Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.40/10 4.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.

First Time Ordering in PatPat

"I have ordered 6 items for my new born baby via. PatPat and already received the items yesterday. Those items quality is generally ok and satisfied except the Lovely Giraffe Printed Long-sleeve Denim Baby One Piece in Blue (3-6M) which the size is not fit for 3-6M i.e. too large.
For other comments for the website ordering, i would like to suggest the followings:
1) each item to be added with the description of origin and brand
2) the period of 14 days to change your mind can be as option

2017-09-25

Impressed with customer service!

"Great customer service! Impressed with how quickly they responded to help with my return item. "

test

"testsagaggahfhfh fgfhgf hsfhre"

2017-09-25

The pajamas are so cute!

"I love the pajamas and the sizes seem to be right on. We had a mixup with shipping and PatPat was very helpful and reimbursed me for the missing item. Thanks for the great customer service!"

2017-09-25

How to contact customer service

"I ordered a bunch of clothes for my son but the sizes were wrong. I'm trying to return the items but I am unable to get a hold of anyone via email or phone. How did everyone else get a hold of them?"

Experience

"Hey. I have ordered quite a few items from here now and haven't had any issues. The last item I received wasn't what I was expecting and the customer service was awesome!"

Chinese scam

"I would just like to use this opportunity to say the baby clothes I ordered were a huge disappointment. The sizes are all mixed up, even the labels do not correspont with the products they are put on, the quality of sewing and materials is questionable. Considering the brilliant ideas and design they offer on your website, I almost feel deceived.
I cannot recommend their services and I am just trying to figure out how to get my money back, the package arrived from China, so I not sure how to return it.

Amazing customer service!

"I bought three items from patpat and had asked to return two from not fitting and they were quick to respond, very polite and sincere. They were wonderful to work with. I have loved the shirt that fits! I'm definitely going to order again. "

Amazing!!!

"I love the clothes I got - one outfit was too small so I reordered. They gave me a full refund and told me to keep it or gift it to someone else! Amazing and fast customer service! Very pleased!!!"

Somewhat satisfied

"Customer service was prompt in replying, which was great. Unfortunately the sizing between different styles of clothes is inconsistent and rather confusing. Customer service was nice enough to offer a partial refund though."

Customer service is wonderful

"Unfortunately, the clothes didn't fit, but customer service wrote back to me right away and issued a full refund! "

2017-09-23

Very satisfied with my purchase!

"Ordered on 8/26 and received items yesterday, customer service was awesome, they answered all of my questions and emails. Quality of the clothes is awesome! I'm very happy I ordered from them, I honestly don't understand why all the bad reviews! I will be ordering again!"

reviews of europe

"Hello, delivery of goods to the Czech Republic took a month. The goods are nicely packed, but unfortunately some parts do not match the photos. Overall, I am satisfied. I will definitely order again."

2017-09-23

Good quality of products and service

"Very pleased with the quality of products and the packaging. I had to return one thing due to size error and they replied to me very quickly with an appropriated solution. "

2017-09-22

Cute clothes for cheap price

"I and my 3 years old daughter bought some of matching item and we love it. Very good customer service too"

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!