Stores > Palais Royal, Katy, TX
  • Palais Royal, K

Katy, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, Katy, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-07-04

"Love the stores, shop in every town I visit that has a stage, Bealls or palais royal"

2017-06-29

"Love the store, clothes and prices!"

2017-06-28

"Cosmetics dept very nice and carries great array but in clothing, very lacking in style for older, full size woman. Dated Women like fashion ;not all wear elastic waistbands!!!!"

2017-06-17

"I was every impressed with the two employees who helped my on my recent visit to Palais Royal."

2017-06-01

"I enjoyed my shopping experience and found some great clothes at a great price. My sales associate was very helpful and recognized that my coupon was my birthday treat from Palais Royal and she wished me a Happy Birthday. Awesome!"

2017-06-01

"I needed clarification of the discount on my purchase. Even though I knew I would have to wait in line, the few extra dollars off made it worthwhile. Although my purchase did not qualify for the additional discount, the store manager was polite and professional in explaining the reason."

2017-05-28

"I loved that I got such nice dresses and causal items at such a great deal. The store was very appealing ambiance. My sister in law was visiting from Michigan and I took her to shop her and she also loved it!"

2017-05-08

"I love the coupons & sales. I will not pay full retail price for anything but will wait until a sale. Even though I'm older & not thin I want fashionable cute styles that reflect my personality. I don't want to dress like an old lady! Bring on the cute clothes for size 16 & 18 people!"

2017-05-02

"PR is my go to store. I know I will find what I am looking for be it casual, dressy or even after five. Prices are great. Associates are always there for me and overal alll it is a pleasurable experience and I feel great when I leave with all my goodies!"

2017-04-24

"some times I cant find any one to ask for help"

2017-04-23

"clinique sales associate was terrifici!"

2017-04-22

"Shopping for a dress, most were sleeveless which is not my choice. Settled for a lacy two piece blouse/skirt. would have preferred a dress with short sleeves."

2017-04-17

"Stage have a great selection of toddler style."

2017-04-05

"I have shopped in this store off and on for about eight years, and this was the most pleasant experience that I have had. The young lady that checked us out went out of her way to be pleasant and helpful, and had the kind of attitude that all employees should always have toward their customers. This was refreshing, as my previous experiences in this store made me hesitant to return."

2017-02-26

"Good, I shopped for makeup and also purchased my 2 daughters first makeup on this shopping trip"

Share Palais Royal, Katy, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Katy, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Katy, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Katy, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.