Stores > PC Specialist

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review PC Specialist by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

very good

"i think the computer is good and effient"

2017-10-18

Another great laptop from PC Specialist

"We went for a Cosmos VI this time, great screen, fast processor, fast SSD and great styling too ; t even looks fast.
Customer service and value for money as good as ever, would have no hesitate in recommending PCS to anyone.

2017-10-17

Excellent service

"I've ordered a desktop recently, and was pleasantly surprised by how quick and efficient the order was handled. I've received notifications about each stage of the assembly and delivery which is really handy.

The desktop was as per spec I requested, everything is working great. Well done!

2017-10-16

We used to use Dell, then they stopped customising pcs, now we use PC Specialist

"Great prices, great delivery and what we needed most simple and flexible customisation. My only niggle is they stick PC Specialist badges to the case which I'd prefer they didn't."

The PC is that I wanted and more

"Simple to pick out what parts I wanted
Easy set up for finance and payment method
Speedy delivery
After my current rig died I need a new one ASAP and PC Specialist was my first and now future options,

Excellent fast build service

"Excellent service from pcspecialist, the overall experience is premium and whenever anything was queried by email i was responded to quickly and efficiently. The ordering process on the website is straight forward and has nice features like telling you how much wattage your PC will need so you can buy the correct power supply. I chose fast track 3 day dispatch and it was dispatched within 2 days. The delivery was speedy too and only took one working day."

Product performence

"The costumer service and the experience is great, but I'm having some issues with the product performance."

2017-10-16

Great PC, great price, great service

"Customised a PC on several sites. PC Specialist had the best options at the best price and were able to stick to the 3 day turnaround service I paid for. After a week of solid use in the machine seems rock solid. It's not easy for most regular people to throw a large amount of money at one thing, particularly online, but I'd have no hesitation recommending them."

Great experience and service

"Site ordering was easy to navigate and understand, enabling me to get a product specific for my needs. When calling the customer service line clear support and assistance was provided.
I am a very happy customer.

great pc

"great gaming pc thats all about it "

Fantastic Service

"I've only had the laptop a short amount of time but the product is great and the customer service was exceptionally good."

Laptop

"My experience ws very good I ordered fast track delivery and it came within 3 days, the laptop it's self works very well and does exactly what I wanted it to do "

Excellent Service

"Excellent experience with PC Specialist, the website it extremely easy to use and very informative on each piece of hardware! I selected the 5 day fast track and couldn’t believe how quickly my PC was build and dispatched, excellent build quality, would highly recommend! "

Great service

"Order system easy to use
Great communication throughout
Inclusive of delivery service

2017-10-14

Good stuff

"Good delivery and build time"

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!