Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.05/10 3.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.89/10 2.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.80/10 2.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.

Patpat is awesome!

"Patpat has trendy clothes for children in incredible prices. The quality and sizing never hardly ever disappoints me. I always find something I want every time I go on their website. Free shipping and daily deals is a plus. 100% recommend."

Cute and affordable

"I shop at patpat quite often, and patpat almost never let me down for their clothes. Quality and prices are so good that makes you get addicted shopping here."

Good price and quality

"All the clothes that I ordered are made with very good material, and fit perfect. I recommend this site for parents that wants to spend a good price for comfortable and beautiful clothes for their kids!"

2017-05-13

Helpful service and good discount

"Use coupon code: CUT10OFF at checkout to save 10% , free shipping on orders over $35 to USA. I forgot to use the code and emailed customer service, they did refund the discount for me. thanks"

FAST DELIVERY

"I was worrying about shipping at the beginning as I heard about the slow shipping issue with patpat. However, I Placed order on a Tuesday, received everything in just 1 week. Amazing. Could not ask for more plus saved 10% off at checkout for being a new customer. Good job!"

Nice clothes for babies

"Patpat do carry most cute and nice clothes for babies, I have referred couple of parents to patpat and we all love it. recommend"

Good price

"They aren't always the cheapest when it's full price comparing some other similar sites, but they have a lot of discounts and sales events daily, so you just have to keep an eye out for them!"

PatPat reviews

"My shopping experiences with patpat are really great. Good quality yet affordable. I always select express shipping so my items can arrive quicker. Sizes run small, would recommend to order one size larger than normal wear."

Love Love

"Was never let down by patpat, if there is anything wrong with your order, they will make it right for you."

Totally obssesed with patpat

"I have purchased over a dozen things for my baby from patpat since 2016. Sometimes shipping is a bit frustrated, but I was fine with that, customer service always answered my questions."

Excellent shop for childerens

"I was thrilled with the savings I received from patpat, even though shipping took a week longer than expected. Love the clothes and prices."

2017-05-11

Good products but need to wait long

"I wanted to give 5 stars, but 1 month waiting time is annoying, hope it can be better. No complain for the products"

Amparo..

Entrega rápida a México

"Sólo tardé 7 días en entregar mi pedido a México, mucho más rápido de lo que pensaba y sin impuestos personalizados. Se lo recomiendo a mis amigos y orden."

Shipping takes longer

"It took one and a half month to receive my order which I could not appreciate. But after I put the dresses on my daughters I have to say it totally worth the wait. Exactly as expected and quality is great. "

2017-05-10

Nice dress and good service

"All clothes I got from patpat are very nice and comfortable. And customer service was very responsive on facebook to answer my questions about products and delivery. thanks"

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!