Stores > Palais Royal, Katy, TX
  • Palais Royal, K

Katy, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, Katy, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-05-08

"I love the coupons & sales. I will not pay full retail price for anything but will wait until a sale. Even though I'm older & not thin I want fashionable cute styles that reflect my personality. I don't want to dress like an old lady! Bring on the cute clothes for size 16 & 18 people!"

2017-05-02

"PR is my go to store. I know I will find what I am looking for be it casual, dressy or even after five. Prices are great. Associates are always there for me and overal alll it is a pleasurable experience and I feel great when I leave with all my goodies!"

2017-04-24

"some times I cant find any one to ask for help"

2017-04-23

"clinique sales associate was terrifici!"

2017-04-22

"Shopping for a dress, most were sleeveless which is not my choice. Settled for a lacy two piece blouse/skirt. would have preferred a dress with short sleeves."

2017-04-17

"Stage have a great selection of toddler style."

2017-04-05

"I have shopped in this store off and on for about eight years, and this was the most pleasant experience that I have had. The young lady that checked us out went out of her way to be pleasant and helpful, and had the kind of attitude that all employees should always have toward their customers. This was refreshing, as my previous experiences in this store made me hesitant to return."

2017-02-26

"Good, I shopped for makeup and also purchased my 2 daughters first makeup on this shopping trip"

2017-02-05

"Love the store and people in it. They are nice"

2016-12-31

"Palais Royal is a great store with great prices I get awesome coupons each visit I get samples of beauty products I always find what I need and more for myself and my family each visit customer service is great as well as the location."

2016-12-26

"overall satisfied, but there could be more check out registers available"

2016-12-22

"Shohreh was very rude! I was making two purchases and I wanted to see what was more convenient for me. She told me I could not us an online coupon because the subtotal was not more that 40 dollars. The coupon didn't specify that I'm not sure if she was correct or not, she didn't bother specifying it to me. When I finished paying for my first purchase the person I came in with said they wanted to take another look around before we left so when we kept walking and she saw the other items in our cart she just ***umed we were stealing and said in the intercoms security camera at the front door. She didn't bother asking if we were going to purchase that she just ***umed we were stealing. After I heard this I walked to the closest register and returned my items. I am very disappointed about this I had never experienced nothing like this and I am truly saddened that this store where my family and I shop has ***ociates that don't have the knowledge of customer service."

2016-12-22

"Jennifer at the Katy store was very helpful and knowledgeable with my questions and purchase of my Clinique items."

2016-12-22

"I don't like the pricing game Stage plays. Price it HIGH then put it on sale for a huge discount so you think you are getting a bargain."

2016-12-22

"Good. Direct questions. Not very ambiguous."

Share Palais Royal, Katy, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Katy, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Katy, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Katy, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.