Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

2016-07-25

Fast coordination & delivery!

"Sharon took my order the same day and it arrived within 4 days as promised. Can't get any easier than that! Thanks all."

This review was modified by TopHatMatt on July 25 2016 02:35:25 PM

2016-07-22

Excellent shop! And fast shipping

"Customer is awesome and communication is top notch. "

2016-07-21

excellent experience throughout!

"Purchase was a Canon 5D mark III. The camera was ordered at a very competitive price on Thursday and arrived Monday. Everything was as promised and I could not be happier!"

2016-07-19

Prompt delivery and quick response

"Had ordered from Profeel couple times, very good services."

2016-07-10

Professional Service at a Great price!!

"I bought most of my Canon lenses from Profeel over the years, as well as a DSLR recently. I do a lot of business with them via eBay (PMI Digital). Yes, they're a Canon authorized dealer. They have FAST shipping and great service overall . And they also have some great offers on the gear they sell. I will continue to do business with them."

This review was modified by graham976 on July 10 2016 07:44:47 AM

2016-06-30

great seller

"great price and fast shipping. Item well packed."

2016-06-10

So Happy!

"I'm still somewhat new to photography and the gear or body of a dslr can be pricey. Profeel communicates great! Quick response and standard of shipping. Loving my new 6d so far! Thank you Profeel for your integrity and peace of mind of your products!"

This review was modified by samcans on June 10 2016 09:29:15 AM

2016-06-09

Great experience

"I bought a camera from PROFEEL/PMI. The experience was great, customer service was very helpful and accommodating. They sent it out quickly, and showed up in perfect shape a few days later."

This review was modified by joe_12345 on June 09 2016 06:01:14 AM

2016-05-25

Excellent Prices, Excellent Service

"Bought a Canon 16-35mm F/4 L IS USM lens, brand spanking new from them for $60.00 off from other very popular and known retailers. The lens is brand new and Profeel shipped it right away. Very happy with this purchase and will be purchasing from them again."

This review was modified by adpeguero on May 25 2016 04:48:19 PM

2016-05-25

Ordering Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM lens

"GREAT DEAL, GREAT SERVICE. That's it."

This review was modified by CharlieY on May 25 2016 10:02:49 AM

2016-05-24

Wonderful Experience at PMI!

" I mistakenly ordered the wrong camera and they made it easy to exchange for the one I wanted and even sent me UPS shipping postage to enable cheaper shipping. I will continue to use PMI in future photography purchases!"

2016-05-22

Perfect!

"I purchased the item I needed, I got it at a great price, and I received it soon after it was shipped on the same day as the order was placed. I couldn't ask for anything more. Very satisfied....perfect!"

This review was modified by ronpaul12 on May 22 2016 10:31:45 AM

2016-05-20

Quick shipping, Item eactly what I was looking for.

"Ordered a Lens and it shipped the same day I placed the order and arrived a couple days later. "

This review was modified by iceman2486 on May 20 2016 12:24:39 AM

2016-05-12

Perfect service

"I found the best price at PROFEEL, and still received excellent personal service. Prompt email replies. Lens arrived in 2 days. Everything just right. Thanks!"

This review was modified by jemcg on May 12 2016 08:04:36 PM

2016-05-10

It was good stuff.

"I ordered the Canon 24-70 v2 and 70-200 2.8 v2. The lenses are of course impressive.

The customer service from communication, to my 100 questions before I plunked down the money to the service even after the sale - I'm impressed. They are quick to reply. They made sure I understood every step of the process and how to submit for the rebate. The items arrived very quickly. They were packaged very safely and well. The items were exactly as described. And of course the price was the best out there.

They match the quality and experience of the lenses I just purchased from them.

This review was modified by tatarica762 on May 10 2016 05:08:44 PM

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.