Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.84/10 2.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Excellent customer service and communication!!!

"My experience with PatPat is superb. Though the clothes my wife bought does not fit, they issue a full refund and no need to return the clothes. No question ask.
The customer service and communication is 2nd to none. I highly recommend PatPat!!!

2017-08-18

Excellent Customer Service

"the best customer service i ever met !!!!"

Loved it!

"I absolutely loved my dresses and customer service was amazing. I will definitely be ordering again soon!"

excellent customer service

"I was very happy about whole process, i ordered some mom and daughter dresses, And I ordered wrong size, but customer service were great! I believe this company is trying their best to make customers happy, and provide as much good service as possible! "

Poor Material Quality

"Purchased matching dresses for myself & my daughter, delivery of items took about 3 weeks, which was expected as they were coming from China. (Do not order if you need the items in a rush). The quality of the material was very poor, I understand that the price is low but I could of made the dresses better myself.
As a good will gesture I was told to keep both items and got a refund (no refund for P&P), customer service is excellent.
not sure if I would order again as the quality of the materials used are very poor.

2017-08-16

Expectations

"Like others, I feel the order definitely took too long. But it was something I ordered "for fun" for me and my two girls, so didn't need it in a rush. Came from, I think, China. So if you're in a rush, probably not for you. And I'd PatPat want to improve time to delivery, they'll obviously have to take a look at their supply chain/production. But I understand business and product costs, so don't fault them.

Title of "expectations" comes from critics of quality I read. I ordered mommy and me yoga pants for somewhere around $25. I can't recall. But basically, I'm not spending $500 on a pair of cashmere PJ pants or something. The quality was just fine for the price.

Where I was super happy was with the customer service. They're not Nordstrom with locations, etc. But for a small biz, I was treated completely fairly in making a return.

I did return for size. You may want to order a size up.

2017-08-04

Omg so terrible it' just made us LAUGH!

"I ordered the mermaid swim suit for my daughter and when we received it was so different from what we were expecting we could not STOP LAUGHING. Will never order online again. EVER! "

2017-08-01

If only zero was an option. Do not order!

"My items did not arrive and some became unavailable. I requested the order be cancelled since I needed it by July 4th and it didn't come. They did not cancel my order. I requested again and they told me I could not bc it shipped, only it did not ship. I requested again and was told I'd have to refuse when it arrived. It arrived today in a tiny package which clearly did not contain the whole order. Did not open to see what garbage they sent me. Trying to return and get my money back. What a scam."

2017-08-01

Cheap quality

"Did not expect such a cheap quality! Took 3 weeks to arrive!
Don't waste your money!

2017-07-29

DO NOT BUY FROM PATPAT.COM

"I had ordered a dree for myself and my daughter in June. Hoping to have it for her birthday! Long story short we are now moving into August and still have not recieved my order. Customer service is refusing to give me my monet back. This is the email they sent me.....
Hi Laura,

We apologize but we are still processing your order. The item “Vintage Floral Mom and Me Maxi Dress and Romper 12-18 months” was on back order because of high demand. We were advised by our 3rd party supplier that we will have the item available in 2-3 days. Once shipped, you will be able to track it online or in your account.

EMAIL 2:
JUL 22, 2017 | 05:11PM PDT
Menchie Lai replied:
Hi Laura,

Your order is now complete and ready for shipment. We are sorry to inform you that we can no longer cancel your order because it has been processed. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience.

Once shipped, you will be able to track it online or in your account. If you wish to monitor your order, please visit this link: http://www.patpat.com/guest/orderquery.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We will be happy to assist you. Have a wonderful day!

Email#3
JUL 29, 2017 | 11:26AM PDT
Allena Cruz replied:
Hi Laura,

We understand that this is frustrating for you and we apologize that the shipment and delivery takes longer time than usual.

Kindly wait for the items to be delivered then that is the time that you have the option to refuse or accept the package. We will process refund accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please keep track of your package using this link:
Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,
Allena
Pat Pat Customer Service Representative
PatPat
Email: service@patpat.com

STILL NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER, I am calling my credit card company on monday to dispute charge!

2017-07-25

Let me shed some light on this company.

"First, I would like to say that I was part of Pat Pat's testing program before they made the app public. They used us to tell them about shipping issues, quality issues, customer service issues etc. The testing phase lasted a good year and a half. And in that time, NOT ONE thing was ever improved on. The shipping was ridiculous! And they actually went from free shipping to having customer pay almost 6$ to ship and no "spend 50$ get free shipping". It was "spend 175$ and get free shipping". I had gotten toys for my then baby and the screws fell off while she was playing with the toy, clothes that arrived too small or with holes, products that were never cancelled until 3 months later because they figured out they ran out of inventory. The quality of the toys and clothing never, ever changed and I can safely tell you that it is DOLLAR TREE quality. Do not expect anything to last after two washes and certainly watch your children for screws falling out of the toys they are playing with. I had gotten a winter hat for my baby and it fell apart after half a wear. Literally. We were out shopping and the hat broke a part.

My last straw was this maxi dress! It took 57 days to arrive. And the dress was SEE THROUGH!!!!!!! I had enough and they wouldn't refund me. Nope. I went on their Facebook page and I commented on a few pictures stating to not buy from
The company. They are horrible and the quality is horrific. Please don't waste your hard earned money. They blocked me and deleted my comments. Then tried tell me they would sue me for slander. Slander is spreading un true things to hurt the company. I mean, it's all true

2017-07-24

Takes forever and sizes aren't true

"It took exactly six weeks for my order to come in. There also is no way to track your order once it leaves China. The sizes aren't true to size either (ex. An XL fits more like a MED). Also, the fabric is super cheap. Don't bother with them. "

2017-07-22

First and last time ordering pat pat

"I placed the order 6/14 recieved 7/10. I was supposed to get the item by the 4th, was upset that i did not, but upon arrival of the items, I was not upset with the quality. My daughters love their anna and elsa dress's although the anna dress had a rip in it. When i emailed them this issue they automatically refunded the cost of the dress. The other two outfits i ordered were cute as well. Just be ready to wait for ages!!"

2017-07-18

Horribly slow...one month and still no product

" Horribly slow...one month and still no product ."

2017-07-13

Cheap cheap

"Order took very long to arrive, about a month. I can understand 2 weeks but not 4 weeks. Also, ordered father and son t shirts which were a weird stretchy fabric, look d cheap and we're ill fitting. Never ordering here again. Waste of money. "

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!