Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-06-26

Always a great experience with Profeel!

"Super company, very responsive and quick to ship, detailed info and communication. Customer for life for any of my camera gear"

2017-06-26

Third time ordering, third time with great service

"Order shipped in a timely manner and received right away. Packaged well. Emails answered right away. Excellent service. Thank you!"

Canon 5D Mark IV

"I received my Canon 5D Mark IV in 2 days in perfect condition. Great seller."

Perfect transaction

"Very good price on a Canon 5D Mark IV, and good communication and quick delivery. I recommend giving these guys a call or email if you're in the market for a good camera value."

Fast and reliable store!

"Very fast shipping and awesome! "

2017-06-13

Canon lens purchase

"Purchased a new Canon zoom-telephoto lens. Item arrived promptly within the time frame promised, and everything was fine. "

2017-06-12

Mark 4 purchase

"Fast Transaction! Thank you !"

2017-06-10

Great customer service and value

"Profeel went out of their way to make sure my order was properly invoiced to maximize Canon's rebates and care coverage. This combined with a ProFeel package discount, and fast shipping resulted in a great value for the cost."

2017-06-09

Great Experience!

"Everything was great--I received the lens I ordered in a reasonable amount of time, well packed and as described. Good communication from ProFeel/PMI with tracking number. Thanks, PMI!"

New customer will return

"Bought Canon EF 100-400L isii and 1.4x III. Absolute lowest price for new from authorized dealer. Fast shipping, great communication. Will likely come back for next purchase."

Great Customer Service

"Fast order processing. Proreel completed my order and shipped it out before a holiday so that I would receive my lens before a weekend trip. They followed up to my questions promptly. I would purchase from them again."

Excellent, expedient service

"I recently purchased a cameras body and some lenses from Profeel. I have dealt mostly with the larger, more well known NY camera retailers in the past and was accustomed to the good service and prices they provide, so I was slightly hesitant at first, but I had heard good things and saw that they were in fact listed on Canons website as an authorized dealer so I thought I'd give them a shot. Good decision. I got even better prices than the "big guys" were offering, shipping was super fast, and all of it was with a personal touch. Emails were replied to promptly and all questions answered fast. Excellent service from this company. I will definitely be going to them first from now on when I need a new lens or body. "

Great Deal

"Good customer service, fast shipping, and a great deal. Would definitely use again. "

2017-05-28

Great service and a great camera!

"I recently purchased a Canon EOS 6D from Profeel. Communication was mostly handled through email, and was incredibly attentive from the start until I received my camera, less than 3 days later with standard shipping! I never felt in the dark throughout the purchase, and I got just what I needed, just when I needed it. The camera is great, the service was incredible, and Profeel will definitely be my first stop for new equipment purchases in the future. Thanks again!"

2017-05-24

Quick shipping, authorized dealer

"Very fast shipping and good prices. They are Canon authorized dealers and Canon honored their rebate for purchases from them. "

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.