered that Oxford PC was the right choice for me. My past experiences with the "well known" companys is that you get what you pay for. Meaning a super cheap computer is gonna give you super cheap parts. I was amazed to see the quality of the components I was gonna receive with my new machine. After placing my order, I was immediately contacted by Oxford PC to let me know a conflict in a couple of components that I submitted. That was immediately resolved and things went smooth from there. I received my new computer in 3 weeks in perfect condition. A personalized manual gave me step by step details on how to install certain components and in no time I had my machine up and running. I would highly recommend Oxford PC to anyone because of their outstanding customer support and quality workmanship. "

2002-07-08

"Excellent, top notch,"technically focused".Great customer service, although seems to be experienced user focused. Not for Grandma. Would buy again and recommend to anyone who appreciates a "real" computer, not what Dell, or Gateway thinks you need. I would give my experience a A+ rating."

Share Oxford PC's store rating

Oxford PC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oxford PC is not a merchant member
Oxford PC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!