Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-05-15

Great product from a great store

"The staff members were courteous, professional and responsive. The transaction and shipping was prompt and flawless. The product was delivered in perfect condition with full USA warranty. Couldn't ask for more."

2017-05-15

Great price and fast shipping!

"I was happy to receive my new camera within the week it was ordered. It was in perfect new condition and was at a great price. I am very pleased!"

2017-05-15

Great seller. Quick shipping.

"Item as advertised. Very pleased"

2017-05-15

Great service, great price, great lens

"Profeel had the best price in town and everything was handled in a quick and simple way. I am very pleased with my purchasing process and would not hesitate to purchase from them again!"

needed Canon EF 100-400

"Have been ordering and receiving my camera gear thru Profeel for a year. it was recommended to me by an associate. Profeel has been timely and very accurate in his delivery of just what I asked for-- and always with USA warranties as advertised. I feel confident in dealing with them and am sure that I will continue to receive great service and merchandise from them in the future. "

Speedlite 600EX II-RT

"Ordered on Friday Received on Monday. Excellent service. Received product 3 days before expectations. Item was exactly as ordered. Would buy from Profeel again without hesitation."

Among the Best!

"I have purchased from PMI Digital on more than one occasion. They are effective, efficient and provide good value. It's pleasure to do business with them.

LARichard

2017-05-10

Great product, fast shipping, trustworthy!

"I bought a Canon 5D Mark IV camera. They are the official US dealer of Canon, and I bought the US product with official warranty with a great price. The shipping was very quick and they promptly responded to my request. "

2017-05-10

Reliable order and shipping process

"I've ordered via CPW and got a really good deal on two lenses.
The whole process of ordering, paying and shipping was quick and reliable.

2017-05-10

The way a purchase should be.

"The website is easy to use. I placed an order. Customer service was excellent. Was sent a conformation and a tracking number. Package was sent 2 day. I received my Canon 5D and instantly started using it. You can trust Profeel with your Pro gear."

2017-05-04

Great price on a great camera, promptly delivered. Highly recommended

"I was looking to buy a USA model Canon 5D Mk IV camera body, and in doing so I came across CanonDeals.com, which referred me to ProFeel. They had what I wanted at a nice savings and shipped promptly. I will deal with them again!"

Prompt courteous service.

"I had just a little bit of a hiccup with the order initially due to a miscommunication, but a quick call cleared that right up. My items were shipped out immediately and arrived on time to go along with me on my vacation as promised."

Quick & Professional

"Camera came just as expected, packed properly to avoid damage, etc. Even got a call confirming the address due to the expense of the camera. Would definitely order again!"

2017-05-02

It was an amazing experience from unfamiliar source.

"After reading several positive ratings I decided to order my investment for the future to be a part time photographer. Excellent service from the start until receiving the product. On time + no delay..."

2017-05-01

Great price, nice communication

"Profeel had the best price for a brand new Canon EF 70-200 2.8 II lens with a USA Warranty. I had great phone communication and the lens arrived quickly. Great company!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.