Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-05-08

Great dress Good quality

"The Dress is Beautiful Great Quality and came just in time for spring. My daughters loves it, bought it in a size 8 she is 7 and it fits Just right. "

2017-05-08

Love it

"Bought 2 dresses for my daughter and received after 2 weeks. Love the dresses. My daughter wore this to school and received many compliments. It's a very flattering dress! Thank you Patpat."

Rose-Blackwell's Avatar

Maimi, FL
2017-05-06

Shipping bit slow, but legit and good quality

"Took 3 and half weeks to receive my order, luckily I was not in rush for the dresses. Quality beyond my exception, recommend."

Good clothes and service

"I was hesitating to place my order when I saw the cute dress on patpat ads. But patpat is now one of my favorite shopping sites for kids clothes after I received my first order. Customer service was friendly and responding. thank you"

Best shop for jumpsuits

"patpat have great selection of cute and quality jumpsuits for babies. Ordered 5 jumpsuits for my newborn girl and all received within 3 weeks. Happy with all.

2017-05-04

Agreed it's a scam

"I made a purchase April 2 and still nothing. They don't answer the phone, they don't return calls or emails. Wish I could get a refund, but I'm sure I won't.
Prices were too good to be true. Hope someone shuts them down.

2017-05-01

scam

"i don't appreciate being ROBBED by PatPat"

2017-04-30

Not what I ordered

"I made an order about a month ago when I received it , it wasn't what I had ordered very disappointing "

2017-04-27

Still wondering if I'll ever receive my order

"I placed my first order over a month ago and am still waiting to receive it. Absolutely ridiculous. Didn't receive any delay notifications or anything. After a couple of weeks of nothing and my order status still just showing "processing", I contacted customer service to see what was up. They basically said, "Oops - sorry. We oversold one of your items and are waiting on getting more from the supplier". A week later they said they'd send out the other items in my order that were in stock - still have yet to receive even those. Last I checked the status of my order, it says the out-of-stock item is on its way - but now all the other items are still "processing". Ridiculous. Will not be buying from them again!"

2017-04-27

Terrible quality, customer service disappeard

"I've asked for the whole of my order to be returned as quality extremely poor, and wrong sizes. Customer service has now disappeared and they're not answering my emails anymore.... Extremely disappointed!!! No refund.... No service.... :( stay away from this company"

2017-04-21

A little late, but great customer service.

"I really like the outfit and price. Yes shipping took awhile, but customer service helped me and it came when they said it would. I would order from them again."

2017-04-20

Horrible service

"I made an order from patpat when I received it after waiting an entire month I open the bag and find out all of my items were the wrong size ! I ordered a 18 month suit and got a 4 t which was ridiculous then I read there clothing was best quality and the dress I got for my daughter not to mention also wrong size was poking her "

2017-04-20

Totally love

"My friend refer some cute jumpsuits from patpat to me as I am expecting my first daughter in 3 months. I am in love with the jumpsuits, very soft and lovely. "

2017-04-18

Not even worth one star but had to pick one so I can write a review

"PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered a Easter outfit this year 2017 on March 29 and I still haven't received it and it's April 18. It says I will get April 24!!!! What a joke this company is!!! This company needs to go out of business please do not order from this company!! I asked them why would you offer a Easter outfit and then not get it till after Easter!! What a let down!! All they could say was sorry for the delay!! Idiots!!!"

2017-04-18

Now I'm afraid...

"Now I'm afraid after reading all of the reviews. I'm in panic.. I ordered over $200 clothes on Apr 13th without reading the reviews. Since I ordered a lot, I supposed to get them by now which they offered to deliver within 3-5(?) business days. PatPat absolutely shouldn't promise or mention on their website about express shipping if they keep being late. I wish it arrive soon since I need them for Korea trip in May... Then, I will change the grade to over 3 !!!"

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!