• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

"Great personal service, easy to deal with."

"I recently purchased a Canon 100-400mm Mark II lens from Profeel. Esther the sales rep was very helpful and the product was shipped the same day. Profeel's price was little better than most other places and their service was fantastic."

"Great lens,great seller, FAST shipping. Communication was positive!!!"

"After horrible treatment received from a local camera store in Tempe, Arizona, it was a relief speaking with Esther from Profeel over the phone. Her professional approach and helpful attitude made buying from this company an easy decision. It was the icing on the cake to getting a great deal on my 5D Mark III!"

"PROFEEL was easy to work with when I purchased my camera. I ran into a slight problem with the ebay/paypal payment portion of the transaction and had to call them for advise on how to handle it. I needed this to go under my paypal credit and it went straight to taking payment out of my checking account. Working with PROFEEL they cheerfully canceled the order which allowed me to reorder and get it into my paypal credit account and have it shipped overnight to me. Camera and battery grip got here the next day and I appreciate the great service of Esther who helped me through this little snafu. Thanks Esther. :)"

"Smooth, trouble free transaction. Item was as described and delivery was on time. Thank you."

"Very pleased with my experience with PROFEEL. I received notification that my camera had shipped within an hour of placing my order. That's unheard of! Camera was in perfect condition just as they said it would be and they gave me a great deal. I'd definitely recommend PROFEEL and plan on buying from them in the future."

"I had a great experience with Profeel buying a camera. Their service was very fast and processed my payment and order very quickly, even over a weekend."

"Its not just that Profeel provided the best price, their customer service was awesome. David and Sharon were very responsive and everything from enquiry to order was smoothly done. I would certainly buy from them again."

"Profeel is an authentic Canon reseller with excellent customer service. The order process was smooth, very friendly and courteous employees, and the shipping was quickly.
This was my 4th time dealing with them. I placed a pre-order of Canon 5Ds R for my upcoming trip to Africa. Just got my camera last Thursday and tested during the weekend. Everything is perfect. I would definitely do business with them again.
Special thanks to Esther who helps me during the order process.

"Great experience, fast shipping! Totally satisfied! "

"Well, I needed to use some Canon rebate debit cards for this transaction. Esther (GREAT, GREAT rep!!!!) understood and send me separate invoices so they could be applied for the amounts on the cards. The only problem was that for some reason both cards were short a dollar or two...strange, but true. So, when I tried to pay the invoices PayPal reported that Amex would not honor the cards (naturally since they were a few dollars short). Well, after figuring this out, I got Esther to resend invoices reflecting the actual amounts on the cards. Like the champ she is, she sent them to me. Of course, the brilliant mind that I am, I quickly paid the smaller invoice with the card with the largest balance. Esther laughed it off, killed the previous invoices and sent me new ones to finish the transaction off. Never once did I get the feeling that she was tiring of me or getting aggravated!!! Finally, we managed to get the transaction done...after probably close to a dozen invoices!!!!! :) I can't say enough about Esther, she was terrific. ...and, to have a great company you have to have great people, so this speaks well of Profeel.

They shipped the lens out quickly....the same day it was paid for. It made it down to south Alabama in the stated time and the UPS guy handed it to me at work Friday afternoon. The box looked like it was just as it was sitting on the counter at Profeel...probably the first time that I've gotten a box via UPS that didn't have a ding in it!! ;-) ...Profeel must have connections to get that accomplished!!!

I mounted the lens on my 6D yesterday and it hasn't been off yet, though I've only got to test around the house due to trying to mend a hurt back. Don't worry the back injury didn't come from the lens. ;)

All in all, I have to say that the purchase from Profeel was painless (except for the lighter wallet part BUT...they had the lowest price I've seen for the 135L!

Apparently an excellent company to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

"The level of service and support from the entire staff at Profeel is unsurpassed. Quality products and outstanding prices. Communication is a breeze, and I would always go to them first for any camera gear purchase."

"Pro feel was a pleasure to order from. Communication was good, the shipping speed was better, and the price was best.

I purchased a Canon 7D Mk II and the camera arrived in two business days, was exactly as described, and the order process was easy and streamlined. They are also an authorized Canon dealer so no worries about "grey market" items or getting a call saying that you bought the wrong item and need to pay more for the U.S. version (search the Internet for reviews on shops offering too good to be true deals and you'll see what I mean.)

I recommend you put them on your short list for Canon dealers.

"Very quick shipping and delivery. Product was exactly as described with US warrantee. "

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.