Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.56/10 2.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.62/10 2.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.26/10 2.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

They don’t stand behind your order

"I ordered a Father’s Day present 3 weeks ahead of the date so it would arrive. 7 weeks have passed and I still haven’t received anything. Emailed them 3 times. My final email I asked for a refund and their response was basically that it’s in their terms that they aren’t responsible for lost shipments! Wtf? What kind of a company does that? How do you run a business on that policy? They have so many great products that I was looking forward to using them a lot but this trial order ruined it for me. There goes $70 for nothing. I will definitely be taking my business elsewhere. "

2017-06-26

WATCH OUT. They cancelled my order after 40 Days.

"I ordered a dress for me and a matching one for my 3-year-old daughter for her bday party. They just sent me an email that the ordered was cancelled because they didn't have anymore. Did it take them 40 days to figure it out? Unacceptable, very unprofessional. I won't buy there again."

2017-06-22

Horrible- Do not buy!

"Extremely unhappy with my purchase. I ordered a mama bear tshirt in size adult small but it is the same size as my daughters 5T shirts. There's no way I could ever wear this shirt."

2017-06-20

False Advertising & Terrible Service

"I ordered 2 t-shirts on June 1st and 20 days later my order is still not being processed. Through email communication I was told "We apologize but we are still processing your order. We have sent an email to our logistics team to check when we can ship your order. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you have further questions."

2017-06-19

2 months??

"I ordered in the beginning of may and now almost 2 months later it finally gets to within a state of me and it's being returned to sender because they put the wrong address on it. Horrible customer service that blamed the whole thing on me. I could have walked to China in this time and picked up the order. "

2017-06-15

THEY ARE THE WORST

"AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. I ordered 2 baby outfits from here on April 17th. Its June 15th and the items never made it here. They didnt put my apt number on the package so it was returned to sender. When I contacted them about this (I had been in contact multiple times asking where my product was) they said they'd have to check with their logistics company and get back to me before refunding me. It was a week, still nothing, so I emailing them again, telling them I was reporting them. They said just give me 24-48 hrs. 4 days after that, and I just filed a dispute with my credit card company. No matter how cheap the clothes are, you're better off buying some place else. No one ever gets back to you, and I saw this ad on Facebook so I had no idea about how many bad reviews were out there. DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!"

2017-06-12

Wrong size, again and again

"Kept sending the wrong size and sticking me with the shipping. Still have not received the right size. $90 so far for 3 dresses that all are still the wrong size."

2017-06-08

Worst company ever!!

"I ordered dressed for me and my two girls who are 4 years apart and the dresses were literally the same size when I ordered two different sizes. It took me a week to finally get through to someone to explain what happened and they told me they don't do exchanges so then I told them I wanted a full refund, but will need to pay for the shipping myself. If a 0 was an option that's what I would be giving them. I will never order from this company again and highly reccommend that no one else
Orders from them as well.

2017-06-07

Horrible quality!

"Cheap but horrible quality. "

2017-06-06

I would give 0 stars if possible!~

"Don't waste your time, energy or money! You can contact me at Kessleen@gmail.com for all the communication and pics of the junk that came after I told them to cancel order since they hadn't shipped in the time frame it was to have been received! SCAMMERS!"

2017-06-03

I´m happy and everything went perfect

"Everything went perfect! I love the mommy-daughter dresses. They fit perfectly and I'm impressed with the quality of the dresses. At first, I was on doubt because I ordered on may 6th. After 2 weeks I wrote customer service and asked what's going on and where my dresses are. They answered really quick and told me the dresses are on high demand so it would take a while longer. I even got asked if I want to cancel the order and get my money back. So I thought I give it another try. I live in Germany and it took almost 4 weeks. The wait was definitely worth it. Thank you very much and I definitely will order again soon :)"

2017-06-01

The did not send to correct address & made it MY issue!

"I ordered the mommy & me dresses on Apr 30. Being aware that it was coming from China, I've been very patient. I was tracking the order, patiently awaiting the dresses for my daughter & I.
Yesterday, I checked the tracking and realized that my order had been delivered on May 30. So it took a month, not too bad for a package from China!
I had the package sent to my job, as I live in an apartment & they tend to close before I make it home. Today when I arrived at work, I checked w/ reception to see if my package was there. It was not. I also physically checked the packages that were waiting to be picked up. It was not there. I emailed PatPat to find out what was happening. Where did you send my package? They told me to contact USPS. I was already one step ahead. I'd already contacted them. The problem is that PatPat did not list the address correctly when it was shipped. I looked at my confirmation to make sure that I had given it to them correctly. I did. I screen shot it & sent it to them so that they could see that they left off something very important, according to USPS! They left off the suite number. So my package was delivered to some front desk / reception in this office building, but it was not to suite 800! So I wrote them back and advised that the issue is not with USPS! The issue is with PatPat! That's just as bad as leaving an apartment number off when you send a package to an apartment complex! How is USPS supposed to know where the package is supposed to go unless you give them the information! Now PatPat is not responding to my emails! The phone goes to a voicemail box that advises to email! Basically, this place has stolen my money... I paid for a product, asked them to ship to an address & they did not send it to the correct address! So now it's my issue to hope that USPS can find out where the carrier delivered the package to & hope that whoever has it will be honest enough to return it! I'll NEVER order from this place again! If you do, you are taking a huge risk because they make a mistake they won't make it right!

2017-05-31

Terrible service

"I ordered some pants for my daughter's birthday. According to my order status it was supposed to arrive 2 weeks after shipment but that never happened. The package took a month and a half to arrive. It actually arrived 3 weeks after my daughter's birthday. Customer service was very vague. Terrible company. "

2017-05-28

Happy with my purchase

"I had to wait a few weeks for my order as some items were out of stock. They don't tell you this unless you ask where your order is, I sent an email as the expected date of arrival has passed. I received a prompt reply and was offered the choice of refund on back ordered stock or to wait. I chose to wait. Once my items were in stock my order was shipped and arrived quickly. The quality is fine. I'm happy with my purchase and would happily order again. Just bear in mind the order will most likely take a few weeks to arrive "

2017-05-28

First and last time I'll purchase

"Ordered items 23 days ago, I emailed them asking where my items are. Finally got response that my items are on back ordered my reply back was why did I have to email you asking where my items are why are you not letting your customers know their items are on back ordered and they won't be receiving them for weeks?!? Disappointed never will purchase again "

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!