Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

2016-05-24

Wonderful Experience at PMI!

" I mistakenly ordered the wrong camera and they made it easy to exchange for the one I wanted and even sent me UPS shipping postage to enable cheaper shipping. I will continue to use PMI in future photography purchases!"

2016-05-22

Perfect!

"I purchased the item I needed, I got it at a great price, and I received it soon after it was shipped on the same day as the order was placed. I couldn't ask for anything more. Very satisfied....perfect!"

This review was modified by ronpaul12 on May 22 2016 10:31:45 AM

2016-05-20

Quick shipping, Item eactly what I was looking for.

"Ordered a Lens and it shipped the same day I placed the order and arrived a couple days later. "

This review was modified by iceman2486 on May 20 2016 12:24:39 AM

2016-05-12

Perfect service

"I found the best price at PROFEEL, and still received excellent personal service. Prompt email replies. Lens arrived in 2 days. Everything just right. Thanks!"

This review was modified by jemcg on May 12 2016 08:04:36 PM

2016-05-10

It was good stuff.

"I ordered the Canon 24-70 v2 and 70-200 2.8 v2. The lenses are of course impressive.

The customer service from communication, to my 100 questions before I plunked down the money to the service even after the sale - I'm impressed. They are quick to reply. They made sure I understood every step of the process and how to submit for the rebate. The items arrived very quickly. They were packaged very safely and well. The items were exactly as described. And of course the price was the best out there.

They match the quality and experience of the lenses I just purchased from them.

This review was modified by tatarica762 on May 10 2016 05:08:44 PM

2016-05-09

"Camera package came exactly as described. New USA model in the box. Will update review next week after i try it out. Fast shipping."

This review was modified by rlbong on May 09 2016 06:27:54 PM

Great prices and service for US/Full Warranty Canon Lenses

"I've purchased several items through ProFeel and they'll always be the ones I check with first when looking for new gear. Customer support is responsive to both calls and emails, and products typically arrive within 2 days of ordering. I definitely recommend them.

I also had to return a camera once (nothing wrong with it - just wanted to go with something else) and the process was smooth and painless.

This review was modified by sovnade on May 09 2016 11:15:06 AM

Canon EOS 1dx Mark ii ahead of the pack

"Ordered this camera the day of the release and had it in my hands the very next day - before most retailers even had their stock. A great company to buy from with excellent communication and delivery as promised. What more could an online buyer ask for. Will definitely purchase from them again."

Overwhelmed!!! Very professional.

" I spent $6000 on a camera, I wanted to be very careful where I spend all that money and make sure it was protected. Pro feel video was the perfect spot for that. An actual person answers the phone when you call and they write you back when you email them. The whole transaction from beginning to end was handled very very very professional. Shipping was amazing and they made sure my order went out on time."

This review was modified by JerryCarnation on May 09 2016 10:45:43 AM

2016-05-02

Very Satisfied

"Ordering, payment and shipping are all quick and smooth."

This review was modified by canonis2 on May 02 2016 11:57:19 AM

2016-03-31

Wonderful Experiance

"I highly recommend!!! Ordered the two Items 5dsr and a 24-70 mm . Shipped fast, USA Canon Warranty no BS about calling to verify. Emailed me Tracking ,arrived in New condition Meaning the package was never opened on both items . Thanks Sharon. Mac"

This review was modified by macwest on March 31 2016 11:24:48 AM

2016-03-17

Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II

"Excellent service, very fast shipping and lens was new as ordered. They were great to deal with. "

This review was modified by pongagt on March 25 2016 08:20:12 AM

2016-03-03

100% Satisfied!

"Transaction went very smoothly. Price was good. Shipping was quick. Absolutely no problems!"

This review was modified by ColoradoSteve on March 04 2016 05:07:20 AM

2016-03-03

A Great Lens at a Great Price

"Just received my Canon EF 70 - 200 F2.8L ii lens today.
I hadn't heard of Profeel, but was referred to them by someone I trust.
Profeel is an authorized Canon dealer (I checked), and I ended up with a brand new, USA warrantied lens at a fantastic price.
I called a day after ordering to ask about shipping, and the representative was extremely helpful, polite, and informative. The item was shipped (no charge) and received 2 days later.
Great product, great price, great shipping, and wonderful on the phone.
This has been my only transaction with Profeel, but I would not hesitate to come back.

This review was modified by jlewiecki on March 04 2016 09:34:18 AM

2016-02-26

Amazing deal! I just got my Canon 11-24mm Lens

"I've been a PROFEEL client for several years now and I've always been very happy with my purchases. This company knows exactly how to deal with the clients and it has been extremely easy to close a deal with them. Special thanks to Esther & David, always a pleasure to talk to them or deal with them. Thank you!"

This review was modified by alexg730428 on February 26 2016 03:52:38 PM

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.