Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.55/10 2.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.82/10 2.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.70/10 2.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.

mommy and me dresses

"So lovely, , best dresses for me and my little girl ever!!"

2017-05-28

Quality clothes and good prices

"When I placed my order, was not expecting too much for the quality due to the low price. But the clothes are very well-made and comfortable."

Excellent service

"Thanks for the quick help from patpat customer service. quick response, canceled the item I mistakenly put into cart and updating my order status and tracking quickly. thank you"

2017-05-25

So far so good

"I saw some ppl complaining slow shipping from patpat, but that was not the problem for me so far. 10 days to receive my items and I love them. will buy again."

2017-05-23

DO NOT BUY

"Really bad quality baby clothes, took almost a month to come in the mail. Very cheaply made in China."

2017-05-23

Very Satisified with my order

"I ordered the April 28th, the package was shipped on May 11th & delivered May 17th. It states how long the processing will take & how long shipping will take, that is why people say it takes forever because they don't read how long it will take for the processing. I choose 4-6 days & the quality is great for a great price. I was very satisfied with my purchase."

2017-05-22

Never get my order

"Bad service I still waiting for my order over 2 weeks and nothing "

2017-05-22

Great Customer Service

"I haven't actually bought anything on PatPat, but I can say the customer service is excellent. My sister in law decided to do me dirty and buy almost $100 worth of clothes with MY money without my knowledge. I explained this to customer service who responded promptly and refunded immediately. Great service!"

2017-05-19

Terrible

"I strongly suggest: EVERYONE REPORT PATPAT TO YOUR STATES ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AS FRAUD!! They take your money and don't send the items!! ENOUGH REPORTS AND THEY WILL BE CLOSED DOWN!! "

Great shopping experience

"Shopped patpat multiple times, the only issue I have with patpat is the delivery time. My last 2 orders were delayed in delivery. However the clothes are great, no complains for that!"

Crazy sizing

"My order took more than a month, but that was the least of my problems. The sizes were all over -- 1 dress very large, the other 2 just TINY! I ordered the same size for all of the dresses! I can't see trying to send them back, as the service was so slow to begin with! I won't order from these folks again."

2017-05-17

Perfect online website for kids

"Most of their clothes are very nice and as described but I hope they can expedite on the delivery though. By far still my favorite online website for shopping for kids clothing. Please keep adding more and more cute dresses for little girl :D Thumbs up!!"

Patpat is awesome!

"Patpat has trendy clothes for children in incredible prices. The quality and sizing never hardly ever disappoints me. I always find something I want every time I go on their website. Free shipping and daily deals is a plus. 100% recommend."

Cute and affordable

"I shop at patpat quite often, and patpat almost never let me down for their clothes. Quality and prices are so good that makes you get addicted shopping here."

Good price and quality

"All the clothes that I ordered are made with very good material, and fit perfect. I recommend this site for parents that wants to spend a good price for comfortable and beautiful clothes for their kids!"

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!