Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.39/10 4.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.

Matching Christmas pyjamas

"A fabulous collection of matching christmas pyjamas - all of which are a good quality sold at a reasonable price. I was very impressed with their customer service, as I appreciate when you buy without trying on, you do take a risk. But I have to say that they were very efficient and most helpful. I will certainly be ordering more from them."

Return

"Just wanted to say that when I requested a return on my order I was answered promptly by customer service. They were willing to work with me in regards to my issue with some of my items being the wrong fit. The items themselves were of very good quality I only requested a return due to the fit which can happen with anything you order without being able to try on first. I will definitely shop with this site again!"

Great customer service

"I bought three baby items and I received them in Spain in 15 days. Their quality is fine and their designs are very original. One of the items was in a wrong colour, so I contacted the customer service. I was answered immediately. They have a very efficient customer service to solve any problem. I will buy on PatPat again for sure!"

2017-09-17

Great experience with your products

"Items shipped completed, all items in the pictures received equals, very good packaging."

Very Nice Customer Service - buen servicio al cliente

"I bought 2 pairs of sneakers, I have waited for the products for over 1 month, but the quality was not good enough and the shoe insoles were non existent. however the customer service is amazing, they responded right away, and I need to wait 2 or 3 days to received my full refund.

Compré 2 pares de zapatillas, he esperado los productos por más de 1 mes, pero la calidad no era lo suficientemente buena y las plantillas de zapatos no existían. sin embargo el servicio de atención al cliente es increíble, respondió enseguida, y tengo que esperar 2 o 3 días para recibir mi reembolso completo.

Thank you!

"Great customer service! Had a problem with my whole order and patpat made it right! Thanks so much! "

Excellent customer service.

"The customer service department at PatPat is wonderful. I had a return, which was promptly taken care of. Customer service staff was friendly and helpful. "

2017-09-16

Great quality at reasonable price. Great customer service.

"Beautiful collection and good quality clothing at reasonable price. Love family matching outfit a lot. Customer service is very prompt and good. Only regret is not discovering this site earlier. "

2017-09-16

Waiting and waiting and waiting

"I ordered a dinosaur jacket for my toddler a month ago and I've been waiting ever since. First, I was waiting to receive a shipping notice and I waited and waited. Now, I'm waiting to receive communication from this company to tell me they've cancelled the order since the funds have been returned to my credit card. I had to check my credit statement to learn that I wouldn't be receiving my daughter's gift. Would have been nice to hear this firsthand from the company that never delivered the order and then, unbeknownst to me, cancelled it. They will send you some joke email apologizing for the delay and offer you a discount on your NEXT order. Fool me once, jack."

2017-09-15

THIS COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OFF THE CHARTS AWESOME!!!!!!

"I cannot say enough good about PatPat!!!!!! I needed to return some pajamas that were too big, and they quickly answered me back - and instead of having me send back the pajamas, they told me to JUST KEEP THEM AND STILL GAVE ME THE BACK THE CREDIT FOR THE REFUND!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! They wanted to make sure I was happy and satisfied!!!! THIS COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS COMPLETELY OFF THE CHARTS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE!!!!!!! AND .... THE PAJAMAS ARE AWESOME TOO!!!!!! SO SOFT AND CUTE!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND PATPAT!!!!!!!!! I GIVE THEM A 100 MILLION STAR RATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)"

2017-09-15

Very Nice Customer Service!!!

"I ordered 4 maxi dresses from PatPat. Unfortunately, 3 of them were too short. :( When I contacted PatPat Customer Service they replied very promptly. I would consider purchasing from them again."

Good stuff

"Took about 4 weeks to get here to the UK and the status was 'packing' for a while. but once the status changed to shipped it arrived really quickly. I ordered clothes for my baby who is not born yet so I cannot say if the clothes are too big or small but they are very cute and seem to be about the sizes that my other clothes I have collected are. Happy!"

Great Service

"The customer service at Pat Pat.com goes above and beyond. When the pajamas that we received were too small, they rectify the problem almost immediately. Thank you for the support at Pat Pat.com"

Cute items

"Cute baby items ordered, two onesies had tags on the outside and one had a mark on, contacted customer services who were very helpful and refunded us on the necessary items.0"

qualidade dos produtos

"Recebi meu pedido dentro do prazo anunciado no site e me surpreendi com a qualidade dos produtos. As peças são maravilhosas.
Os produtos vieram de acordo com o anuncio, fiquei super feliz com minha compra e quando precisei de uma assistência via site, foram muito atenciosos. Recomendo o site e farei novas compras.

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!