• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10

"This was my first purchase from Profeel. Since they are canon's authorized dealer, I bought a lens from them. They were very quick in processing the order and I got it within 3 days.
Securely packed package, product as described.

"I was extremely satisfied with my entire order process. The product was priced extremely well, was shipped quickly, and it was well packaged as to ensure no damage would occur during transportation. I was also extremely impressed in the brief contact I had with their customer service. I sent a quick email a couple days after placing my order to ask a quick question, and received a response no more than two hours later. All in all I am very satisfied with my order, and without hesitation would definitely order from them again."

"Amazing Experience, I highly recommend profeel.com and will use them again!"

"I bought a canon 7d mark II and saved $450.00 its a full retail version not a grey market or import camera it comes with the full canon usa warranty . i got the camera by the end of the following day . im very satisfied and would't hesitate to buy from then again."

"I am absolutely satisfied with my purchase of a Canon 6D from PROFEEL / PMI. Price quoted was $80 below big N.Y. camera store price and the camera is brand new, in box, with Canon USA warranty, accessories and soft ware. There were no delays or hitches at any point in the transaction or delivery. I plan on doing more business with PROFEEL. "

"Excellent experience purchasing Canon Lenses! Fast free shipping and helpful knowledgable staff. Will definitely purchase from Profeel again!
Steven D, Madison MS

"Excellent service! Great prices, polite, professional, and quick. I don't think there is anything else I could ask for as a customer. I rate them great a service and exchange as last year I bought from them and we had an issue with a brand new lens that Canon tried to deny coverage. These guys called them up and escalated. If that wasn't going to work an exchange was next option but it all worked out and they took care of me. "

"Quick, easy and straight forward transaction, great camera at a great price, Thanks!"

"I purchased a Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L lens for an amazing price and everything in the process went well. A great experience and I would be more than willing to purchase again in the future."

"Great personal service, easy to deal with."

"I recently purchased a Canon 100-400mm Mark II lens from Profeel. Esther the sales rep was very helpful and the product was shipped the same day. Profeel's price was little better than most other places and their service was fantastic."

"Great lens,great seller, FAST shipping. Communication was positive!!!"

"After horrible treatment received from a local camera store in Tempe, Arizona, it was a relief speaking with Esther from Profeel over the phone. Her professional approach and helpful attitude made buying from this company an easy decision. It was the icing on the cake to getting a great deal on my 5D Mark III!"

"PROFEEL was easy to work with when I purchased my camera. I ran into a slight problem with the ebay/paypal payment portion of the transaction and had to call them for advise on how to handle it. I needed this to go under my paypal credit and it went straight to taking payment out of my checking account. Working with PROFEEL they cheerfully canceled the order which allowed me to reorder and get it into my paypal credit account and have it shipped overnight to me. Camera and battery grip got here the next day and I appreciate the great service of Esther who helped me through this little snafu. Thanks Esther. :)"

"Smooth, trouble free transaction. Item was as described and delivery was on time. Thank you."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,686 merchant members.