Stores > Oxford PC

• Contact: support@oxfordpc.com
    • Phone: 1-866-269-3673
    • Customer Support: 1-866-269-3673
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 10:00am - 8:00pm Sun & Sat

Voice your opinion! Review Oxford PC by clicking a star below.
2002-05-13

"The best place ive ever seen. I got a great computer with the same parts as other brand names and i got it for MUCH less. Becuase with oxfordpc your not buying the name. your buying a great deal. and the staff makes you a not just a customer but a family friend. and with new prices every month this is the only computer place a shop. "

2002-05-11

"My computer from OxfordPC was the very first item I have ever bought over the internet. I am very amazed with the great quality and care that they took to ship and build me my computer. It came right when it was supposed to. I thank OxfordPC for the great technical support and services they provide their customers with. I would encourage everyone looking for a performace CPU to buy one from OxfordPC. Or atleast check out their website, it can't hurt, right?"

2002-03-30

"I purchased a complete system recently and so far everything has gone well. It arrived with no broken parts and was well packaged. The online ordering is nice and I found the prices to be lower than many other sites. I had a few questions before ordering so I emailed them and got a response almost immediately. My system is fast and stable at the moment, and I haven't had any problems. Overall, a very nice place to get computers online."

Share Oxford PC's store rating

Oxford PC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oxford PC is not a merchant member
Oxford PC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!